• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Tactics & Legend of Mana

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
I know this is kinda old games but did someone get Cloud in FFT?And is Legend of Mana and FFT connected in some sort of way?I love 2 player mode in Legend of Mana.^^

I got Cloud (Duh, look at my name, that is half the reason I bought it) Legend and Tactics are in no way connected except great game play

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
PS1!Seiken Densetsu and Final Fantasy Tactics aren't really connected.

In my FFT save file, I got all the secret characters (including the monster ally in the Deep Dungeon), including Cloud, and even went through the trouble of getting his sucky Materia Blade, because he needs it to perform Limit Breaks. >_>;;

I've also beaten Legend of Mana.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
How to get to the deep dungeon thingie?I'm still trying to get the secret characters.And most of the time in Tactics My pet Entei(Red Cougar)most of the time saves my life.And does a big damage sometimes 200 over....He is still lvl 38....While in Legend of Mana he um...helps...a bit...>.>!Im still trying to finish Legend of Mana as well....Although it hangs when you beat the mana tree,but the chars are movin'.>.>

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
You will need to be near the end of the game, the safest earliest time is after defeating both Dycedarg and Zalbag, and it might be better for you if you beat Dycedarg's Lucavi form as well. Afterwards, go to Warjilis Trade City and you should hopefully see a conversation take place. Then the path to Deep Dungeon should open. You can get Byblos there.

Deep Dungeon Tips -

Use Movement Ability MOVE-ITEM FIND in order to get the items in the Deep Dungeon. It's also very safe for you if you're level 99, though if the enemies level is determined by your average team level, they will also be level 99.

Item Co-Ordinates (x,y)

NOGIAS
Blaze Gun @ (2,2)
Glacier Gun @ (0,9)
Elixir @ (9,4)
Kiyomori @ (0,6)

TERMINATE
Blood Sword @ (6,7)
Elixir @ (2,10)
Elixir @ (4,0)
Save the Queen @ (0,1) [!!]

DELTA
to be cont.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
O_O 99?!OMG....Well I need more training I guess...Back to the frog training again.!XD!By the way who or what is Byblos?

Yayzy I got Cloud!^^!Is there any secrets in Legend of Mana as well?

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I was level 99 when the plot enemies were in the level 40s... >_>

Byblos is a monster creature of the Apanda species. Tankish HP, decent skills but that's about it.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Ok...The deep dungeon is soo dark I cant see d ground!>.<!But at least my party ish strong....a bit.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Use Teleport movement skill to see the entire map... And when you get to the bottom-most floor, if you're not strong, you'll die to Elidibs' Zodiac Summon, which you can learn if a Summoner gets hit by it and survives.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
O_O!Uh how much damage does it do?

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
o_O.Ohh....And did you notice in Legend of Mana wherein after you defeat the lord of Jewlels 1000 in Bejeweled City your char will cry then turn to stone?Then every Jumi will be alive and cry then you will be alive again?Its like in Pokemon the 1st movie!Only that Ash didnt cry to turn into stone but still its very the same....Imagine that....

Not Advance, just Tactics, and it is a LONG road, (especially to get his materia sword)

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Yeah.Its a bit hard....Well abit....And you'll meet strong allies along the way.