• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension Discussion Thread (Rated PG-16)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
~Approved by Psychic~​

SU Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?657584-Fire-Emblem-Ascension-(Signups-Rated-PG-16)
RPG Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?657825-Fire-Emblem-Ascension-(RP-Thread-Rated-PG-16)

Discussion Thread Rules:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. Do not spam this thread at all costs.
3. Be appropriate with the content in your posts.
4. Stay on topic always.
5. Try to avoid one liners. I’m not asking for a bunch of paragraphs but do put a little effort in your posts here!
6. Be nice to each other!

RPG Rules:
1. No godmodding.
2. Do not “bunny” someone else’s character unless you have the owner’s permission. You may bunny Martin and Maria in terms of dialogue but that's it.
3. Do not kill someone else’s character too.
4. I have the right to kick you out if you’re misbehaving too much. I’ll also report you in the process too.
5. Make sure your grammar is on point. I’m not the one to always nitpick every grammatical error but make sure your post is readable!
6. Try to stay as active as possible if you can. I won’t nag you via VM or anything like that for you to post but do keep this in mind unless something comes up on your end.
7. Have fun!

Synopsis:
The two capitals of Vinream, Rostiffe and Malevfal, are at war with each other. Queen Amelia hopes she will be able to conquer Rostiffe, something the first king of Malevfal failed to do many years ago. While the fighting has died down, no one knows what Queen Amelia is scheming behind the scenes. It is up to Queen Maryam’s children, Martin and Maria, and the Rostiffian army to stop her evil ambitions and restore peace to Vinream once more.

The Rostiffian Army:
Dragalge: Martin – Lord (Steel Lance)
Dragalge: Maria – Lord (Steel Sword)
Tangeh: Luka – Wolfskin (Beaststone)
Schade: Nichol – Ice Manakete (Ice Dragonstone)
Hydrangea: Natsume – Samurai (Brave Katana)
Monster Guy: Tim – Troubadour (Mend Staff)
*Jean Grey*: Sylvia – Wyvern Rider (Killer Axe)
Liltwick: Nim – Kinshi Knight (Killer Bow)
Cometstarlight: Siri - Diviner (Arcthunder)

Current Chapter: Chapter 1: Market Mayhem
Objective: Defeat all enemies. Each RPer should choose at least one enemy to fight against sans Tim who can only heal other units (although an enemy may engage against him too).

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
A few comments

What happened to calling this thread The Barracks, like you said on Discord? :p

Everybody has a tragic backstory, and then there's Tim who's only tragedy was that he was bullied. xD

Now, somebody get injured so I can be useful!

EDIT: I'll just heal civilians in the meantime!

Last edited:

Tangeh

A few comments

What happened to calling this thread The Barracks, like you said on Discord? :p

Everybody has a tragic backstory, and then there's Tim who's only tragedy was that he was bullied. xD

Now, somebody get injured so I can be useful!

EDIT: I'll just heal civilians in the meantime!

Hey yeah, what ever did happen to that name? D:

Luka doesn't have a tragic backstory either. He was evicted from his pack but it ended up being a good thing for him since he always wanted to leave anyways. xD

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
We have a discord? XD

And yeah, tragic backstories abound! Welcome to Fire Emblem!

Tangeh

He has a missing mom, and an abusive dad. Seems pretty tragic to me. :p

His mom's not missing, she's still happily in the forest, although under the impression her firstborn is dead but yknow. Dad wasn't abusive either, just decided Luka wasn't fit to be alpha due to selfish behaviour/ not taking his role seriously and thus turned on him, albeit drastically (by sending his brother to kill him, though his brother couldn't do it and spared him, thus his death was faked and his family believes him to be dead) but he had no other options. Certainly a negative and impactful experience but not a tragic one, at least not in my mind.

Anyways, I'll try to get a post up in a few days.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sweet, the RP is up! I'm gonna write up a post after im done with my schoolwork later today.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Good posts from Monster Guy and Comet!

And yeah a few of your characters have such...deep (but good!) backstories. .__. And here I thought losing your own father who was a king of a capital was bad enough lol.

