• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals IV: Partner (1221)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Also, it was such a nice addition to feature May in despite VC issues, and connect Serena and Lisia to her character. It's a massive W in all ends. Not to even mention all Pokémon flashbacks we had, even Butterfree and Pidgeot.

jxEC0oW.jpg
So does Serena not love Ash anymore

Pteranodonte

Good thing that the overrated arrogant brat and his plot armored lizard were defeated.
Was nice seeing Pidgeot and everyone else, that was the only good thing about that saga. That and Captain Duckerica and Mr. Fish Bites.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Anyone else found it weird how...casual the conclusion was?

No feeling of shock or surprise on Ash's face after he won, cutting back to Pikachu in Pokemon Center and telling the conclusion of the battle as a flashback, and then just ending it with Ash sleeping in bed? I guess I kinda expected something more celebratory.

I'll write a proper commentary once the subs are out.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Good thing that the overrated arrogant brat and his plot armored lizard were defeated.
Was nice seeing Pidgeot and everyone else, that was the only good thing about that saga. That and Captain Duckerica and Mr. Fish Bites.
The guy acts nice to everyone, was supportive of Satoshi and even mentored him and you are calling him arrogant? I've never seen him act arrogant besides perhaps now by giving Satoshi all the gimmicks.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
396k03.png

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ah my internet went and I didn’t get to watch it live! But so glad everyone got their cameos, and I mean everyone!

I’m so glad Dawn got to witness Ash become world champion in the flesh! Most faithful human companion going there! I hope we get a party episode with everyone now.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
It took Ash 2 G-Max, 1 Mega Evolution, 1 Z-Move, 1 Aura Attack and the power of friendship to defeat Leon. That guy is still the ultimate trainer in my book.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Ash... WON
I still remember my first weeks in this forum, not long before the infamous Kalos defeat... And then I'm here watching his greatest victory
Of course this series could have been better, but like it was already said, at least in this moment, they managed to do something meaningful
The cameos and past pokemon appearing were some of my favorite scenes, not much reason to expect different