• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension Discussion Thread (Rated PG-16)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim/Nichol
Tim/Luka (Although, the fact that Tim is a vegetarian, and Luka isn't might be an issue...)
Tim/Siri
Tim/Maria

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
So which would be the "default" fastest for Tim, then? :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nic and Luka is canon though, just throwing that out there.
Other than that, I can't realy picture him with anyone else. Maybe he'll be one of those characters with only one S Support, like Tiki.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Eh, aside from Luka, I can see Nic with Tim, Sylvia or Maria too! :p Unless you guys want Maria to be the canon "doesn't S-Support quickly with anyone" because of lore (just like Lon'qu), of course...XD

As for Sylvia, I can see a fast S-Rank being one of:

Sylvia/Martin
Sylvia/Nic
Sylvia/Luka
Sylvia/Siri
Sylvia/Maria

It can't be Tim because Sylvia is carnivorous and his opposite, not Natsume because Natsume is the silver-tongued manipulative sort, and not Nim because of history reasons. Not sure which is the most fitting, though? XD

Last edited:

Tangeh

Maria can also be "Scariest when angered" or something. :p Someone has to be the scariest when angered, and it probably ain't Sylvia, because Sylvia herself is easily angered...the one who's "scariest when angered" is usually slow to get pissed but once s/he does...watch out! XD

Too many people fit it already. There is also Tim and Nichol.

Luka likes to come off as funny and carefree ... One of the only ways to enrage him is to hurt one of his friends, which may throw him into an irrational rage more stereotypically appropriate of the wolfskin.

Yeah I think a lot of characters in this group could fit the bill of "scariest when angered" lol.

Besides the obvious "most likely to howl at the moon" type things, Luka could be "most likely to blow a secret mission", "pickiest eater in the army", or "most likely to crack a joke".

And yeah Luka exists cuz I was like "hey Schade can I make a gay werewolf and ship him with your character" so Luka was basically designed around that premise. Luka / Nic OTP. I think Luka/Tim could work personality-wise, but their diets would offend each other. xD and Luka / Sylvia most likely to hook up while drunk lol Luka doesn't have to be strictly gay

Not gonna lie I like the idea of:
Sylvia / Siri
Tim / Siri
Natsume / Nim

I don't really know for Martin & Maria. Martin / Natsume maybe? Maria / Sylvia?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Eh, aside from Luka, I can see Nic with Tim, Sylvia or Maria too! :p Unless you guys want Maria to be the canon "doesn't S-Support quickly with anyone" because of lore (just like Lon'qu), of course...XD

As for Sylvia, I can see a fast S-Rank being one of:

Sylvia/Martin
Sylvia/Nic
Sylvia/Luka
Sylvia/Siri
Sylvia/Maria

It can't be Tim because Sylvia is carnivorous and his opposite, not Natsume because Natsume is the silver-tongued manipulative sort, and not Nim because of history reasons. Not sure which is the most fitting, though? XD

Siri would probably have the quickest S-rank with Tim, although she's fine to be alone at this stage.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So, random thought I had. If somebody had signed up as a Dancer, how would that class even work in a text based RPG?

Well dancing arts in Fire Emblem have the ability to revitalize one's spirits (usually casting an aura of sorts in the process), making units both refreshed and temporarily stronger at the same time (at least in Awakening)!

Plus they can attack enemies since Dancers usually wield swords with the exceptions like Ninian from The Blazing Blade. They are not always defenseless. :p

So if Martin got tired in mid-battle for example, a dancer would perform a special...dance that casts upon some aura onto Martin, making him feel both energized and stronger at the same time!

Or you could just go "Screw you all, help yourselves" and have the Dancer go straight up in the frontlines like a lunatic.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant

Tangeh

Hehe, I just finished my Neurology OSCE and have just been given the rest of the day off....I really miss making TvTropes pages, y'know...so here they are!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/FireEmblemAscension
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FireEmblemAscension

Let's feel free to talk about trope suggestions for the character page and the main RP page in general! XD So far, I'm trying to decide on four characters who'd fit this trope best. :p

OMG that's awesome. I'll need to examine it more closely when I'm not at work. Yay me for fitting into the least amount of boxes. xD

For the four, maaaaybe:

Bottom left: Nin
Bottom right: Martin
Top left: Siri
Too right: Maria? Maybe?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
None of you got injured so Tim can heal you. :p

Hehe, I just finished my Neurology OSCE and have just been given the rest of the day off....I really miss making TvTropes pages, y'know...so here they are!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/FireEmblemAscension
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FireEmblemAscension

Let's feel free to talk about trope suggestions for the character page and the main RP page in general! XD So far, I'm trying to decide on four characters who'd fit this trope best. :p

You put the "Speaks Fluent Animal" trope under Tim. Does this mean he can use magic to actually talk to animals? xD Apparently, Henry can talk to animals in Awakening so it wouldn't be implausible.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
One of these days, I am going to delve in to the world of tropes, and learn how this stuff actually works. Today, though, is not that day.
As has probably already gotten around, I have an exam due tomorrow, and another one next week. Because of this, I'm being pretty low-key, although I hope to regain a sense of my activity in the meantime.

Tangeh

Schade and I are trying to plan a post together for efficiencies sake. So if he posts and controls my character it's with permission / consultation.

Comet - if we had the Mage target our characters, maybe your post could include you saving us?

Monster Guy - I'm ok with Luka being injured if you want someone to heal.

Or Hydrangea, Liltwick - if you need an in to get your first post started let us know and we can probably work something out.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Schade and I are trying to plan a post together for efficiencies sake. So if he posts and controls my character it's with permission / consultation.

Comet - if we had the Mage target our characters, maybe your post could include you saving us?

We can work that out, sure. Sounds good! Good thing I read this before I posted XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Then introducing the wounded dragon. Have fun with that.
No, but he may need healing, so Tim, be on the alert. lol

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I was actually hoping to create a second post with Martin and Maria fighting against an enemy and basically reacting to the others who showed up so far if that's alright with you all. Also kind of want Martin to have some sort of injury in the fighting process considering how overconfident he can be in battle. .__.

I mean it's no Fire Emblem if the Lord(s) don't freak out saying "WOAH. WHAT THE HELL. That person just turned into a dragon. " or "These people have potential. Have passion. Have everything that makes a fine warrior and all that shiz".

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I was actually hoping to create a second post with Martin and Maria fighting against an enemy and basically reacting to the others who showed up so far if that's alright with you all. Also kind of want Martin to have some sort of injury in the fighting process considering how overconfident he can be in battle. .__.

Tim would be all nervous about healing the prince.

So, I'll post my part after all of y'all.