• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finally made it to Kalos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I have played every main installment of Pokemon Up to Black and White 2 the last time I posted here. But thanks to my current income and lifestyle I can once again afford to Buy new games. As such I return to Seribii forums now with a new 3DS and Pokemon X! I have already completed the main story and beat the elite 4 and champion once. I have many plans I want to go through with in this game. and It will be my main. But I plan on getting OR as well. not sure if I'll turn that into my main or not but I digress. I have been EV training and IV breeding several Pokemon for different teams I wanna build. but I always have the same problem. coming up with a truly viable competitive team with my favorite Pokemon. not just from Pokemon that are statistically superior. As suck I and often beat out by hackers and people who battle competitively. and I also want to battle competitively.

I also am looking for ways to speed along these processes. so I need to get my hands on some friend codes. since FS pokemon usually have anywhere between 2 to 3 perfect IV's and each safari has only 2-3 pokemon that appear in it they make for good places to train. so I'm gonna post My friend code here and hope to share it with a few peeps here so I have new people to battle/trade with

1521-6345-7922 / Pokemon X / Player name:Kumakai

Status
Not open for further replies.