• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Club

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
So can you make Aura Sensai and I co-leaders of this Club?

I'm excellent at creating topics :D

My Club is a War Zone XD!!!

Haha, sure ^^
Yay, for co-leaders ^^!

Btw it would be cool if we all had club banners :)

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Thanks for accepting me ^^

What is your favorite battle system?:
I like both Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XII battle system. Even tough FFT Battle System was kinda generic, since most of Strategy RPGs use exactly the same battle system. But FFT make it sound; New, somehow. I liked how they made. But, the (ATB) battle system was pretty unique too, and it was amazing how it was implanted on FFXII. A Hard decision, hehe......

If you chose to live in any Final Fantasy place, which one would it be?: Ivalice, haha! It sounded so great on FFT...i would live there without any problem ^^

Which Final Fantasy game did you think was the hardest and why?:
For me it was DEFINITELY Final Fantasy VI. Specially the Kefka's Tower, the enemies in the World of Ruin, and...the last boss. The last boss wasn't hard if you had Illumina equiped on Terra or in Celes, they both could handle Kefka with easy, hehehe.

Anyway, a new question:
What Final Fantasy Character you identity more?
There's probably a spelling error here, so please, if anyone understand what meant, fix it somehow? I'm sorry T.T

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I think that maybe we could add a question , if I may.

Are you excited for FF XIII - 3?
Although I haven't heard much about it , I am very excited for XIII - 3. If anything I hope it'll be great. I'm also glad that Lightning will be in it n_n

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Haha, sure ^^
Yay, for co-leaders ^^!

Btw it would be cool if we all had club banners :)

Speaking of which, did you ever get that siggie from SW in the Steel Sector?

Aura Sensei™

User Title
What is your favorite battle system?:
Mine would probably be the one in XIII , I kinda liked the idea of Chain Boosts and everything.

So yeah , this club has kinda died , eh?

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Yes Definitly and also how old is that guy at the end of FF4 the one who has the long beard and has like a blue outfit on?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster

New Topic!:

What's your top 3 fav FF Songs?

1. FFXIII-2 Last Hunter
2. Neo Exdeath Battle
3. FFVI song (I can't remember what it's called)

COME ON EVERYONE!!!! WE'VE GOT TO MAKE THIS CLUB BIG!!!

I'VE GOT TO GET A THEME SONG FOR THIS CLUB!!!!

Last edited:

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Noes, I will not let this club die ;~; this the the first club I ever started on Serebii lol...

1. FFX battle theme
2. FFXIII battle theme
3. Aerith's theme from FFVII

What is your favorite battle system?

The one in 10 is a lot of fun ^^. Idk, I just like all the traditional/original ones.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
1. XIII Eidolon Fight
2. XIII Battle Theme
3. I Battle Theme

Hopefully it dosen't die >.>

Kaiserin

please wake up...
What is your favorite battle system?

X-2's system... in concept, anyway. I really liked the Dressphere system, as much as everyone rags on it, although there were some issues with it that irritated me (the special roles were generally not worth the trouble to switch into, and the system and caps for the roles/levels/etc. didn't match up with the insane difficulty of some of the enemies where they mattered most). In execution... probably XIII-2's, which had just the right mix of difficulty, ease of use, and customizability.

In no particular order:

1. Protecting My Devotion (IX)
2. You're Not Alone (IX)
3. The Last Hunter, and all related reprisals (XIII-2)

Honorable mentions go to Wind Crest ~The Three Trails~ from FFX-2's Last Mission soundtrack, Via Purifico from FFX, and Fang's Theme and Saber's Edge from FFXIII.