• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Fantasy Wars: The 3 Sisters Stones (PG-13) Sign-Ups

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Long ago in ancient times, there's a story too often told in childhood fairy tales...

As mother or father would lay their child to rest, this story used to hold the tale strong enough to help them have the wildest and fantastical dream known to their frail minds...

It is a story of a world on a far and distant planet; on a planet called Polutia.

On this planet there were 3 major continents, each taking a huge part of the world. Efergy, a futuristic utopia of research and development of the latest products and resources... Sanara, a land who preserves the environment. They live in harmony with the earth and everything in it. And lastly, the continent of Alruna, a land full of mysteria and wonder. This land holds some of the worlds strongest and most powerful wizards and users in the world... However, their power was bestowed upon, then taken away, by the 3 Sisters of Polutia.

Elma of Efergy= The smartest of the 3 and she held the unique powers of wisdom, it was natural that Efergy soon became founded upon futuristic and creative discoveries
Sara of Sanara= The toughest and most lethal of the 3. She wielded a plethora (a lot) of weaponry and armor. She knew almost every fighting style known to man and even established some of her own; Sanara is known for the strong men and woman born within it's walls
Aluna of Alruna= The more serious sister, trained in everything and anything related to Magic or sorcery. Magicians soon hailed over all of this land.

The 3 sisters, realizing their divine malevolence, sealed their magic away in their bodies, then turned themselves into 3 solid rock statues... As their power sealed away, it soon depleted from it's users and life soon fended for itself by a normal way of life. This legend was told for all eternity, that is, until the year 2752, in Icarus, Aloura, a country in Efergy. A team of archaeologists, using the clues and gifts hidden in Elma's tale, soon found her statue. Not knowing how to unleash her power, they foolishly destroyed it and caused a strong disturbance in the balance the 3 Sisters' statues upheld. Each statue erupted into thousands of tiny shards spreading throughout Polutia. Soon political powers grew tired of everyone finding and collecting these shards, and using the powers for greed and evil. They branched off from the world and every leader known on the planet created a resistance against the "Stone Users" or "Stoners" for short. They called this NEW continent "The Grimoire Republic"

THIS is where you come in! You (and at least one friend if you want) stumble upon any stone of your choice in the Great Rain (when the stones fall from the sky).
You can choose from:
Elma's stone= gives you enhanced bodily features (sight, smell, taste, speed, masculinity, etc.)
Sara's Stone= gives the user a massive fighting arsenal; also, you can call weapons that you know of from Final Fantasy to help you in battle
Aluna's Stone= gives you the ability to cast any spell you can think of, and you can use powers that some of the Final Fantasy Races can use like the Moogles or the Nu Mou...just to name a few...
You can choose if you want to join the Grimoire Republic, or fight with the others to bring it down! They are attacking Efergy first, so you will all have to end up there to fight in the end. You can also choose to just defend your continent, and fight against the Grimoire Republic then. After everything goes according to plan, the 3 continents will come together, then the REAL fun begins!!

Sign-Ups are simple:

Name: Please make it unique and put First and Last

Age: B/W 8 and 500 ( because of the long life expectancy in some places...*Act your age in the RPG!*

Stone: What stone did you find? (Only Pick One, you may find others later...)

Race: If you want, you may play as any race in the Final Fantasy games/movies/books/etc. Just nothing TOO extreme. If it's too extreme, I'll give you two or three other choices to choose from that are kinda like the one you put.

Job: What job/jobs does your character know? (i.e. Are they a Moogle Mog Knight, or A Hume Fighter, or a Viera Assassin?) You may have at least 2 jobs with SOME mastered abilities (explained further in Abilities and Powers Section. You can also choose not to have a job like THAT and to just be a mere Moogle or Seeq or a Human/Hume with a regular SHOP or a STORE...it's really your choice just be realistic about it. Oh! And be sure to explain what you do in your job if you can't come up with a lot of stuff in your History. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A JOB!...at least not yet...

Weapon: What weapon does your character use? Please keep it based on your race (i,e, No races that can't use Shields must hold one...). Try to keep it minimal. I'll accept any weapons that are considerably Level 1 to Level 3...you'll see what I mean if you don't already...You can also have custom weapons...but PLEASE describe them well.

