• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Cartidge Colour? Need Quickly!

The Mighty Wurmple

The Mighty Wurmple

Okay, thanks. Do you reckon it's worth getting?

I've played it before and I liked it, so I think it might be worth buying.

Last edited:
Many will say the story is weak, but the gameplay and customization of it is really really good. Plus, you can have a massive team and battle almost as much as you like on pretty much whatever stage you'd like.

I'd say buying it depends on if a FFTA2 comes out soon, which it doesn't look will happen incredibly soon.

I say go for it.

Aewyne

alias:: Allure XI
Even though I frequently sell my old video games on ebay, I would not trust buying them. More than once, I've gotten terrible quality used games.

Check the description carefully, and see if there's a return policy or guarantee.

Otherwise, I would definitely suggest getting Tactics Advance. While not as good as the original for PS, it's still an engaging (and long!) game. Lots of room for customization if you're into that.

Chris

Old Coot
It's legit. It just happens to come from Australia. That's all.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
That's what makes it suspect, Chris...lol.

Anyway, Tactics will keep you entertained for a little while at least.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Be warned, though; you need to have a friend or someone else who has FFTA as well. Why? You CANNOT use some of the mission items more than once; ex. Black Thread/Magic Medal etc. You will need to trade with someone else's game pak if you decide you want to clear all 300 missions. I need ONE Rumba's Tale to do a dispatch mission and I will have finished my last mission. After clearing 300 missions, you get Cid in your clan. Then there are more secretive missions that relate more to the sequel, or so I've heard. There's 13 of those or so.

Burn Jack

Oh look another CT
Be warned, though; you need to have a friend or someone else who has FFTA as well. ... You will need to trade with someone else's game pak if you decide you want to clear all 300 missions.

That's not true. If you don't throw away any irreplaceable items you can complete all 300 missions using just one pack.