• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Filling the Dex in Let's Go Eevee

Eldéen

All done now, can be closed.

Last edited:

ChaoticallyAwkward

Local Cryptid
I have Articuno I can touch trade you! I don't need it, but do you have a Sandslash, Golduck, Omastar, Shellder, Magmar, Poliwhirl, or Primeape I can get the entries on? If not that's fine, just thought I'd ask.

Eldéen

Hey there! Actually, I have all three of them. :)
Just give me the code and I'm ready!

Eldéen

Thanks for the trade!

@ Everyone else: Still looking for the dex entries of Moltes, Zapdos, Scyther and Mewtwo. :)

Eldéen

I'm offline now, but I'll be back tomorrow, so feel free to leave a message :)

Eldéen

@TechYes: Thanks for the offer, just messaged you.

@Everyone else: I'm online now and hoping for some help with this :)

RoBBeR18

I'm willing to trade, I also need help with the evolution trades. I have the 3 legendary birds and Mewtwo if still needed.

Eldéen

@RoBBeR18 That'd be great - I'm online now, just give me the code! :)

Eldéen

Thanks everyone!
@ Mods: You can close this now, I'm all done :)