Appearance: Base it off of your race, but its basically eye/hair color, height/weight (if you must), but basically its how you LOOK

Clothing: How does your character dress? Base it off of these features:
Efergy Residents dress futuristic-like. Bright neon colors and wacky hairstyles or just plain up-to date stuff.
Sanara Residents like to keep things natural, but the fighters and Elementalists that live there like to dress AS a Fighter or an Elementalist. So pretty much dress like an Archer or a Fighter, a Gunman or Sniper...you get the idea...
Alruna Residents: Mystic, Gothic or mysteriously, it's all up to you! Dress like a person who uses magic...

Hometown: I'll come up with countries, cities and whatnot later, but for now just put any of the 3 continents

Personality: Again, base it off of your race and where your from, but how do you act personality wise?
BTW: If your stuck on either your hometown or race or whatever, just say-so and I'll give you some alternative choices based off of what you put here.
History: What aspired you to live here as opposed to the other places? What was it like for you? What did you experience? MAKE IT BELIEVABLE!!!

Abilities/Powers( For your 1st and/or 2nd Job: I'll need to know what powers your character knows now. You can have two jobs, of course, but if you choose to, I'll need you to tell me what they know. You may have 2 A-Abilities, 1 Mastered Reaction Ability, and 1 Support. During the RPG, I will have told you if you have learned anything else, but do NOT give me anything too extreme like an Ultima Attack or anything...you might get a warning.

Reserved/Accepted
Bookauthor1123: Maku Saika/ Ola Saika
Rosemary: (Awaiting Sign-Up)
Slipomatic: Nakimu the Moomba/ Ikimi Gara the Moogle
robincool98: (Awaiting Sign-Up)

BANNED

The RPG won't start until either I say so or 8 to ...16 people sign-up and are ready to post by my given date...
*A little Heads-Up: Your first post will be about life for you in the place you live in so be ready for that. Also, the RPG thread will be started by me and another person willing to help with it. Any suggestions, ideas, or questions will go there when it's opened. Until that time, any questions you have before that time just PM me. And yes, the map, countries cities, all that will be made in the RPG Thread so DON'T ASK!*

I'll have mine up soon so be on the look-out for that if your not sure how it's supposed to look...

Rules

• The official rules on this website that will get you kicked off if you break them DO apply!
  • NO Bunnying
  • NO Bashing (nothing of racial slur or too much vulgar/offensive mess)
  • NO ARGUING! PERIOD!!! *SOME exceptions apply*
  • You only get 3 warnings depending on what you do or say so BE CAREFUL!
  • No ignorant posts, by that I mean MAKE SENSE! I'm PLANNING on making a sequel and I'll need smart/experienced people posting here
  • NO ONE LINERZ!! I hate those, so at least make them long, but not too long...don't bore me when I'm trying to figure out what your doing...
  • Any other rules or any changes to the RPG will be counseled by me and the other person helping me with the RPG, you will be notified via the THREAD or by PM when they occur.

Any changes you make to your Sign-Ups for ANY reason, must be stated in the Reason For Editing section when you click on Edit or whatever. Remember to PM me for any questions or help until the THREAD is up.

Last edited:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
May I reserve a spot? I'll do my sig -up form later

Slipomatic

Eon Collector

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Rosemary=Reserved
Slipomatic= Yes you can be a Moomba, but to be realistic, Im kinda gonna hafta make you do 2 sign-ups: one for your Moomba and another for someone to interpret him. Remember everyone: you can make at least 2-3 sign ups. Oh! u r reserved 2...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
mmm thanks for replying for me, I'll work on the sign-up later, hopefully it'll be up before thanksgiving.

I think I'll be a moogle/mog as it'll be much more fun for me to get creative.

Also, I'll edit this post as to not clutter up.

EDIT 1 - Working on sign-up, but I think it would be safe if the moomba character has only a first name. The moogle companion will have a first and last name ;)

Hope you don't mind that do you? (answer via pm, it's a small enough detail not to make a post about it.)