As for the Barracks, I decided on this title for now. I might ask Psychic later on to change it.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Eh, be glad I went for the less silly version of why Sylvia got thrown into prison! The original version was just plain weird. Like, Sylvia was supposed to kill a high-ranking noble at a summer festival which involved a masquerade ball for 2 nights...and Alberich exploited her blue hair and forced her to carry it out because she looked "royal" (never mind that Sylvia's gestures are decidedly un-royal) and because he wouldn't mind seeing her get offed...and yeah, she did it but when she met her target...her unexpectedly kind and charming target, she ended up getting derailed and compromised (because...you know), and on the second day, Alberich got so impatient that he decided to get her offed...he spread a rumor that "a girl" was posing as royalty, using "seduction techniques" and planning to kill said noble...by the time of the ball, enough were talking about it and suspecting "a girl" for Alberich himself to slip in, kill the guy himself, and frame Sylvia! That story had a lot of holes though...like procuring an invitation, getting two masquerade costumes and especially how the hell Alberich got into Rostiffe in the first place if he's heavily "wanted". XD I just went for something more plausible and set it in Rasdam instead. XD

I'll see if I can post later! XD Meanwhile, since this is the "Barracks", we totally need those one-line character quirks you see in Awakening and Fates! Like how Leo "likes tomatoes the most in the army", or how Tharja has the "nicest body in the army"! XD Let's come up with some funny ones for everyone! XD

Also, social links! As Awakening had some couples S-Rank faster than others...who do you guys think would be the "Fast S-rank" couples here? Gay and lesbian pairings are totally welcome. :p Equality y'all! XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Animals like Tim the most in the army. :p (Different from Ricken because it's animals in general. Not just the cute ones.)

Siri's needs to be an iPad/iPhone reference somehow.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Animals like the Tim the most in the army. :p (Different from Ricken because it's animals in general. Not just the cute ones.)

Siri's needs to be an iPad/iPhone reference somehow.

I'm sure we can work that in XD

As for Siri, it'd probably be 'biggest bookworm' or something, since Tim took the animal title (to be fair though, Tim has a freaking horse, so that makes sense)

EDIT: If we're going with iPad/iPhone reference, maybe Siri could be the biggest apple lover in the army?

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Martin would probably be "Biggest Eater" considering his appetite and Maria would probably be "Person who has the most fun organizing weapons". :p

The others you all mentioned are very good too!

As for the RP, I definitely want at least Martin to be freaked out by the surprise of a Wolfskin and a Manakete so I'll keep this in mind in my next post. :p

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim would be excited to see a Manakete and a Wolfskin. He's a human male Fluttershy after all. :p Yes, his horse being named Celestia was intentional.

Which means you need to see the timidness first...

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Man, Siri should totally have "Loves apples the most in the army"! XD I love the reference! XD

Maria can also be "Scariest when angered" or something. :p Someone has to be the scariest when angered, and it probably ain't Sylvia, because Sylvia herself is easily angered...the one who's "scariest when angered" is usually slow to get pissed but once s/he does...watch out! XD

I think Sylvia can either be the "Most perverted in the army" (face it, she has a lewd sense of humor and a dirty mind), "Sleeps the worst in the army", "Biggest drinker in the army" or even "Least afraid of heights in the army" (the sky has no ruler, and Sylvia totally capitalizes on that fact). :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I love those little details on the character profiles in the FE Games.
Since I am a little biased to this one, I'll claim "The deftest Potato peeler" for Nichol.

Either that or "The fiercest in a pinch"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Maria can also be "Scariest when angered" or something. :p Someone has to be the scariest when angered, and it probably ain't Sylvia, because Sylvia herself is easily angered...the one who's "scariest when angered" is usually slow to get pissed but once s/he does...watch out! XD

Too many people fit it already. There is also Tim and Nichol.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Maria's a sweet woman though. :< Although I could see her going on a tantrum if something really triggered her lol.

Now that I think about it though, she could also have the title of "Most likely to turn a man down" since she keeps turning every man down. :p Ah, so many choices for our characters!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Maria's waiting for the right guy. She ain't messin' around XD

@Schade- "The deftest Potato peeler" LOL

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I actually like that for Maria! "Most likely to turn a man down" is awesome and unique! :p

C'mon, guys...which characters do you think would S-rank fastest (romantically) together? :3 This is like...the FE equivalent of shipping! XD I'm quite interested to see what the headcanon ships are. :p

Somehow, I'm torn for Tim's...I can see Tim/Luka, Tim/Nick or Tim/Siri as potentially very fast S-Ranks! For others...I think Nim/Natsume quite fits (Dragalge ships it too). XD