• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Filling Pokédex: Have all Shield Version Exclusives, Looking for Sword

cdubs14

Cool, just added you. I need: Deino, Passinian, Turtonator, Gothita, Slurpuff, Scraggy, Solrock, Farfetch’d, Jangmo-O, and whatever that weird rock statue is lol.

Can trade any/all back if you still want them. Might just breed like Deino and others that evolve first.

cdubs14

Hah nah I’d still trade! Still need Deino, that weird rock thing, Slirpuff, Scraggy, Turtonator, and Passinian.

Squirtle_007

Will be free for the next 10min, then in 3-4 hours later today.
Cool, I have Slurpuff, Passimian and Scraggy

My FC is SW-3223-8230-1062 and my link code is 6582, I only need Corsola, but I'll give you the 3 of them

cdubs14

Sounds good. I’m away from my switch for the next few hours but I’ll shoot you a message when I’m online later