Oh yeah, might want to add a spot where you need to mention what stone you have? (maybe I'm thinking wrong, but clarifying this would be nice.)

EDIT 2 - Got one half of my sign up done, why don't you see where I may have gone off. Also for now, I'm leaving the stone stuff out of it.

Also, there isn't much I could go on for appearance, I did the best I could with what pictures I had to work with (wikipedia.)
P.S. - All you need to know about shumi, click the link. Not to confuse anyone who might ask, what is a shumi? http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Shumi

Name: Nakimu

Race: Moomba

Stone: Elma's Stone

Appearance: Nakimu stands at just 3 feet. Her eyes are amber and her tail is a darker shade of red. Her fur is orange with a red tint. Closer to the tail does the fur turn redder towards the end. The fur at the end of her paws is light brown along with her stomach and chest. Her hair follows the same rule of her tail, but doesn’t turn as dark a red as her tail does. Her ears can be seen with the ends of her ear colored black. (Which I’ll say is fairly hidden well.)

Clothing: Since she is considered an animal, she wears no clothing although she does have a black band on her right paw to tell others that she already belongs to someone.

Hometown: Alruna

Personality: Nakimu is very protective of her friends. Of course the only way to appease her suspicions of anyone wanting to befriend her would have to let her get a small taste of that person’s blood. Although if you become friends with Nakimu, she will let you have the benefit of physical contact, although hand shakes is allowed to strangers. Nakimu has a gentle air around her when surrounded by friends, but when in public and around strangers, she will look calm and relaxed, but she will be alert and ready to fight if need be. Nakimu has a tendency to ignore everyone when she sees cooked fish in front of her. Nakimu almost acts like a cat when it comes to being petted, but she will get angry if you rub her in the wrong way.

History: While growing up as a shumi, Nakimu worked as a craftsman for various ornaments. She worked at her own little shop, creating special bands and ornaments that had a special effect on the wearer. Whoever wore the band would experience a sooth feeling that would often calm them down to a mind that was relaxed. She did this for eight years, but during her seventh year running the store, she had one customer who bought often from her. She was curious and whenever he showed up, she would pester him for details on what he did. He often obliged as he told her of what he had done, she would also be working on her work orders while listening. After about a year, she underwent an evolution stage and she wanted to evolve to a moomba so she could travel as a companion with the one customer. Being a shumi who are generally pacifists and very poor with combat, a moomba is far better in combat than a shumi could ever hope to compete against. When she finished evolving which she herself couldn’t explain how it all worked since she sort of went through a trancelike state and couldn’t remember much of what had transpired. Along with loss of being able to speak to other species aside from other moombas, her shop had to shut down. Ironically, the customer who had always talked to her was there when she had evolved.

Even though Nakimu lost her ability to speak humans, moogles, and other humanoid creatures, she managed to convey what she wanted done. Ever since then, she’s traveled with her friend and companion, being a great combater with very little magic capabilities. Only capable of very minor healing spells, that’s all she uses, preferring to beat the snuff out of people that cross her line.

Weapons:
None, her own claws.

Abilities:
Reflex – Avoid all basic attacks (taken from white monk class, but it works with a moomba.)
Pummel – Hit opponent twice.

Other: If you’re curious about who that one customer is, it’s a moogle.

Edit 3

Name: Ikimi Gara

Race: Moogle

Stone: Aluna’s Stone

Appearance: Ikimi stands at 3’ 2”. His fur is brown with a red tint. His pom-pom is blue and his eyes are also blue. His ears aren’t as long as other moogles, being under 4.5” unlike the usual 6” length. Also, his ears are real soft and sensitive, but no where as sensitive as his pom-pom is. His wings are black with white lines running along where veins that supply blood to the wings. (No the blood vessel isn’t white, just the area wing skin is colored white indicating that’s where the blood vessel is.) His nose is black and his whiskers are short and frisky.

Clothing: Dressed in what is typically a white mages robe, his does not have a hood. But the zigzag pattern normally found on the end is at where the hood would normally start at. The zigzag color is a dark blue instead of the traditional red/pink. He wears some black boots instead of leather shoes as boots last longer than leather shoes. He carries a small, dark blue backpack that only holds food supplies. Underneath the robe, he wears blue shorts and T-shirt just in case he tripped or something. He has a traditional staff associated with white mages.

