• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting Type Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
~The Fighting Pokemon Club!~

This club is dedicated to any Fighting-type Pokemon.

These Pokemon include (list from Wiki):

Blaziken
Breloom
Combusken
Hariyama
Heracross
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Rukario/Lucario
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Makuhita
Mankey
Medicham
Meditite
Poliwrath
Primeape
Tyrogue

Announcements:

I'll be making a banner for the club within the next couple days.

Basically, you can talk about anything related to this type of Pokemon, as long as it's safe for the boards and promotes discussion. What that means is, please keep the discussions within the bounds of Serebii.net's rules.

To read the rules of these forums, please refer to this link:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/rules.html

Another rule (for the club) is that there shouldn't be any "XXXX rules!" or "XXXX sucks!" type posts unless they are backed up with valid facts and/or opinions. Basically this means that if you think a Pokemon rules or sucks, you should give reasons why. After all, it promotes discussion. =)

And also, in the event I cannot look over the club for some reason or another, I will appoint co-owners based on participation and other factors, so they can watch over the club while I'm away. Co-owners can accept/decline members as well.

As for the topics, the first topic will be for those who want to join.

It's:

"What is your favorite fighting-type Pokemon and why?"

After answering that question, from your next post on, you can talk about anything relating to fighting-type Pokemon. Wanna talk about how you bred Hitmonchan with Ditto and got Tyrogue? Wanna talk about how your Medicham OHKO'd a Snorlax in one hit with Low Kick? Go for it!

Last edited:

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
*bump

Well, the rules say I can do this once, so why not do it now? :p

Anyway, my favorite fighting type Pokemon is Hitmonchan. Sure, its Attack/SPAtk isn't very high, but I like its moveset. If it has a good Nature, it can be at least a somewhat useful fighter to have in your repertoire.

May I join and Mine is Hipnotop and Blazeiken BLAZEKICK! TRIPLEKICK!

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
Heck yes you can join.

I just hope more people start to notice this club. Fighting type Pokemon are very underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.