• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

files on Wii SD card

Misdreavus

used Perish Song!
I backed up the files from my Wii SD card to my computer and found 2 folders that stood out by name from all the others, and I can't seem to figure out what game they are associated with. In the private/wii/titles folder, these folders are titled 735a4145 and 735a4145. Each of them has a lone data.bin file, one of which is 113 KB, and the other of which is 123 KB. Does anyone have any idea what game(s) these are from?

Also, I have downloadable content from both Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour, and am trying to figure out which is which. In the private/wii/data folder, I have the following folders, each containing many large .bin files: sXAE, sYOE, sZAE, sZBE, and sZCE. Does anyone know which of these are from GHWT and which are from RB2?

Thanks!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Simple solution: Move it onto your computer, and then find out what isn't there. Whatever's missing is what your mystery data is.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
If you don't mind the extra space taken up, just keep it on