• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FIL's SHINY and EVENT collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gad

is low on Patrats
Yea Fil, that'd be awesome. It's been kinda a dream for me since a while back to have those two shinies :D FC: 2623 2727 8852 (Black)

Venomrec

Yes & there all ut.

Venomrec

Ok cool! please dont take to long.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Shiny Buizel for Golett?

johnnystar1995

i have shiny mew UT lvl but its japanese will trade for legit english shiny mew with no nickname

also have shiny charmander UT lvl 1 nicknamed cinders will trade for any legit english shiny charmander with no nickname

shiny pikachu lvl 24 Ut nicknamed #3(with smilie face only on nintendo ds) willing to trade for legit english shiny pikachu with no nickname

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Shiny Buizel for Golett?

uhm Venomrec is giving me Buizel sorry.

i have shiny mew UT lvl but its japanese will trade for legit english shiny mew with no nickname

also have shiny charmander UT lvl 1 nicknamed cinders will trade for any legit english shiny charmander with no nickname

shiny pikachu lvl 24 Ut nicknamed #3(with smilie face only on nintendo ds) willing to trade for legit english shiny pikachu with no nickname

Err, I have a jap Mew too... and no I don't want nicknamed Pokemon

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
The shinies i have are in my sig. Are you interested in any of them? i really want that Golett

Dego35

Hey would you trade your male shiny nidoran for my UT male shiny axew jap.

Venomrec

other shinies:
lv 1 giratina from soul silver
magnemite
dugtrio
surskit
jap latios

wanted:
deino
pawniard
solosis

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
The shinies i have are in my sig. Are you interested in any of them? i really want that Golett
Sorry I have them
Hey would you trade your male shiny nidoran for my UT male shiny axew jap.
I don't want doubles , I have an axew already

other shinies:
lv 1 giratina from soul silver
magnemite
dugtrio
surskit
jap latios

Are they UT? and they have no nicknames?

Dego35

Ok. I know that you want UT pokemon but how about for a shiny gallade, dratini, or a shiny charizard, I am about to get a UT ponyta and a UT beedrill.

Dego35

Yeah, friend is trading it to me on sunday.

Venomrec

Sorry I have them

I don't want doubles , I have an axew already

Are they UT? and they have no nicknames?

No nicknames on them & all are ut

Dego35

I also have an UT dratini.

Dego35

Sorry I didn't see it when I looked, so do you still want the beedrill?

Status
Not open for further replies.