• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Title. Discuss anything about this awesome game for the DS/Wii.

I have the DS version, and it's awesome - one of the best DS games I've ever played! I'm at the second Library level on Hard mode now, and it's so awesome! Haven't played the Wii version though, but it's a really good DS game. =P

Morshu

Morshu The Shopkeep
I'm on very hard mode. Next I have to go through the annoying graveyard. My main characters are a level 99 clavat, a level 99 selkie, a level 99 lilty, and a level 97 yuke. I have the DS version.

Zetta Awesome

I've been thinking of buying this but have two questions
1.How is it compared to the other FFCC games?
2.How dependent is it on the R button?(My R button is broken >_<)

Morshu

Morshu The Shopkeep
It's better than the others, and the R button is NOT used.

Morshu

Morshu The Shopkeep
Get it on the DS, that's what it was made for. The Wii version is just a port of the DS version, making it worse.

Raro

Is it very similar to Rings of Fate as I got that just before this game was announced to be released??? :(
Thanks.

Morshu

Morshu The Shopkeep
It is similar but has some differences. You now use MP for spells instead of magicites, unlike RoF which has multiplayer, EoT has just story mode but you can make your own characters ( Up to 30 ) and you can activate multiplayer within story mode. This one also has Wi-Fi with random people which is awesome.