• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finding Nemo Sequel, "Finding Dory," due to be released in 2015

HoennMaster

That doesnt mean much if the sequels turn out like cars 2.

I have not seen Cars 2 so I can't say anything about it, but even if was a bad as you say, that's still just your opinion.

Pixar has still delivered enough quality sequels.

Finding Dory seems like a re-hash of the first movie in a way and pixar has been going meh at their movies lately
The name. It's kinda easy to tell that dory will get lost and nemo/marlin would need to find her.

You're basing an entire movie on the title. We know next to nothing about this movie so you cannot judge it at all. Not to mention just because it's called "Finding Dory" doesn't mean the whole movie is about Finding Dory. It's also to associate it to Finding Nemo.

Not to mention what plot details we do have suggest it is actually Dory doing the searching in the movie.

Last edited:

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well, it sounds like a cute sequel, I'll add it to Star Wars VII and Avengers 2 on my list of movies to see in 2015!

I don't know what all the hate is about regarding Cars 2. I actually loved that movie. You just can't watch it like you would the first movie. The first one was more of a classic moral-centered story about a celebrity-type being humbled by common life, and the second was an action spy movie. Either way, they were both great, and I expect good things from the Finding Nemo sequal. Even if it's different, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Overall, I'm excited for it.

ForgottenPearl

I really enjoyed the first Nemo, so this will probably be great. I just hope Pixar isn't becoming overly-reliant on sequels: it seems like they've done a lot lately.

GirlsILikeThem

The last Pixar movie that needed a sequel. I've been really disappointed in Pixar as of late.

Actually, Up, Wall-E, Ratatouille, and A Bug's Life would make TERRIBLE sequels. And I say this despite thinking Ratatouille is really good.

Finding Nemo is a movie that could definitely do fo r asequel, especially since Finding Nemo tries to hammer a lesson in so hard that it doesn't even ATTEMPT to make it subtle. It's just in your face with it. Which is not a good place to have movie's message.

Finding Dory can actuallly be good...certainly there is no way it can possibly be as awful as ,,FINDING NEMO...