• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finally Got A Milotic...Yay..How long did it take you?

*~Umbrygirl~*

Extreme closeup!
Actually, catching a Feebas for me was pretty easy. Probably because I started at the bottom and despite that i fished only one time in each tile. :p One of my tiles ( I didn't bother to find the others, i was so excited when I found it) is right near a rock, so it's easy to remember. Then I caught two and bred them to get the right nature. My Feebas evolved at level 6, so now she's going to get all the awesome Milotic moves. :3 I'm training her for contests. So, I'm happy~<3

*~Umbrygirl~*

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I still haven't found that blasted feebas. After seeing this thread I wanted to find one but shortly gave up since I have other things to do in this game. I remember where i stopped so I'll just pick up on it when I have more time...and patience.

Mli

Cykelpedal
I got feebas by accident...(Dont ask me how, it was a while ago..)
Anyway... It took my at least 2 years, and I wasted my pamtre because I was too lazy to grow another one... But enough about me...

How did you get your Miliotic if you have one?

... maybe... at the most... 4 hours -.-

i dont understand how everyone can think its hard. it was so d*mn easy...

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
It took me 2 hours to find Feebas and then 10 minutes to get a Milotic.

flash041891

It took me about two days to find a Feebas I have like fifty-four of them like my sig says. It took me alittle bit to find the right berries and natures to help make my Feebas evolve.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I like going around fishing and such, but can be a little impatient. First time I started hunting for Feebas I did it an hour and so and then I got bored, so stopped.
After I beat the E4 I went back and found a Feebas square within 5 min. I caught enough to both evolve one and bread, I have never gone Feebas hunting again.
Getting the beauty high enough for it to evolve is easy enough, so it didn’t take me long before I had a Milotic after having found Feebas :)

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
after catching feebas? about 10 minutes for blocks and 2 min to level up!

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
I got mine in two days. Lucky me :p

K-os

Bullet Punch
Took me about a week all together. That is; Catching Feebas + Getting berries + Blending + Level up.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
I caught 3 boxes full of feebas, then my game stopped working. GOOD BYE GOOD RUBY
Since 2003!

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
It's was about two to three hours, when I caught the feebas, everything just went smooth. Also since I'm a berry fan, I have lots of berries in stock, and almost every berry. There like colectibles to me.

Also my goal was just to get a milotic, and not a super powerful one, so it took less time.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
My story:
This kid in my summer camp kept catching Feebas's and rubbing them in my face. One day we went to the movies and we had our gameboys w/ us. I looked over at his game as he fished and he tried to stop me, but I saw the exact spot. I went to the Feebas lake and went to that exact spot w/ a good rod. OH, a bite! Pull up the rod, FEEBAS! I looked at the kid and yelled
"HA, FEEBAS!" just as the movie started! Embarrassing, but I caught several dozen that week, and started trading them for profit, in reality. 10 bux a feebas, and they sold like weed in a rich neighborhood! I bred them, and then my buisness was huge! I had about 28 customers per week, and by the end of that summer, I had $485!

*~Umbrygirl~*

Extreme closeup!
My story:
This kid in my summer camp kept catching Feebas's and rubbing them in my face. One day we went to the movies and we had our gameboys w/ us. I looked over at his game as he fished and he tried to stop me, but I saw the exact spot. I went to the Feebas lake and went to that exact spot w/ a good rod. OH, a bite! Pull up the rod, FEEBAS! I looked at the kid and yelled
"HA, FEEBAS!" just as the movie started! Embarrassing, but I caught several dozen that week, and started trading them for profit, in reality. 10 bux a feebas, and they sold like weed in a rich neighborhood! I bred them, and then my buisness was huge! I had about 28 customers per week, and by the end of that summer, I had $485!

Wow. You must know a lot of stupid people, I wouldn't pay for a Pokemon that's not even real. And I wouldn't pay 10 'bux' for a feebas anyway. But you probably just made that up huh. If it was exactly 10 dollars per feebas then you wouldn't end up with a -5 number like that, it would have been $480 or something. o_O;

*~Umbrygirl~*

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
swear it. People s4ent me a magikarp/ tentacool, but I profitted!

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
I only learnt recently that Feebas was rare - the first pokemon I ever met on the river was a Feebas - I was shocked to know I was so lucky on my first ever surf.

Aren't I lucky - lol