• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals IV: Partner (1221)

TheNewGuy

Showing Butterfree, Pidgeot and keeping the shades on Squirtle, as well as Bulbasaur (helpful and responsible) being the first one to show up was amazing

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
It was a great episode, Leon was finally beaten and Pikachu proved to be the only unquestionable ace. This nostalgia, all of Ash's pokemons together, and the ones he released, it was really beautiful. In addition, all the companions and other important characters watching the match, it is a shame that they were not in the stadium, but it was good. Serena finally meets some of Ash's old comrades, Brock and Clian together, Alola the gang and others. If this is the end of Ash, this is the best time

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
That hit me harder than expected...I actually got emotional. They missed Primeape or did I just not see it?
Primeape was there. Only ones they didn't include were ones like Raticate and Beedrill who Ash only had fleetingly so made sense not to be there.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
There is no way Ash is not leaving
This is the ultimate story tie up :(

IT was so emotional.
We've been watching this anime for 20+ years and this is the perfect send off
I will never forget u Ash (except for the SM version)

ALSO, SERENA AND MAY TOGETHER HOLDING HANDS <3333 (and Max )

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Seeing Bulbasaur, Squirtle with his cool ace sunglasses, and Charizard had me filled with joy from the start. I hope we get to see all the past teams battle one more time somehow if Ash stays on the show
World Champion Satoshi can show up alter with Venusaur and Blastoise.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Cinderace was a very omegalul moment, but literally everything else easily made up for it so much that I'll write it off.

Worth staying up; full thoughts after some sleep and subs.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Yeah the commercial showed something about a best off 1997-2022 and I was like he won before seeing it.
Plus they mentioned people like May, Cilan etc would be in the episode, which were clearly going to cameos as they pan over them all watching the match.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
IM ****ING CRYING BROOOOOOOOOO
This episode was amazing, like legit, it was amazing
The animation went above and beyond, more than I ever expected
And to see Ash's mons appear like that? That moment got me, that moment actually got me
What an incredible finale to an incredible battle
Leon losing to Sonia is A+++++

I do have a few criticisms though:
- G max Cinderace vs G max Pikachu should have been longer, heck wasnt this episode shorter than usual?
- The victory celebration afterwards didnt feel as grand as it should have been, to be very honest
- Where was Primeape?

Aside from those two things though, holy **** does this episode blow everything else out of the water!!!
I am going back to rewatch it rn

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I will be honest i just sighed and lost a lot of hype right after the BS and pointless G-max fight at the start, and wasn’t really feeling it until the fast paced action started in the middle of the fight.

But seeing all the companions and all of ash’s pokemon shot something through my heart. This episode didn’t change my overall opinion on JN. It’s still not a series i would say to be very good, it’s still just a stinky pile of wasted potential. But that moment at least for me finally captured that potential in brief moment. So even if i will probably never give JN more than an ‘Eh’ in terms how it was, i will still be glad for that one moment.