• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals III: Strongest (1220)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

It's clearly rocket science for you
That post wasn't directed at you lol, but at some of the self proclaimed Ash haters. You've been arguing in a simple discussion that you think the battle isn't even, some others have gone across the forums constantly saying Ash still weak, Ash being given handouts, blah blah constantly to make fun of him in all threads, which is amusing to see, was directed at them.

At this point if people don't wanna make peace with the idea of the finale being the world's strongest trainers going full out against each other, and Ash's full strength tying into having all three gimmicks as a result of his journeys vs Leon who's full power curtails Dynamax and training his 6 mons to top tier condition such as Libero Cinderace or dual wielding Inteleon, always battling in Galar to improve himself as we know of, then that's on them. I've made my point, people have made their side clear, it's such a fruitless discussion coz it's going in circles and changing no one's mind so I'm just stopping and gonna enjoy today's episode

doofinc

get rillaboomed
The OST during Charizard vs. Pikachu here is great, and a demonstration of the good tracks in the Journeys OST. Going from the ominous "Creeping" during the introduction into the energetic "World Domination" for the fight carries this scene TBH. It definitely makes this scene one of the more re-watchable battle segments.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This episode is absolutely DWARFED by ep4 and for good reason but goddamn was this episode on its own so freaking good, on par with the best animated battle episodes of JN before part 4 came out
The 10MV z move clash with Gigantamax Charizard really was everything, and something i once thought would be a wild dream. 10MV vs Max Wildfire is much better than Giant Aura sphere vs Max Wildfire

The Power of Alola is unmatched, took down the strongest Z move (Tapu Koko's ultimate one), the strongest mega (Mega Metagross considering Steven was shown more of a Chad than Diantha in XY) and the strongest Gigantamax. ABSOLUTE goat

Starswirl Pikachu

While Sir Fetched did end up getting fainted, I think having it ride around on its shield was a pretty cool moment. G-Max Charizard vs the Z move Thunderbolt, its debatable if Ash should have hurried up and used it sooner but even so it almost looks like Pikachu was going to be the winner in that exchange of special attacks. However the match appears to be interrupted by some crisis. (hypothetically if Charizard did go down, I think it would have still been an uphill fight for Pikachu to take on Cinderace)