• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finding Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle's_Kecleon

Pro Kecleon Trainer
There is a simple strategy to finding one really. Feebas only appear on 6 random water tiles on route 119 out of 400 tiles. They can be found by simply using the old rod, but that's were the easy part ends. The best way to go about it is to fish in every tile of water 3 to 5 times. When I found mine I was jumping. It's a real pain in the ***, but had to be done to finish my pokedex.

MegaMudkipz

Best Trainer Ever
I founded one as a kid it took me 2 hours and I was like Finally!!!!!!! And I evolved it ahhh good times with milotic in my team

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Found one in Emerald after searching for hours. After I did, I went back and caught an entire box full of them so I would have leverage over my friends.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Never played 3rd Gen, never found Feebas. Although I've heard it's painful.

Does anyone know why its so hard to find Feebas?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Never played 3rd Gen, never found Feebas. Although I've heard it's painful.

Does anyone know why its so hard to find Feebas?

They only appear on 6 out of hundreds of tiles on the river on Rt. 119, which change every time the trendy phrase in Dewford Town changes.

LOL I came to make a post about Feebas and I found this one already. Anyway, I'm about to throw my gameboy away, I've had Pokemon Ruby since it cane out 10 years ago and I still don't have it, I must be VERY unlucky

xKatie0391

Found a Feebas tile in my Emerald this morning. Didn't take as long as I thought it would; about 20-30 minutes maybe. And it's in an easy place to remember too ^^

Feebie

Feeble Fish
Um. Guys. I'm right here, y'know.. /lamejoke

I think the first Feebas I ever caught was on accident, actually. I wasn't looking, nor did I know how hard it was to find one. I was just like "Ooh, look! A Pokemon I haven't caught yet!", got it's HP down and tossed a Pokeball at it. lol.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
The same as above. ^

It was all an accident, I was actually looking for a male and female Tentacool (I was experimenting), all I got were Magikarps though and then BAM! Feebas!

dansm

i have played through sapphire 4 times now, and it always takes about an hour or two, but it is so worth it because milotic is just amazing

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Never caught a Feebas, but I haven't really ever looked for one - I'm waaay too lazy...

Besides I don't really like Milotic anyway (Prepares for slaughtering)...

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I found it as a complete fluke. I accidentally pressed the button to use the rod while I was surfing, and BAM. There it was.

Sponge

I remember the first time I looked for a feebas I found a shiny carvanha instead.

Recently I tried again and found Feebas after about 40 minutes of searching. You have to start from the top and work down making sure you fish on each tile 3-4 times each. A mechanical process is the best guarantee to find Feebas.

That was the first time I caught a Feebas, in gens 4 and 5 I just got them through WiFi.

Rentoray

It took me about three to four hours to find one. After catching it I clone out another two out. It hard to find another one..

AD95

Found one with my first try. I didn't even know that it could evolve into a Milotic. XD

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
I found mine years ago, when I was in elementary school haha :p
I checked about half of the squares or so until I found them :)

Now my milotic sits in my pokemon XD game.

Status
Not open for further replies.