• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finals IV: Partner (1221)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't think that was arrogant, more a continuation of what he said to Ash after fighting Eternatus when he acknowledged Eternatus was stronger than him and Charizard. he felt he'd hit his limit and didn't know if he could get stronger. To do that, you need to push yourself with new challenges where you run the risk of losing - like facing Dynamax, Mega Evolution & Z-Move all at once.
Oh I agree, I'm just saying the only arrogant thing that might have been debate is this, I know he was actually pushing himself, like I said, it felt like he almost wanted to lose by stacking everything against him.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
To be honest, I‘m surprised they gave Ash an outright W. The last clash really felt like they were going towards a draw.

DayQuil95

image.png

spiderman-dancing.gif
Join me in spamming L to everyone who said he was going to lose :p

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My girl Ambipom should have never been traded, I really liked her, they should have just given him Buizel fromt he start.
Not just traded but traded over for goddamn PING PONG.

What was going on that day they thought of the episode

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Primeape was there, besides Mr. Mime and Kingler
HE WAS YES HE WAS!!!!!
MANNNNNN
I just rewatched the ep (Rewatched till Ash beat Leon and not the aftermath) and even the Cinderace vs Pikachu part is so nicely animated even if their clash was a bit disappointing
THEY FINALLY BEAT KUKUI AND THE TAPU KOKO Z MOVE CLASH, THEY DID IT, THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
ALL THE RECAPS WERE FREAKING WORTH IT YALL, THEY WERE WORTH IT

DayQuil95

I know I'm usually very sarcastic here, but this was just magical, with all seriousness, it felt like one of the greatest things I have ever seen in media, because even though Pokemon isn't the best written franchise it's still the one that I have been following for the longest, and the anime has been with me ever since I was a child laughing at Ash goofing up and celebrating his victories, so I can't express with words just how much this means to me and other fans who have been doing the same, it's crazy to finally be able to say with all seriousness that Ash Ketchum is the strongest trainer in the world, this battle for me just takes the cake, and as much as I love Ash vs Paul, the emotional weight and strategies here far outweigh it for me.