Hometown: Sanara

Personality: Ikimi is very kind and gentle to people around him. He generally helps people with a carefree attitude. He doesn’t harbor grudges against people even if he could rightfully declare a grudge. Around others, he will be a jokester and relaxed, appearing to not having a single care in the world. During stressful times or serious moments, he still has his sarcasm comments, but the gleam in his eyes tells otherwise. He prefers to deal things in an aggressive way, unlike most white mages who would settle for non-violent means. Nakimu is the only one who he shows more emotion towards to than anyone else. Only time you’ll see him crying is around Nakimu. Other than that he’ll put on an illusion of optimism to hide it from people.

History: Originally born in Alruna, his parent’s hometown as in Sanara region. His father was a moogle knight while his mother was a time mage. Of course, both of his parents were moogles so they lived in a separate society with only moogles. Moogles created their own little community sometimes to ease some of the more paranoid moogles. As he grew up, his father would often take him out to a training facility and would coach him in self defense with a sword. Well at first, his father would train him with a wooden sword, but as he grew older, he started working with a sword and before long, was swinging two-handed swords around. His mother didn’t like that so she one day took him out to the wild and instructed him to observe the world around him. He did as told and took in the sights, sounds, and smells that the world presented to him which he was standing on a meadow plain that was considered protected area in which no blood could be shed on the grounds nor could there be any fights on it.

His mother told him that his father’s way is good and all, but if you were to embrace it to the fullness, what you see in front of you will be filled with innocent blood and ravaged areas. His mother also told him that his father was once a fighter that could be hired to kill someone, an assassin in terms of job. Even though it hit Ikimi hard, he still held his father in high regards as he did help him learn to fend for himself. Even though he stopped training with his father with expressed reason for wanting to learn what his mother could teach him about the world. While learning from his mother about some of the mysteries surrounding magic, he became engrossed in the books that explained about the world around them. Although at the age of 15, he was told to go adventuring by both his parents as he had that look in his eyes to go see the world outside their community. His mother gave him a pouch with some of their savings they had worked hard to save. She said that it was important for him to have money to buy whatever he may need. His father gave him a blade that was pale blue all over with the hilt being black and gave a cooling sensation when held. Ikimi asked what the sword was for and his father replied saying that the sword was an icebrand, which was fairly hard to find or make.

He bid farewell to his parents and journeyed around places, seeking more knowledge about the world. He didn’t use the sword much, having it at his side just for show. He instead, opted to buy a longbarrel and ammunition for it. He enjoyed the ability to fire a weapon from a distance. Even though he bought ammunition, he also bought some non-lethal bullets that were mainly intended to stun the target. He eventually stumbled upon a shop in Alruna that sold bands ornaments. He dropped by and saw that a shumi ran the store all by herself. She smiled and told him to come around and look at the wares. He was curious about the bands as they had some rather bizarre designs on them and asked about it.

The shumi replied saying that the bands were specially imbued with a charm that provided a calming aura to the wearer. He decided to buy a simple black band and promised the shumi to return. Before he left, he asked her what her name was and she answered, saying her name was Nakimu along with a request to keep it a secret to himself. He accepted it and left the store, continuing his journey. He visited back often over the next five years, telling her stories and showing her some items he found. During his visit though on her 8th birthday, as he was talking to her, she excused herself and went to a room behind the store counter and was there for roughly an hour.

When she came back out though, she was a moomba and couldn’t talk. Ikimi, seeing the predicament that she was going through simply asked her various yes or no questions and then personally asked if she wanted to journey with him. Her eyes sparkled and she nodded her head vigorously and he laughed and said that she could come along. Since then, they traveled together as companions unlike how most would treat her kind

Weapons:
Icebrand
Longbarrel

Abilities:
Fusilier – main job
Concentrate – Increased accuracy (support, also mastered from longbarrel.)

Moogle Knight - secondary
Moogle Aid – Recover some Hp and cure status ailments. (mastered from icebrand.)

