1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem 3DS Bundle OR 3DS XL

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by ChronoX, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChronoX

ChronoX Active Member

I'm not entirely sure which one I should get.. The Fire Emblem Limited Edition Bundle or the XL.. Plz help?

2. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Do you want a bigger screen or the best 3DS game (not yet) available? Can you get Fire Emblem still if you get the XL?

Not that hard of a choice to make.

3. ChronoX

ChronoX Active Member

Yeah, I can get the XL and the game.

So, you are saying get the XL?

4. lindsy95

lindsy95 FC: 4428-2451-8791

The bundle comes with a digital copy, and not a physical one, if that is a deciding factor for you.

5. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

If you get the XL alone, are you willing to give up the gorgeous exclusive FE regular 3DS, and spend $40 more between FE:A and the system itself?

If you get the FE 3DS bundle, are you willing to give up the opportunity to get the XL and FE:A as a physical copy?

6. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

I feel like I just closed one of these topics. Anyways, your best bet is to do the research yourself and decide which one to get. We can't really tell you which one to get as it's not our decision nor our money being spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.