• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Find-A-Friend

mouldy.k

Pretty Much Awesome.
Hello, all. Mouldy here. Yeah, I'm a newb. I'm looking for a friend, someone to trade and chat with, that sort of thing. Post here if you'll be my friend or if you're looking or a friend.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Hello there!

I'm sure you won't have any difficulty finding a new friend here. It tends to happen pretty quickly. If ya wanna chat, feel free to PM me. Remember to just follow the rules and you'll be perfectly fine. :]

PurpleMew

no promises
Hey welcome to SPPf and i hope you enjoy your time here.

If you ever want to talk just PM and i'll happily help you find friends and maybe even be your friend.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
Hello have fun here i can be your friend, if you want to trade you can pm i have starters.

Zabi

Not really here.
Nice to meet you. =] If you want to be friends, send by a PM, I will gladly reply. Have a fun time here!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Welcome to SPPf, mouldy! If you're interested, you can find me on the PASBL