• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals I: Torrent (1218)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly this was decent, I love that Gengar got a win before going down. Honestly as long as Dragonite gets 1 too, I'm fine with whatever else happens.

Decidueye23

I am just very miffed that they are not havung the companions show up in person. Its such a strange decision to have dawn in person but not anyone else. Like it would be so weird if all of them came in running inside at ocne during the final battle. Like whats the plan? Why is iris not there? She makes the most sense out of all of them to be there. Therr is something wrong about brock and misty not being there from the start.

Troo33

I am just very miffed that they are not havung the companions show up in person. Its such a strange decision to have dawn in person but not anyone else. Like it would be so weird if all of them came in running inside at ocne during the final battle. Like whats the plan? Why is iris not there? She makes the most sense out of all of them to be there. Therr is something wrong about brock and misty not being there from the start.
I understand your complaints but they are a little ¿Who cares?

Maybe it has to do with the budget and the seiyuu of iris idk

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Holy boy
This episode was STUNNING
What was the point of Inteleon? To look cool as ****kkkkkk
Honestly the animation with Cinderace the brief we saw of him and Inteleon was just amazing, you could actually feel the animation quality increase, Major Kudos to the animators for pulling off this opening episode!!

This battle honestly REALLY feels like the culmination of Ash's training in JN and that is reflected so well in this episode through Gengar, we see it use its intangibility after so freaking long, Will - O - Wisp comes clutch again against Inteleon's counter shield (SO HAPPY Dawn was the one who recognised it), its G - max comes clutch again, we get a great Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb animation and we FINALLY see Cursed Body in action
This really felt like Gengar going all out and seeing Marnie watch him and Allister be proud was the best. Gengar gave Ash his first W in the biggest match of his life and the celebrations afterwards felt so earned, Gengar honestly had such an amazing arc and redemption throughout JN and happy this is where it ends

Mr. Rime is as amazing as I hoped it to be, predicting this to be @Ignition 's fav match just coz of based Mr. Rime and Mr. Fish shenanigans we see in the preview.

Anyway, all that aside, while Chloe and Dawn were absolutely adorable together, Serena really needs to join the trio, the space next to Chloe REALLY looks suspicious, and Im pretty sure Goh aint coming back in time. I hope next episodes ends with a surprise Serena entry in the stadium and the third ep ends with a surprise Misty and Brock entry in the stadium. Since Iris shows that not all will be in the stands to cheer him, I think having Dawn, Chloe and Serena along with Misty and Brock is perfect for the series narrative, having his oldest friends, his best friend Dawn, his pretty much only love interest Serena and the new gen companion in Chloe. But they better show Clemont Bonnie, Cilan, Alola gang and May/Max cheering him on. The cameos so far are interesting and clearly the cameos will only increase, so heres hoping Misty Brock and Serena atleast make it to the stands

Troo33

Holy boy
Honestly the animation with Cinderace the brief we saw of him and Inteleon was just amazing, you could actually feel the animation quality increase, Major Kudos to the animators for pulling off this opening episode!!

This battle honestly REALLY feels like the culmination of Ash's training in JN and that is reflected so well in this episode through Gengar, we see it use its intangibility after so freaking long, Will - O - Wisp comes clutch again against Inteleon's counter shield (SO HAPPY Dawn was the one who recognised it), its G - max comes clutch again, we get a great Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb animation and we FINALLY see Cursed Body in action
This really felt like Gengar going all out and seeing Marnie watch him and Allister be proud was the best. Gengar gave Ash his first W in the biggest match of his life and the celebrations afterwards felt so earned, Gengar honestly had such an amazing arc and redemption throughout JN and happy this is where it ends

Mr. Rime is as amazing as I hoped it to be, predicting this to be @Ignition 's fav match just coz of based Mr. Rime and Mr. Fish shenanigans we see in the preview.

Anyway, all that aside, while Chloe and Dawn were absolutely adorable together, Serena really needs to join the trio, the space next to Chloe REALLY looks suspicious, and Im pretty sure Goh aint coming back in time. I hope next episodes ends with a surprise Serena entry in the stadium and the third ep ends with a surprise Misty and Brock entry in the stadium. Since Iris shows that not all will be in the stands to cheer him, I think having Dawn, Chloe and Serena along with Misty and Brock is perfect for the series narrative, having his oldest friends, his best friend Dawn, his pretty much only love interest Serena and the new gen companion in Chloe. But they better show Clemont Bonnie, Cilan, Alola gang and May/Max cheering him on. The cameos so far are interesting and clearly the cameos will only increase, so heres hoping Misty Brock and Serena atleast make it to the stands
Then Greninja comes in a plane that crashes into Gmax Charizard which leaves him injured and so Dracovish will defeat the lizard with one bite!!

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I can already see the Leon vs Cynthia with 3 Gimmicks Battles appearing soon.

BobbbidyBob

I didn’t watch the episode but maybe Leon gave Ash his first win on purpose as part of a strategy?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
On one hand, other friends can be seen watching as the episodes go on.

On the other hand.....free opportunity to have Cilan show up with Iris, and they didn't take it.

Ah well, keeps my hope alive for Misty showing up after the battle for a proper moment, or showing up at the tail end of the battle to lead into something afterward.

Troo33

Holy boy

When Mr. Vish Fights I Expect: Cara Liss, Drasna (maybe along with Wikstrom), Bonnie (with Clemont) Cameo

Sirfetch'd: Clemont & Bonnie, Wikstrom, Rinto

Dragonite: Iris again & Noivern + other birds

Lucario: Korrina, Bea, Greninja

Pikachu: It can be many things.