• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FIL's SHINY and EVENT collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuragari Ookami

any interest in a shiny seviper or noctowl?

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
im interested in your shiny feebas if your interested
i got a shiny camerupt UT
FC is 0175-1048-3331

If it isn't nicknamed you have a deal, PM me when you're online, I have it ready.

will u take hacked shinies? I have many of those and I am interested in the shiny litwick.

lol...that's all I have to say.

I have joltik shiny =) for trade

I have one already..

any interest in a shiny seviper or noctowl?

Interested in Seviper. It's not nicknamed and UT?

Shiny Shellder for Piplup?

And Skarmory for Frillish?

If they're UT and not nicknamed you have deal.

Last edited:

Aim06

Pokemon Master
I have all of these except Noctowl. But I don't know if your Noctowl is UT or not, you should be the one to know :/ was it caught at abundant shrine.

Yes it was.

Hey mate, i think i have a Shiny Sandslash on my leaf green that i caught and i can trade it through to white if your interested?

Aim06

Pokemon Master
Hello again, FIL! I'm interested in your (in order of preference):
Cryogonal
Rufflet (is it NNable?)
Rotom
Munchlax

I REALLY want your shiny Cryogonal, I might even be willing to offer 2 shinies for it. Perhaps something in my shop might interest you? PM/VM me or post in my shop.

mikeliuxd

If they're UT and not nicknamed you have deal.

I don't have the skarmory anymore. I sitll have Shellder tho so that trade can stand. How about another shiny for the frillish?

I have Oddish, Kricketune, and Basculin.

Apart from that when are you on so we can trade?

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
I don't have the skarmory anymore. I sitll have Shellder tho so that trade can stand. How about another shiny for the frillish?

I have Oddish, Kricketune, and Basculin.

Apart from that when are you on so we can trade?

I am done for the day, I'll be writing down every request so that I'll be ready for everyone tomorrow, of those you said, which are UT and not nicknamed? Is the basculin blue striped?

PS: To others, this thread is created for a reason: so you can post here, and not PM me :p

Last edited:

mikeliuxd

None of them are nicknamed. All UT except for Oddish. Oddish beat 1 pokemon before. I also have a Hasty Daramuka.

And I probably won't be on tomorrow. Monday is school >.<

And the Basculin is Red =[

Last edited:

Genesect

Hello! :D
hi,
i have a vgc09 timid shiny milotic. i did not see it on your list. do you want it? it has gained only a single level. will it still work? if so, what would you offer for it?

desi darling

you already know
Hullo :) I read that you don't like to battle really, but any chance you have any shinies with great IVs? Not necessarily flawless but with high IVs in the stats that are important for that particular Pokemon? I'd be willing to trade two or even three regular shinies for any shinies that can be used competitively. I can ev train them myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.