• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final Team descision.

Well, as most of you know, I have submitted many teams. This one, will be my final team for D/P. So, all suggestions are welcome, except stupid ones. :)

dpmfa260.png

Swampert@Leftovers
Relaxed nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

dpmfa373.png

Salamence@Choice Band
Adamant nature
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Claw/Dragon Dive
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge/Crunch

dpmfa143.png

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Crunch
- Body Slam

dpmfa466.png

Electivire@Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Thunderpunch
- Brick Break
- Meditate
- Ice Punch

dpmfa094.png

Gengar@Life Orb
Modest nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hypnosis
- Will-o-Wisp

dpmfa398.png

Mukuhawk@Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Brave Bird
- In Fight
- Somersault
- Feather Rest

Yes, I know, this is mainly physical pokemon, but I can replace any of these except Mukuhawk and Swampert. Gengar is the pokemon I'm thinking of.

Last edited:

Somebody

Banned
why do you have adherence glasses and scheme on the same set?

anyways, your team needs some kind of normal resist.

xgina

Banned
japala Gengar should be more like

Gengar@ Life Orb
EVs: 42 HP, 252 SAtk, 216 Spd
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- T-Bolt
- Focus Bomb
- Hypnosis
imo
Though you could put in WoW somewhere

Last edited:

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
Choice Band now powers up the first move you use, and doesn't restrict you to one move

Yes CB still restricts you to one move LOL, see my Weavile is stuck on Blade Test LOL.

Snorlax wants Return or Body Slam, recoil on Lax doesn't fly as it cancels his Lefties or worse.

Gar should replace Gouku IMO, its faster, still kills Skarm, and is my fav Pkmn atm (sorry Weezing).

Keep Electivire. Eating T- bolts/waves is fun.

Last edited:

mostly_y

Mostly Famous
As is often pointed out by everyone, Fireblast over Fire Fang on Salamence. Simply does more damage to Skarm than Fire Fang.

Return over DE on Snorlax, and as has been suggested, if you were to replace anyone, go with Gengar > Electivire.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Stealth Rock over Rest/Protect on Swampert, Fire Blast over Fire Fang for Salamence, and either Body Slam (for paralysis) or Return (for power) over Double Edge. I don't think Snorlax likes recoil damage ;)

mostly_y

Mostly Famous
Lax doesn't actually mind the recoil when it's a RestTalker, as it frequently heals itself.

I'd disagree. Anything with that kind of defense, regardless of recovery moves or not, should not be using recoil moves. Actually, I'd be reluctant to give anything a recoil move if it didn't have the Rock Head ability.

Kairyu

Throwing some d's
I'd disagree. Anything with that kind of defense, regardless of recovery moves or not, should not be using recoil moves. Actually, I'd be reluctant to give anything a recoil move if it didn't have the Rock Head ability.

I agree with the first part but fragile sweepers love the power

Freakshow

Jibaku
But if you're supposed to absorb sleep, which can last indefinitely, Double Edge can bite you at times.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Just switch to someone who can absorb the Solarbeam and PH will be wasted