• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finally: Every Area, Every Pokemon You Encounter There

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I need help locating Tropius please...Great Marsh isn't specific enough.

Telescope? Normally appearing Pokemon after obtaining National Dex? PokeRadar?

harryv

Gecko Moria
i thought you could not get tropius on d/p and thought you had to transfer it from ruby saphire and emerald.I am not sure if i am right or wrong.

harryv

Gecko Moria
i thought you could not get tropius on d/p and thought you had to transfer it from ruby saphire and emerald.I am not sure if i am right or wrong.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
you can better a tropuis from Ruby-Dapphire....more exp. :p

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
you can better trade a tropuis from Ruby-Sapphire or Emerald.....more exp. :D:D:D

and you dont need te search for hem in the wild

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
Wheres the desterted escape path?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Nintendo also released a Dex and a National Dex, BTW. And not everyone can buy the guides. So don't flame the guy. Total fail.

Deserted Escape Path = Ravaged Path.

Last edited:

uluuu

Apologies if these have been mentioned to you previously, but when Krabby and Corsola are swarming, they are found in the grass (didn't try fishing for Krabby, but when Corsola was swarming for me, it wouldn't bite). Also, you don't have to be behind the waterfall to catch Dratini, just in the room with the waterfall and using the Super Rod. Nice work though, it's very convinient to have all of this information in one place.

Juan87

thanx i like how you included all the pokerader pokemon as well.

Superpower

That is a good list but I think you forgot Lapras in the pokemon league. An even better version of this would be a search that you can type in the name of any pokemon and it would tell you alll the places it can be found.

Last edited:

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
CTRL+F, you mean?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
That is a good list but I think you forgot Lapras in the pokemon league. An even better version of this would be a search that you can type in the name of any pokemon and it would tell you alll the places it can be found.
There's a handy Pokedex on Joe's site that does just that. ;)

And I want to know about Tropius and Tangela too. My official Pokedex (this big hulking book I bought, lol) says that both are only available by transfer from GBA games into the Pal Park. Has the original poster actually caught them in the safari game?

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Stunky isn't found on those routes, check the Diamond Pokédex, Serebii.net is wrong in this.

nubinator

Banned
Damn that must've took alot of effort. Good job!!

Starforce2

I've not noticed any of these extra pokemon with my emerald inserted, does the effect only take place after I beat the pokemon league?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
You don't need to beat the League, you just need to get the National Dex. But most people get the National Dex after they beat the League, so whatever.

Cyndaquilava

*Future Champion*
So for everyone complaining about Tangela and Tropius not being catchable in Diamond/PEarl, you are wrong!

Today, I found Tropius in area 1 of Great Marsh.

I caught one at level 26.

ON top of that, I talked to Dawns sister and she said this:

Mt. Coronet! They said there were a bunch of TANGELA there.

I went to the snow area of mt coronet & lo and behold!

Tangela! At level 40!

So there!

with my Lv40 Tangela and lv26 Tropius, I stand to proove that Tangela and Tropius can both in fact be caught in Diamond/Pearl!