• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FIL's SHINY and EVENT collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Hullo :) I read that you don't like to battle really, but any chance you have any shinies with great IVs? Not necessarily flawless but with high IVs in the stats that are important for that particular Pokemon? I'd be willing to trade two or even three regular shinies for any shinies that can be used competitively. I can ev train them myself too.

I don't calculate IV's nor do I have the time to do them through the battle instute. I'm afraid I can't help you. It might be possible that I have Pokemon with amazing IVs but I won't be the one to find out (only those who trade with me and check themselves :/ )

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I am interested in your Shiny Teddiursa and Your Shiny Munchlax. My offers are in my sig. The * means that it is being held for someone!

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Shiny Pidove & Minccino for your Shiny Togepi & Shiny Rotom

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
yes as far as i know it is level 5 i think it was caught in the white forest or htarched from a d/p egg.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
... ok I have both of those why you offering something I have :p

lol i'll give you Shiny Landorus for that togepi i desperately want it

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
lol... since you want it that bad. Fine, even if I have Landorus' already. I'll write you down and see you tomorrow :p

thank you so much :DDDD

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
hello. i have a LEGIT shiny untouched lv 49 sassy claydol. ill take many things you have to offer (but not starters)

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I was away from my DS when i typed that. Its level 17 and it says it arrived at that level. It has Exp on it. Hope that does not hinder our negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.