• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals IV: Partner (1221)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1221.jpg

Finals IV: Partner​

Ash is down to just his last Pokémon while Leon has two remaining, but before they can wrap up the match, Eternatus appears and starts causing mayhem. However, soon after, the battle continues and the battle comes to a head with Ash's Pikachu against Leon's Charizard. Will Ash manage to get victory against the undefeated Champion, and be the new monarch of the World Coronation Series?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

jrizza88

Meteorite
Y'all imagine if/when Ash wins they play the original pokemon music! But was the original song not the OG American one (Pokemon, gotta catch them all song)?

Either way I cannot wait for my favorite Pikachu homie to slay. Pikachu has taken down Tapu Koko, Regice, Latios (although a tie but still), Mega Metagross, Zoroark, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Silvally - just to name a few lol

Last edited:

TheNewGuy

Let's go.
I won't be furious if he loses here, this isn't like the regional leagues which they dangled in front of us for decades. But the time is definitely right for Ash to become the best in the world.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wake up nearly and will sneak in to watch it as soon as CoroCoro puts it up.

Hoping for an upcoming episodes trailer as well though I wouldn't be surprised if they are saving it for either the day Coco airs or after Goh's arc