• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fill in The Blank: Rate My Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I have been sucking at pokemon recently, so I want an evaluation on two of my pokemon who have been consistently good. Please feel free to tell me what to add to my team. I have been having HUGE problems with Ferrothorn, which is sad, considering every team I fight has one, and there seem to be no consistent fire types out there I can use.

Weavile
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
HI(Hold Item):Life Orb/Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Attack and Speed, 4 HP/Defence/Special Defence
Ice Shard
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Brick Break

Seismitoad
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
HI: Leftovers/Grass Gem
EVs: 252 Special Attack and Speed/HP, 4 HP/Speed
Scald
Earth Power
Grass Knot
Sludge Wave

Jameson1

Mes amis
I'm no expert... but you might consider replacing one of Weavile's Ice-type attacks with Aerial Ace to counter Fighting-types. Looks pretty good though. You could try a Chandelure or maybe a Scrafty for Ferrothorn. Ferrothorns are very annoying, they're like Forretress was in 2nd gen.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I was thinking of scrafty. I'll use it, if it comes to it. Arial Ace on A Weavile? Unless there was some flying gem, I dont think arial ace would OHKO.

Jameson1

Mes amis
That's true. Maybe you could use a Psychic-type to deal with Fighting-types; Weavile could cover Ghost/Dark for it unless you ran into an extremely powerful bug type. Just FYI I have very little experience in tiered competitive battling so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I've also been running into a lot of U-Turning Genesects. Gosh, I can't even hit those things. They are too fast!

Jameson1

Mes amis
Well Genesects are just ridiculous haha. The thing is, they have a base speed of 99 so you've got to use a pokemon with a base speed of 100 or more, preferably with a fire type attack for x4 damage (Infernape, Rapidash, and Simisear all have base speeds over 100 although Infernape is probably the only one out of those that you could use in a variety of other situations).

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Yeah. Probably.

You need to post at least 5 Pokemon (preferably 6) and have descriptions for each one. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.