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit 4

I have changed history and added weapons and abilities to both. I hope that they work.

Last edited:

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
MY 1ST Sign-Up: Maku Saika

Name: Maku Saika
Stone: Elma’s Stone
Race: Human/Hume
Appearance: Maku is about ‘5 ‘’8, Slender, and is a light brown skin complexion. He wears small rectangular glasses, but is mostly seen without them, and squinting. He has light brown eyes, and is about 125-130 IBS (pounds).
Clothing: Maku wears a black shirt, and white jeans. They are loose fitting towards the bottom, but are just right in his size. He has black and white converse, and wears a black and white studded belt. He has a buzz cut, but has a wacky create design etched into it. Out of his back-right pocket, is his favorite, black and white scarf, dangling to about his knees. Maku also wears a black dog collar, with some words he’d read from a spell book etched inside it.
Hometown: Efergy
Personality: Maku is SEEN being nice. Kind, loving, friendly, and overall a great joy to be around. However, if it ever come down to it, he is ruthlessly angered to a point of even hurting people, BADLY. Friends look at this as a sign of protection, knowing that even though Maku is kind he is not afraid to ever defend himself if the time ever comes. He hates to be annoyed, but is sometimes to calm to be heated about it. His favorite word is "SPED" which he’d incorporated into a word he made up called "SPEDOPHILE" Definition: A person who by many is considered a very ignorant person and whom is likely to perform sexual acts to an underaged minor. In short: It’s an insult. Maku is also a jokester, coming up with clever rhymes or songs/raps, that would make someone either laugh, get angry, or feel embarrassed over. His favorite joke is a set up. When someone says "I think" and says something dumb behind it, Maku will say "That’s what you get for thinking!" Also, sometimes Maku has a little mood swings every now and again, and people tend to say that that is his WORST trait.
History: Maku has enjoyed the carefree life he’s lived in Efergy. Above all things, his most favorite thing to do is play video games at the local arcade they have there. Maku lives with his Mother, Father, and little sister and brother. He is the oldest sibling, his little sister Ola being the 2nd oldest at age 12 and brother, Daichi, who is 7. He loves his family, but he LOVES to brag about the stuff he HATES about them to his friends at his High School. Maku currently attends. Efergy Preparatory School in the Downtown Area of his city. Maku’s favorite food would be anything spicy or cheesy, so he would tell you that it would be Nachos. He is very popular at school, but people do not flock around him and drag his attention from everything else. Almost everyone in his grade has either talked to him, know him or know OF him, or have spoken in a big crowded conversation with him.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Ola Saika

My 2ND Sign-Up/ Ola Saika

YAAAAYYYY!!! My 100th post you guys!! I love Sabrina!!! XD (*Favourite Gym Leader*)
Name: Ola Saika
Stone: Aluna’s Stone
Race: Human/Hume
Appearance: Ola is about 5’4", short brown hair that stops at the neck, purple eyes and has an beige skin complexion. She about 85 pounds, and she sometimes wears her glasses, but, unlike her brother, she doesn’t squint when she isn’t wearing them…
Clothing: Ola doesn’t have a care for much of a fancy fashion sense, but she IS conscious of how she dresses. She simply wears a purple dress that goes down to about the knees, and some purple flat bottomed shoes. Her hair is tied up in two ponytails, and she uses two purple ribbons to tie them up. She also wears a purple choker, to match the one she sees her brother wearing.
Hometown: Efergy
Personality: Ola is a sweet lovable, giggly girl. She’s your average 6th grader, in that she loves to play around and dance, mostly because she is still maturing out of Grade School. Most of her time is spent at home so to entertain herself, she loves to torture her two brothers Maku and Daichi, with practical jokes and schemes that she picked up from when Maku was younger. Whenever she actually DOES leave the house, however, it is spent with her two best friends, Lola and Amiru, from her 2nd period class. She doesn’t joke much around friends, mostly because she’s usually outspoken, and she’s reluctant to say much of anything. It’s her kindness and helpfulness that keeps flocks of friends around her. Shyness usually gets the better of her when it comes to love or what she wants, so she usually just asks either Daichi or Malik to help her out with certain things. She truly loves her Mother and Father, because she thinks they love to spoil her for no apparent reason, much to her brothers’ disgust. Ola’s worst trait is that she likes to use people sometimes, even if she notices or not.
History: Ola was born March 27th, in a small clinic close to her house. The doctor wasn’t called fast enough, and the clinic was walking distance anyway, so the family was rushed right over. The birth was the most beautiful part of her parents’ lives, because when she was born, her eyes opened, and two full purple eyes looked back at them. They named her Ola, because in ancient folklore (from their world) Ola was a beautiful woman who grew lavender plantations and shared the fragrances and color pigments with the villagers in her town. That giving nature of the Ola from folktales is what made THIS Ola try and be just as giving.

