• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals I: Torrent (1218)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1218.jpg

Finals I: Torrent​

It is time for the Masters Tournament finals. Ash has been eager to have an official match with Leon since he first entered the Galar region and is really enthused about it. However, as the battle gets ready, Leon makes a proposal to Ash. With Ash's former companions, rivals and his other Pokémon watching, the finals will commence. Will Ash be able to defeat the undefeated champion?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TheNewGuy

Weirdly not quite as hyped for this as vs. Cynthia, probably because I don't care as much about the result. I don't need Ash to win this, particularly, though I'm hoping for it.

That said, I'm still pretty excited and hoping for a battle to at least match the terrific Ash/Cynthia. I'm not sure if they will present Leon with the intelligence and strategy shown by Cynthia - which is what I liked most about that fight, particularly in the early stages - as it seems he's more likely to simply overpower his opponents, but we'll see. Maybe Ash will push him into some more interesting tactics.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Episode will start by the time I am on work but will check it post airing so please, spoil away in this thread, please:p

nuzamaki90

So hyped for this episode I could barely sleep. Eternally blessed I’m going into this spoiler-free and my fiancé is at her parents’, meaning I can squeal like a little kid as much as I want :p

Will edit this post if this episode lives up to the hype.

Edit: Damn this was well worth losing sleep over.

Last edited:
Pikachu looking worn down from the jump. Yikes lol
He didn’t even get hit
Serena still could show up. Why isn’t Delia at the stadium she’s his freaking mom

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
As of now seems like it, although the space next to Chloe is suspicious
I still think that will be filled by Goh, I find it biazzare from a story perspective that he’s not there