• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Final thoughts on Team Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Kalos outfit: Fine, it makes him look very mature. I like the color scheme like how the shoes, gloves, and hat matches and blue compliments him.

Serena's new outfit: I think I prefer the old outfit but she looks a lot cuter with short hair. It's a bit weird like she has a long red jacket that doesn't match anything, a loose upper white bust, and a short white skirt. The blue ribbon seems out of place with everything but the long black stockings are a bit better since she's wearing her original black shirt underneath her white one piece... clothing. The long red jacket isn't showing off her body physique. She looks okay. She doesn't look over the top fashionable and it's good for traveling.

Bonnie's gag: It was alright, just unnecessary and it didn't go anywhere. Like that one focus episode she had on it, it was great but when she did it again way after the episode, it made it seem like she didn't learn anything and is just literally asking for Clemont to get married and causing her anxiety.

Clemont's goal: It was fine but was quickly resolved in the first part of XY. He wasn't even needed after that.

XY(&Z)'s Pokémon team: They were fine. But Noivern was pathetic. I really liked it as a Noibat but once it evolved, it just became useless. I liked its relationship with Hawlucha (and Hawlucha is really great!). Talongflame had a nice evolution, Lord Goodra had a great story but after he came back for the League, he didn't shine as much. Greninja of course was the best and I loved its focus, backstory, and character in general but it felt like the only Pokémon to really consistently shine in the team. Like the only one that mattered was Greninja, even having Pikachu get shafted in favor of it. And Pikachu was great as always, just wanted more screentime for our beloved mouse.

XY(&Z)'s battles: They were really nice! Like the best we've had so far! Very well animated, memorable, and intense. But I'm only talking about the major, highlighted battles. Most of the average battles were the same as every saga. I'm always on the edge of my seat watching them.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I changed the Pokémon and Character Speculation threads to Review Threads, so people can stop with the final thoughts gag or whatever it was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.