• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Finishing my dex

watchoutforthem

Hey I'm just looking for someone who can hopefully help me complete my pokedex! I'm only missing 7 Pokemon, and I dont even need every one supplied to me, but here they are:

Mawile (I have sword so I can catch it, but the weather hasn't been in my favor)
Trapinch
Vibrava (tbh if I get a Trapinch I can raise it myself)
Turtanator (again the weather hasn't been good)
Darumaka
Silvally (should actually be close to evolving my own Type: Null though)
Hakomo-o

I'd totally be willing to repay/help anyone in return if they could get some/all these pokemon to me!

Crow.

Hey there, I can help out with the majority of your list. Only things I don't have are a Mawile and Silvally.

Would a trade just for a Zacian pokedex entry work for you? Happy to trade the Zacian back straight after