• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension Discussion Thread (Rated PG-16)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Unfortunately, Tim doesn't have a Warp staff on hand at the moment. :p

Last edited:

Tangeh

Nic can easily be distracted by Amadeus' work, and threat to use his dragonstone when he sees him. Luka, who always believes the best in people, apparently, can try and talk Nic out of it (Even though Nic would not go Dragon again anyway)

Well, no, it's not that Luka "sees the good in everybody", rather he wouldn't jump to the conclusion that somebody who just saved them was evil based on his appearance. xD

I think the lords jumping in to stop them would make more sense. Luka would question what he saw if both Sylvia and Siri showed no hesitance in attacking, so.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Finally posted. Sorry everyone, busy past few weeks xd.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yeah I know xd. Sorry was meaning to get to this and I forgot. I'll keep better track of what's going on.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah I know xd. Sorry was meaning to get to this and I forgot. I'll keep better track of what's going on.

Life happens. Don't sweat it : )

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh gosh, this is such fun. XD And thanks for the welcome, everyone, and I do mean both in- and out-of-character.

@Dragalge: I'm fine with that. Maybe Amadeus can even volunteer to cook for the twins?

Anyways... I'm planning that Amadeus would get hit by Sylvia, barely avoid Siri's Arcthunder, dodge Sylvia's next blow a lot easier and ignore Nick only because of him wanting to divert Nim's kinshi heading from Sylvia and the others...by either using Ruin to hit near it to make it pause...or using himself as a meatshield.

Any thoughts?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Chapter 1 is completed! Congratulations guys! You are all OK fighters! 8)

That said, the next step is simple: Get your character to the capitol and take a seat in the dining hall. Nothing has been cooked yet and if you have a mount, park it with the caretaker. Just try to not have them eat him. .__.

Edit: Because I realize how potentially short posts might get, here's a description of the castle interior for you all to add in your posts:

When you enter, to the north is the dining hall and to the left and right lead to two hallways. There's a staircase on both sides too leading to the second floor. And there's carpet that's purple.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I know it's probably because I hadn't posted again in the main thread yet and Maria and Martin having to focus on their own fight so they don't realize the details but...there's something amusing about the two not noticing that the others are beating up an innocent Sorcerer. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hey, I thought Maria was going to stop them from ganging up on Amadeus! XD D'aww, give the poor Sorcerer a break. </3

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Only in dialogue somewhat (you can add a few more words and such but don't give them too much new things to say). :p

That said, Tangy did say she will have Luka break up the fight so that little scuffle will end! Oh what am I saying? They'll probably give each other a black eye every time we fight against an enemy.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hey, I thought Maria was going to stop them from ganging up on Amadeus! XD D'aww, give the poor Sorcerer a break. </3

No kidding. Amadeus could use some help XD

Tangeh

Yeah, Luka's the only one not involved I think? So I'll have him do something and we can move on lol.

Anyways... I'm planning that Amadeus would get hit by Sylvia, barely avoid Siri's Arcthunder, dodge Sylvia's next blow a lot easier and ignore Nick only because of him wanting to divert Nim's kinshi heading from Sylvia and the others...by either using Ruin to hit near it to make it pause...or using himself as a meatshield.

Can I go off this plan in my post, Charred?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm hoping to post tomorrow...but if you have your post ready before then, yeah, you can. Except instead Amadeus is going to jump on the kinshi's face and hold onto it so that it'll be disoriented. XD

Tangeh

Alright, I'll probably post later tonight.

edit: Posted. I'm just imagining this giant chaotic scene and then Martin and Maria cheerfully joining in like "hey wanna go for dinner?"

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I think we're allowed to actually go to the castle. :p

Chapter 1 is completed! Congratulations guys! You are all OK fighters! 8)

That said, the next step is simple: Get your character to the capitol and take a seat in the dining hall. Nothing has been cooked yet and if you have a mount, park it with the caretaker. Just try to not have them eat him. .__.

I guess I'll go next. Tomorrow, maybe...

Last edited: