• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Club

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Oh yeah, I forgot how fun the dress sphere theme was...Yuna, Rikku, and Paine had some pretty awesome outfits! Especially Yuna ^.^.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Oh yeah, I forgot how fun the dress sphere theme was...Yuna, Rikku, and Paine had some pretty awesome outfits! Especially Yuna ^.^.

It was more the flexibility of roles and how the characters could be used, for me... which the Paradigm system has too, actually. Maybe that's why I like them so much is their inherent flexibility. (The Sphere Grid from FFX had it too, in a sort of roundabout way, but only if you bothered having characters complete the grids of other characters... it was just more trouble than it was worth, in the end.)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I love Final fantasy. It is a huge inspirtation in my life.
I even made some fanart about it, check out my art-page if your intrested (Sig link)

What do you like most about the series?
The creativity, graphics and defenatly the storylines. I double the storylines.
What are your thoughts on FF13 and FF 13-2?
Bad, I played FF13 and dont even want to consider playing FF13-2. Really bad for an FF fan, means its serious.
I really dislike the Auto-battling systems.. they should have sticked with the Turn based system in the older FF's
What is your favorite battle system?
Either Turnbased strategy or Action-roleplaying.
If you chose to live in any Final Fantasy place, which one would it be?
Kilika from ff10-2, loveing the nature and being close by the sea.
Which Final Fantasy game did you think was the hardest and why?
FF10, those dark aeons were extremely hard.

I chose for the Blue mage class.
Difficult to master but Once masterd it's always the best job, as it holds almost anything you need in a battle.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I love Final fantasy. It is a huge inspirtation in my life.
I even made some fanart about it, check out my art-page if your intrested (Sig link)

What do you like most about the series?
The creativity, graphics and defenatly the storylines. I double the storylines.
What are your thoughts on FF13 and FF 13-2?
Bad, I played FF13 and dont even want to consider playing FF13-2. Really bad for an FF fan, means its serious.
I really dislike the Auto-battling systems.. they should have sticked with the Turn based system in the older FF's
What is your favorite battle system?
Either Turnbased strategy or Action-roleplaying.
If you chose to live in any Final Fantasy place, which one would it be?
Kilika from ff10-2, loveing the nature and being close by the sea.
Which Final Fantasy game did you think was the hardest and why?
FF10, those dark aeons were extremely hard.

I chose for the Blue mage class.
Difficult to master but Once masterd it's always the best job, as it holds almost anything you need in a battle.

Accepted!

Hi Azulart! Welcome to the Final Fantasy Club! I'm Ducklett12, a Moderator here and at the Dragon-Tamer Club. I also own the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii!

Have Fun here! ^_^

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Appreciate, I have seen you before Ducklett.. At the art-shop I work at I believe :).

So guys, I have negative thoughts towards FF13-2.
Is it really worth buying?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Appreciate, I have seen you before Ducklett.. At the art-shop I work at I believe :).

So guys, I have negative thoughts towards FF13-2.
Is it really worth buying?

Yes, I always order art from Eeveelover824. ^_^ So I'm sure that you must've seen me there and I know that you've rated my signature.

Anyway, back on topic....

Well... FF13-2 has Great soundtrack in my opinion.

The gameplay is much better then 13 due to quick-time events. And the crystarium (I think) is a little more enhanced. The story is great!!! It's the only FF when the bad guy actually wins! And gets what they want... O___O

The ending is VERY sad..... somewhat.

I don't want to spoil anything but do you have any questions about it? I'd be happy to answer them^_^

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Ah yeah that must be it ^^.

Well, I did listen some soundtracks of FF12.
I disagree on them being beautiful, there is always lyrics in them.. with mixed styles from Rap to Death metalish ( I Really hate the death metal battle soundtrack, they really blew it there) While mostly I can appreciate metalish soundtracks.
There is no summoning no? That was a good point of ff13 in my opinion.

Naw its okay, you'll not spoil anything. I'm not planning to buy it :p,
its really the battle system what is extremely boring for me, even with quik events.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
i guess i'll join
favorite character: sephoroth
favorite game: (ive only played 1) FFIV

my class is: ninja

i have played FFIV and theatrythm and i'm about to get FFIII
and i have played kingdom hearts so i am familiar with some of the characters.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Ah yeah that must be it ^^.

I disagree on them being beautiful, there is always lyrics in them.. with mixed styles from Rap to Death metalish ( I Really hate the death metal battle soundtrack, they really blew it there) While mostly I can appreciate metalish soundtracks.

Naw its okay, you'll not spoil anything. I'm not planning to buy it :p,
its really the battle system what is extremely boring for me, even with quik events.

I do agree the summoning was really nice in FF13.

But in FF13-2... I'm.... not sure if you you can summon but instead of 3 party members, your 3rd party member is an enemy/monster that you can catch and add to your party. (Similar to Pokemon and Dragon Quest Monsters)

i guess i'll join
favorite character: sephoroth
favorite game: (ive only played 1) FFIV

my class is: ninja

i have played FFIV and theatrythm and i'm about to get FFIII
and i have played kingdom hearts so i am familiar with some of the characters.

Accepted!

Hi ansem the wise! I'm Ducklett12 as you may know. ;)

I'm a Moderator here and at the Dragon-Tamer Club. I also own the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii!

Have Fun here! ^_^

Kaiserin

please wake up...

The soundtrack is slightly different from the actual music in-game; for example, Unseen Intruder is edited in the game to use the instrumental, non-lyrical version (which is better in my opinion). Also, the ones that do have lyrics aren't as intrusive as you might think. I found them really ambient and fun to explore to. There's a few reused tracks from the XIII soundtrack, and a good number of orchestral and choral tracks mixed in as well, like Caius' Theme and the various reprises of Noel's Theme (the softer piano version of which is gorgeous).

No, there's no summoning, but they did patch up a lot of the complaints about the gameplay that presented themselves from XIII. The monster taming system isn't as stupid as you might think; that plus the improved crystarium makes for a much more customizable battle setup. No more Hope Estheim glass cannons if you don't want them anymore!

I'd rent it, personally. It can be polarizing, and I can see why not everyone would like it. But I think it's worth forming your own opinion on, especially since I went in completely expecting to dislike it, and wound up really loving it a lot more than I planned to.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Slight bump

Just played final fantasy for the first time, and it happened to be final fantasy 9, but omygawsh! zidane and garnet is turning out to be the best written love story ever! it's so enthralling, my sole reason to finish this game is to watch them finish in each others arms!!

I'll join.

FFX was my first FF game, and it remains one of my favourite games ever. I loved the story and gameplay. And the soundtrack is so nostalgic, one of my favourite video game soundtracks. After X, I've played XII, XIII, XIII-2, and most recently I completed FFX-2 (sadly not to 100% completion due to time issues). I've also played IV on the DS, which I found so hard DX (I think it was IV...)

I also really want Type-0. If it gets an English release I'll be really tempted to buy a PSP just to play Type-0.

Can I claim Time Mage please?