• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaruto

old player
After being so very bored of not playing Pokemon I have decided to get back into the competitive game. I came up with this out to top of my head so spare nothing. May my return be glorious. On to the team.

392.gif

Infernape (m) @Focus Sash
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 64 ATK/ 192 SATK/ 252 Spd
Naive nature
Overheat
Close Combat
Fake out
Stealth Rocks

Personally I think Ape is great at this but with the game changed from a few years back it might not be as effective.

500.gif

Emboar (m) @Life orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 ATK/ 252 Spd/ 4 def
Jolly Nature
Flame charge
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Brick Break

I just like Emboars design especially the shiny form

538.gif

Throh (m) @Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 208 HP/ 48 ATK/ 252 SDef
Careful Nature
Bulk up
Circle throw
rest
payback

Set up a few bulk ups, rest up to recover from damage, and circle throw everything. Repeating rest as needed

308.gif

Medicham (m) @ choice scarf
Trait: Pure power
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
Hi jump kick
Psycho cut
Ice Punch
Trick

Love this thing. Trick the scarf on to walls or and get a revenge kill. Jolly can be used but I would prefer power

237.gif

Hitmontop @Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
Evs: 252 HP/ 252 def/ 4 SDef
Impish Nature
rapid spin
fore sight
close combat
stone edge

Just my spinner. Foresight for ghost who think they can stop my spin

448.gif

Lucario @Life orb
Trait: Inner focus
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SAtk/ 252 Spd
timid nature
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Nasty plot
Vacuum wave

Late game sweeper.

So that's what I got all commits are appreciated.

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
First, replace Emboar with Terrakion and let it set the Stealth Rocks. And change Infernape with Blaziken. If you had any interests, you could put in Conkeldurr w/ Guts and Flame Orb and Subseed Breloom with Technican and Life Orb. Lucario is good. Or put in Dragon Dance Scrafty with 176 HP/252 ATK/80 SPD.

Last edited:

You're going to need more detailed descriptions than what you have now. There are many other RMTs you could use as example for what is expected of descriptions. If you PM me an updated version of your OP with better descriptions, I'll be happy to fix and unlock this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.