• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Wars: The 3 Sisters Stones (PG-13) Discussion Thread (NEW!)

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
{Approved by RaZoR LeAf}

Long ago in ancient times, there's a story too often told in childhood fairy tales...

As mother or father would lay their child to rest, this story used to hold the tale strong enough to help them have the wildest and fantastical dream known to their frail minds...

It is a story of a world on a far and distant planet; on a planet called Polutia.

On this planet there were 3 major continents, each taking a huge part of the world. Efergy, a futuristic utopia of research and development of the latest products and resources... Sanara, a land who preserves the environment. They live in harmony with the earth and everything in it. And lastly, the continent of Alruna, a land full of mysteria and wonder. This land holds some of the worlds strongest and most powerful wizards and users in the world... However, their power was bestowed upon, then taken away, by the 3 Sisters of Polutia.

Elma of Efergy= The smartest of the 3 and she held the unique powers of wisdom, it was natural that Efergy soon became founded upon futuristic and creative discoveries
Sara of Sanara= The toughest and most lethal of the 3. She wielded a plethora (a lot) of weaponry and armor. She knew almost every fighting style known to man and even established some of her own; Sanara is known for the strong men and woman born within it's walls
Aluna of Alruna= The more serious sister, trained in everything and anything related to Magic or sorcery. Magicians soon hailed over all of this land.

The 3 sisters, realizing their divine malevolence, sealed their magic away in their bodies, then turned themselves into 3 solid rock statues... As their power sealed away, it soon depleted from it's users and life soon fended for itself by a normal way of life. This legend was told for all eternity, that is, until the year 2752, in Icarus, Aloura, a country in Efergy. A team of archaeologists, using the clues and gifts hidden in Elma's tale, soon found her statue. Not knowing how to unleash her power, they foolishly destroyed it and caused a strong disturbance in the balance the 3 Sisters' statues upheld. Each statue erupted into thousands of tiny shards spreading throughout Polutia. Soon political powers grew tired of everyone finding and collecting these shards, and using the powers for greed and evil. They branched off from the world and every leader known on the planet created a resistance against the "Stone Users" or "Stoners" for short. They called this NEW continent "The Grimoire Republic"

THIS is where you come in! You (and at least one friend if you want) stumble upon any stone of your choice in the Great Rain (when the stones fall from the sky).
You can choose from:
Elma's stone= gives you enhanced bodily features (sight, smell, taste, speed, masculinity, etc.)
Sara's Stone= gives the user a massive fighting arsenal; also, you can call weapons that you know of from Final Fantasy to help you in battle
Aluna's Stone= gives you the ability to cast any spell you can think of, and you can use powers that some of the Final Fantasy Races can use like the Moogles or the Nu Mou...just to name a few...
You can choose if you want to join the Grimoire Republic, or fight with the others to bring it down! They are attacking Efergy first, so you will all have to end up there to fight in the end. You can also choose to just defend your continent, and fight against the Grimoire Republic then. After everything goes according to plan, the 3 continents will come together, then the REAL fun begins!!

Reserved/Accepted
Bookauthor1123: Maku Saika/ Ola Saika
Rosemary: (Awaiting Sign-Up)
Slipomatic: Nakimu the Moomba/ Ikimi Gara the Moogle

BANNED

The RPG won't start until either I say so or 8 to ...16 people sign-up and are ready to post by my given date...
*A little Heads-Up: Your first post will be about life for you in the place you live in so be ready for that. Also, the RPG thread will be started by me and another person willing to help with it. Any suggestions, ideas, or questions will go there when it's opened. Until that time, any questions you have before that time just PM me. And yes, the map, countries cities, all that will be made in the RPG Thread so DON'T ASK!*

I'll have mine up soon so be on the look-out for that if your not sure how it's supposed to look...

Rules

• The official rules on this website that will get you kicked off if you break them DO apply!
  • NO Bunnying
  • NO Bashing (nothing of racial slur or too much vulgar/offensive mess)
  • NO ARGUING! PERIOD!!! *SOME exceptions apply*
  • You only get 3 warnings depending on what you do or say so BE CAREFUL!
  • No ignorant posts, by that I mean MAKE SENSE! I'm PLANNING on making a sequel and I'll need smart/experienced people posting here
  • NO ONE LINERZ!! I hate those, so at least make them long, but not too long...don't bore me when I'm trying to figure out what your doing...
  • Any other rules or any changes to the RPG will be counseled by me and the other person helping me with the RPG, you will be notified via the THREAD or by PM when they occur.

Any changes you make to your Sign-Ups for ANY reason, MUST be stated in the Reason For Editing section when you click on Edit or whatever. Remember to post for any questions or help on the Thread.

Last edited: