• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals IV: Partner (1221)

TheNewGuy

jrizza88

Meteorite
The suspense! I can't wait to watch with subtitles. One of the best battles ever made. I loved the animation. Did Pikachu relearn volt tackle? It's fitting the biggest battle ever was down to the two most popular pokemon (I assume Charizard is second most popular of all time) lol

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The pikachu flashback to all of ash’s pokemon and the final clash was great. Gotta give props for that.
That hit me harder than expected...I actually got emotional. They missed Primeape or did I just not see it?

I just wish we didn't get Leon wanting to lose basically by giving Satoshi every advantage, still this was awesome, Pikachu is a freaking legendary on par with Arceus.

I'm pretty happy with this even with all the advantages like I said and Cinderace just losing that easly, the animation was great as well.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Laughed when Cinderace went down.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
The pikachu flashback to all of ash’s pokemon and the final clash was great. Gotta give props for that.
Yeah, particularly including all of Ash's released Pokemon as well. Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape and Lapras were all there, who otherwise haven't appeared in the series in over two decades.
Ambipom as well, who evolved with and was released by Dawn.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I got tear up when the final clash happen , but commercial and the pikachu waking up after the commercial kinda ruin it for me, prefer if they just put the pikachu waking up after charizard went down

Fire_Phoenix

All of Satoshi and Pikachu's friend in 25 years, even Butterfree, Pidgeot and Primeape, which i love very much from childhood... all together in one episode, help him in the last minute of the most impotant battle for him and his partner.

Yes, this is the best episode for me.

And today, 11/11/2022 will forever be a history point of Pokemon anime.

Last edited:
When they showed all of Ashs old mons I felt super emotional. Anyways Ash won! That Pikachu vs Charizard clash was great even if it was a huge DEM
Did Goh catch Mew lol?