• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finally Got A Milotic...Yay..How long did it take you?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I've got mine in the first tile I fished in......lucky, no?

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Only took me, what?, 2-3 attempts. First few were just outside the range, but the last worked!

But finding the Feebas was fun; had to randomly search the water, fishing, and killing all carvanha...

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
i got feebas in a day..........then i evolved it into milotic 2 days days after tht.......

Ryo242

Eating Pokemon...yum
About 50 tiles...and berry growing took about...2 weeks...
But I caught the Feebass I wanted within the first several <Modest Nature & Female> catches.
So all in all...
A while...

I had a Milotic in my ruby version, which I sadly have no longer. I stumbled upon the feebas after a few tries (at the time I didn't know that they only appeared on six of the water tiles). I evolved it in about a day.
Ever since my game was restarted, I have never gotten another feebas. If I don't get it within a half an hour I give up since I don't have the patience to sit there looking for one. I might try harder in d/p though since I would just love to add milotic to my collection again.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Found Feebas on the first tile I tried in Sapphire and evolved it into Milotic in 15 minutes. I had the berries grown so it didn't take too long.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I was driving myself nuts for a while feeding pokeblocks to feebas and trying to figure out why they weren't evolving after I maxed out their beauty, or even if I *did* max it out. I finally figured it out after reading that they had to be leveled up as well. So I'd say it took six months or so (I was going between three different Pokemon games besides Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald).

Vycksta

Took me and hour and a half to fish for a Feebas and around twenty minutes afterwards to shove her mouth full of Pokeblocks and raise her level. Yevikukora is now level 100 and is of the Bold nature. Whoot.

Cartman

well my first milotic story isn't a very interesting one,
but one day while i was explaining to this little kid why feebas was so rare and why he may never, ever find it in his pathetic life, i was playing his game at the same time and suddenly, a feebas showed up .___.

on a side note, i got my shiny feebas on a sunday morning on winter break, berryblended with the berry master in the afternoon, and evolved it into shiny milotic that night :p
of course, i cloned it before i fed it berries. ;)

Ryan Buckles

<-Yanma's gone HULK!
I got Relaxed Feebas in about 45 minutes and the berry thing was easy since I had about 20 blue and indigo pokeblocks on hand. She is now my main training focus at lvl 87 and rising.

scissorX

It took me about 3 hours of properly trying to catch one, spread out over about a year and a half.. (I never really tried too good). But when I caught one I evolved it straight away and now have an awesome Milotic!

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
It actually didn't take me awhile to find it, the second try and I found one, I just bred for a nature to help speed up the process to max out beauty condition.

All_Hail_The_King

Me I keep it real
I found Feebas on the 5th tile. Lucky me.