• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension Discussion Thread (Rated PG-16)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was supposed to post yesterday, but Norway's independence day and all that kept me busy. I'll try to do so today (rest of my week is prety busy, but I'll try).
The plan is that the bandit Tim is not fighting (Since he is a healer and can't actually fight) will go after Nichol, with Luca being like "lol Dragonbreath them into Valla and beyond" and Nichol is like "lol no". Then some backstory stuff, then Luca take on the bandit.

I'm not certain how it would end up? But we might need some Timmy-Healing as well.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
@Schade & Tangeh

So long as I didn't kill the dark mage before you guys posted, would it be all right if I posted to add to the fight? I wanted to wait until I had more information on what you guys wanted to do (I am in no way blaming/complaining about the situation. I don't want it to come across as if I am XD), but maybe me posting will help liven up the RP at least a little bit? I just wanted you guy's input. Thanks!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sure. Go right ahead. Annoyingly enough, I'm rather busy. With Drag's post, I'll try and get something done though

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Going to post today. Sorry, had finals.this week so I was a wee bit distracted.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Going to post today. Sorry, had finals.this week so I was a wee bit distracted.

Why don't you try having Nim mistaken Sylvia as the enemy? Infighting already, and it's just Day 1! XD Sylvia's non-regulation maneuvers might tip him off about her being something else once upon a time...and it would be kinda funny if he asked her angrily "Why? Why choose to ride a wyvern if you wanted to fly so much?! You know I'd very much want to kill you and your beast right here and now?! And I will kill you." XD Cue Sylvia replying "Sure, bruh, I've heard worse threats. Go on and shoot the hell outta me...before I send your ass in." or perhaps "This is why I don't trust Sky Knights and all their high-and-mighty shit." XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We can make so many funnt misunderstandings in this RP.
speaking of: Any of you guys got Echoes yet?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Gimme a holler when you want me to post, Kinda busy latey with ...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
If he really needed to, he could always bonk an enemy on the head with a staff while shouting "The power of Pythes compels you!" :p

Yesssssssss XD I can picture that

EDIT: Posted. Hopefully to you guy's liking. I was looking forward to writing this one XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Posted. To avoid confusion, I'll sum it up: My post ends about halfway in Comet's fight. Tangy is picking up where i left, and includes the rest of the fight.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Should probably say that the Dark Mage from my post isn't dead, but she no longer has her tome, so she might as well be :p I'm thinking Siri should either burn it or present it to Maria and Martin. What do you guys think?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe, while I'm thinking of a post...have some reclass looks. :p I just need to get a reply from Tangeh about Luka's reclass options, and of course, I have to hear from Hydrangea too! XD

Siri (Sky Knight, Outlaw):

4Km5FWa.png
IQtNBC0.png

Nichol (Mage, Mercenary):

ouOsE09.png
Mw9YS3m.png

Tim (Sky Knight, Mage):

yq9Mcvc.png
9K4KBIA.png

Nim (Outlaw, Fighter):

QknSFiI.png
hnUJyXo.png

Sylvia (Thief, Fighter):

RP2tBnG.png
iSd56fS.png

Maria (Myrmidon, Cleric):

uc8pciS.png
wjn0NbC.png

Martin (Fighter, Spear Fighter):

KvOFhYC.png
4s7Lt4k.png

Luka (Mercenary, Fighter):

pTjyGsZ.png
z2Z6X63.png

Yeah, I made sure to incorporate a lot of fur or animal material in many looks specifically to piss Tim off. :p And no, Martin totally didn't borrow Sylvia's cape...nor did Sylvia borrow Martin's. XD

I have a Monk look for Tim, as well as a Dark Mage look for Sylvia as well, but we're limited to two reclass options each, so I left them out... and because a Monk is essentially an unmounted Troubadour and already shares its Sage promotion with Mage in the first place. I think Sylvia could possibly have a Dark Mage path...but only if her real father is someone in particular. If that person is not her father, she couldn't have a Dark Mage path to reflect it. XD If you guys want to see, though...

M2BqqjS.png
3Q0ziyQ.png

Last edited:

Tangeh

Luka would probably be fighter and mercenary? Certainly nothing with magic or any locktouch class (cuz morals xD)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
As a huge fan of Fire Emblem Heroes, I thought of something fun that we could all think of: Titles for each of our characters! Here are some examples of what I mean:

Scarlet Sword
Blue Crow
Thunder's Fist
Shrewd Strategist
Heir of Light

...you get the idea. :p So share on some ideas for titles of your characters! For Martin and Maria, they would probably get generic titles such as Rostiffian Prince/Princess lol.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Added Luka's alternate class looks. :p

Eh, in Fates, each of the Royals did have their own title. :p You can afford to give them something cool! :p

For Sylvia...I think that she'd probably be Evening Star, or Stygian Reaper, or Onyx Slayer...which do you think fits her best? XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah, I made sure to incorporate a lot of fur or animal material in many looks specifically to piss Tim off. :p

Why? >_> Also, Siri is an animal lover too, so Tim isn't the only one you're pissing off anymore. :p

I don't know what Tim's title would be. I don't even remember seeing these titles in Awakening/Fates/Echoes...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Why? >_> Also, Siri is an animal lover too, so Tim isn't the only one you're pissing off anymore. :p

I don't know what Tim's title would be. I don't even remember seeing these titles in Awakening/Fates/Echoes...

You make Walhart sad. It's a thing in Heroes lol. That said, past Fire Emblem titles have given titles to characters such as the members of the Black Fang assassin group in The Blazing Blade (Linus - Mad Dog for example) and Scarlet Sword to Navarre in the Archanean saga!

And I quite like Stygian Reaper for Sylvia myself actually! :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of which. How would each characters stats be? Trying to keep a good flow here lol.
For Nic, I'd say his best stat is Speed, or Strength.