• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finally Got A Milotic...Yay..How long did it take you?

Silverness

Roleplaying Manic
I got feebas by accident...(Dont ask me how, it was a while ago..)
Anyway... It took my at least 2 years, and I wasted my pamtre because I was too lazy to grow another one... But enough about me...

How did you get your Miliotic if you have one?

Hmm... it took me awhile to fish out for Feebas, but it was definitely worth it. Also, I didn't know at the time that Feebas had to have a specific nature for the blue/indigo pokeblocks to enhance its beauty. I got it eventually, and it's awesome. Milotic, in my opinion, is one of the best water Pokemon ^.^

Darkloid_Blues

Frivolous Dreamer
Found the Feebas spot pretty easy and caught maybe six, five female and one male. Bred the ones with the best stats to get a L5. Maxed it out with Dry Pokeblocks and evolved it at L6.

I had a L6 Milotic~they're kind of not that fun to raise, though.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Caught feebas in two hours, then became a milotic in half an hour.

Bryony

/laughing
Five minutes as I got one traded over.

I still don't have one. I spent around 1 hour looking for Feebas, and after I found it, I gave it pokeblocks gallore. But, unfortunately, I can't give it anymore. So I'm screwed, and too lazy to look for another Feebas.

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
Few weeks of unsuccesful searching, then Seredii.net. Few hours later I had a Milotic.

Mew3

Kill `em!
Took me 2 hours to find 2 Feebas, and another 30 mins to blend Pokeblocks for him.

Shiny Kamex

Heracross very tasty
Me.. lets see oh ya! I got lucky I was just look for 10 minutes and all of a sudden I got like a HUGE! Swarm of Feebas and Caught like 25 of them because like when is the next time I will find one. So I got lucky. I finally got a Milotic but it's rotting in my pc in FR. I work on it later though.

crudent

Took me 1 hour to find feebas, but MUCH MORE time to breed for a better IVed Feebas. Switched Corsolas around to breed with it. When I finally get a decent IVed one, I'll slap the STalk moveset on the Milotic.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
I spent ages fishing each spot 3 times, it took me forever then I read somewhere that fishing each spot once was quicker, and within about 6 hours I had a Feebas! My friend and I had a competition to see who could catch it first and I did :) Now I have an EV trained good natured lvl 68 Milotic! Along with a couple of other ones for friends etc

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
I put my young cousin to look for Feebas for me. He was so eager to play Pokemon he never complained. H efound it in one day, about 2 hours after he first tried looking for it. A few minutes later, he found the second tile as well =O

Kinrah

Assassin Host
I found Feebas in one of the first squares I looked for it in, and then pretty soon the Blend Master was in Lilycove, and I got loads of extremely good quality Pokeblocks. It's obvious what happened next.

WhyteMage

It took me about 30 seconds to catch a Feebas, half an hour later that same Feebas was a Milotic.

Yay.

Never got one. Too impatient to bother looking.

Le Cordon Blue

I still don't have one. I spent around 1 hour looking for Feebas, and after I found it, I gave it pokeblocks gallore. But, unfortunately, I can't give it anymore. So I'm screwed, and too lazy to look for another Feebas.

You can always just breed it with a Ditto.