Last edited:

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
*AHEM* yes, well. The moomba's sign-up is fine. However, I am going to need you to change up the Moogle's a TAD bit. You see, if you were using the website you obtained SHUMI informationfrom, you would know that Moogles CANNOT be Fighters and I don't even think they can be White Mages...thats a Human/Hume or a Viera's job. Also, I told you not to keep posting until you were POSITIVE it was a good enough sign-up. So for now, your Moomba is accepted, but the Moogle is DENIED.

I'll give you maybe a 3 days or so (because of Thanksgiving) to come up with an replacement Job for your Moogle, but here are the jobs Moogles may undertake...
Animist - Thief - Black Mage - Moogle Knight - Fusilier - Juggler - Tinker - Time Mage - Chocobo Knight - Flintlock - Alchemist
I added the Alchemist Job because Moogles look like they can be those to.

Now please edit your post and take everything about the Moogle out, then re-post at a latter time...

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, aw phooey, and it would have been a nice moogle :p

Well, I wasn't really paying much attention to job class as I thought it would be somewhat ignored. But I'll fix it up... As soon as I figure out what I want to change it to and of course, editing history a bit.

Edit - Also, just realized that a moogle can't equip defender :D

Edit 2 - finished updating, let me know if there is anything else wrong.

Last edited:

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Okay Slip. The new sign-up is fine. If you want to, you can NOW put what it's job and abilities are (For the Moomba AND the Moogle) or you can wait until the RPG and I'll tell you then...

Oh yea! Your Moogle, Ikimi Gara is ACCEPTED!!
Nice choices in the Attacks by the way.

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Can I reserve a spot. I'm almost finish. I just need to know what game you get these abilities/power.

Mew-mew

Vocaloid Fan
Name: Kalinka Mizukie
Race:Selkie
Weapon:Silver bow
Stone:Elma`s stone
Hometown:Sanara
Apperence: She has long purple hair that goes to her waist. Her bangs slant towords the left and cover her entire forhead. She has a wild blue flower in her hair. she has Ocean blue eyes. Other than that she looks like your adverage Selkie.
Clothing: she wears a dark green shortsleave top that splits at the middle of the front of the shirt revealing her stomach. She wears a short brown skirt that goes to right above her knee. She wears brown Kneehigh boots with a lighter brown strings that criss cross up to the top then are tied into a bow.
Personality: She is serious most of the time. she seems to be more relaxed a night. She never really friendly to strangers. She prefers to be alone most of the time.
History: She was born in her parents house because the nearest hospital was to far away for her mom to travel. She helped run a weapon shop with her parents for awhile. when she was 15 she was tired of working at the shop and wanted to explore the forest. Her parents gave her a silver bow witch they sell at there shop. she has lived in the forest for a year, making a living compleating quests the vilagers give her.
Abilities:
Arrow Charge: if she draws her bow and does not shoot, the arrow will become charged with power.
Triple shot: she can fire three arrows at once.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
robincool98= Reserved! If you need a website, just type in Final Fantasy Wiki on your browser, and it should do the rest, besides that, just go here :http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Mew-mew= DENIED

Sorry Mew, but your sign-up is waaaaaayyyyyy too short and my RPG could get cancelled if I accept something like this...if you need help on how to make a proper Sign-Up, the helps forum on this Thread offers some really good tips...it's not that long to read, just give it a look see...

Last edited: