• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension (RP Thread - Rated PG-16)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Sylvia
Wyvern Rider - Killer Axe
Rostiffe - Market

Before Sylvia could maul the Sorcerer once more, a red-furred blur stepped in front of him. She instinctively reined Erebus, and both rider and wyvern halted. It was the Wolfskin, and she only saw one Wolfskin at the market to begin with, the very same one whom she was about to buy meat from, as well as the one whom she had spotted earlier.

"Enough! This battle is over. Look around," said wolfskin commanded. The Wyvern Rider gritted her teeth as she took another look at the Sorcerer, who was standing behind the Wolfskin. Said smaller man was cracking a grin...or what might've passed for a grin had his jaw not been compromised. It wasn't a sadistic one either - it was...seemingly genuine, as if he was relieved rather than triumphant. She then looked around, noticing that indeed, nobody was fighting anymore, before laying her eyes on the red-furred Wolfskin.

"You sure are hella quick to trust just about anyone, Red," she remarked sarcastically before tossing her axe in the air and catching it with one hand, before holding both arms up. "Do I look like I'm about to start a damn fight now?" She, however, did still want to give the Kinshi Knight a taste of her axe or her fist at the very least. Gouge her eyes? Yeah, right.

"...and of course, I have you to all thank as well! You all fought bravely and protected our fair capital from further danger. I have a feeling you all could become great warriors in our side!” Prince Martin's voice interrupted. Both him and his sister had come to meet the ragtag bunch after dealing with their own enemies, and though it was clear that he had been fighting, he didn't seem the least bit concerned about his appearance - a good sign.

“You know, I think a group of people like you all deserve an award from the royals of Rostiffe! Care to join us for a grand dinner to celebrate today’s victory? It’s the best we can do for you all protecting our people!” Princess Maria suggested, her voice kind. Though she was rather disheveled from the battle, she still maintained her regal bearing and famed beauty.

“If so, come on with us! Even I am starving after an intense fight like this!” Martin offered, the excitement in his voice betraying his hunger. Immediately, the Wolfskin took him up on the offer, wagging his tail in anticipation. The Sorcerer wasted no time either. Sylvia wasn't a fool to pass up on good meat and good alcohol herself, especially with the bad luck she had earlier. Anyone stupid enough to want to miss out on something good and choose to eat Today's Marketplace Special - ashes and cinders, of course - was either an ascetic or had a death wish.

"Fuck yeah, I will!" She snorted roughly, though a hint smile tugged at the side of her mouth.

---

Dining Hall, Rostiffe Castle

Once Sylvia made sure that Erebus was in capable hands; "capable hands" meaning someone whom Erebus did not react violently to, she made her way towards the dining hall, unclasping her cloak and taking off her pauldrons. Said dining hall was only a short distance away, and once she got there, she noticed that it was a much more elaborate place than she pictured.

The blue-haired young woman never saw such opulence in her twenty-four years of living, in fact, she had never once been inside a castle. Ornate chandeliers bearing several candles hung from the ceiling and illuminated the room. The walls were decorated with opulent hangings, and the floor was shiny and clean. As for the table, it was absolutely grand, stretching several feet in both directions and its surface was covered in silk decorated with golden embroidery. The chairs themselves were golden and carved, with luxurious, red velvet cushions. She pulled out one of these seats and sat herself, her behind immediately sinking into the plush cushion.

"Damn..." she cursed under her breath. She hated to admit it, but sitting on the soft velvet was rather nice after a day of fighting, not only at the marketplace but at the colosseum.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Nichol
Manakete - Dragonstone
Rostiffe - Market Area​

Annoyingly enough, very few seemed to notice Nic's attempt to stop the ongoing mayhem. Luckily, Luka picked up his idea and contributed. "Whoa, whoa, calm down. That sorcerer just saved your life,", he said, before continuing. Nic slithered into his now usual spot behind him. Luckily, things seemed to calm down after that. "You sure are hella quick to trust just about anyone, Red,", the Wyvern rider said. Something about her scared Nic, and he kept his pose behind Luka. Even though he didn't actually speak up, he decided he would keep his tough front up regardless. It seemed the fighting was over, and he was curious as of what would happen next. Would they all continue on with their daily affairs? Or would this be the start of something else? Regardless, he didn't want to have to leave Luka just yet.

"...and of course, I have you to all thank as well! You all fought bravely and protected our fair capital from further danger. I have a feeling you all could become great warriors in our side!”, the royal-looking guy said as he entered Nic's sight, looking like he was about to claim all the glory. Nic frowned. He did remember seeing the guy and his sister fighting off bandits just as the others had been doing. If nothing else, they had saved the city, so why not bask in the temporary glory it ensued?

“You know, I think a group of people like you all deserve an award from the royals of Rostiffe! Care to join us for a grand dinner to celebrate today’s victory? It’s the best we can do for you all protecting our people!”, the princess suggested. She sounded very wise and kind, and Nic took an instant liking to her. A royal dinner eh? Beats going hungry for another day that's for sure.

“If so, come on with us! Even I am starving after an intense fight like this!” the prince offered in an excited and reassuring tone. "I'm in!", Luka immediately said in an enthusiastic tone while wagging his tail. It looked so fluffy, Nic couldn't help but stare.

The sorcerer was the next in line to react to the generous offer. He started walking behind the prince as they made their way to the castle. So, the Sorcerer wasn't evil after all, eh? And no one is gonna clear the air on that? They were all fighting just moments ago.. It all confused Nic, and he decided to keep his guard up for the time being, in case he pulled any shenanigans.

Then the Wyvern Rider expressed her interest in the offer. She exclaimed in a surprisingly chill and jolly fashion, in total contrast with the flying menace she was mere minutes ago. She even smiled! It was eerie! Nic was still contemplating wether or not he would follow the group to the castle. Sure, a nice dinner is nice and all, but he could just gulp down a bandit or two in Dragon Form and be full for a week. However, it would be rude to just run off after the big fight like this, even though he felt like he was pulling in unwanted attention. It was riskier to follow in a group for him, in case of any future attacks. However, it would also be rude to decline such an offer. And he wouldn't want to part ways with Luka just yet. He might ned help to fix his market stand later, after all.

"Uhm.. I guess I'm in too then?", Nic said in a rather indifferent tone. He then skipped over to his sopt behind Luka, and nodded in gratitude towards the prince and princess.

~~~

The castle was more or less exactly like Nic would imagine a castle to look like. The inside was filled with ornate carvings, golden embroideries, soft and fluffy tails... Pillows!, and more. IT was also very clean. Nothing like the city of which he came from. He could tell by the responses of the others that they were as awed as he was, even though he tried to contain it. The dining table was ginormous. Like.. Large. It was also covered in silk decorated with golden embroidery, matching the overall royal theme of the castle. The Wyvern Rider pulled out a chair and sat down, and looked like she had never sat on a cushion her entire life. "Damn..." he heard her curse to herself in a contrast of "This is amazing" and "I don't want to admit this is amazing". Nic cast a glance at the chairs. The velvet cushions looked very soft. He carefully pulled a chair out, which made a screeching sound as it got dragged across the floor. Nic jumped, and looked embarrassed as he bowed in appology towards the royals. He then sat down on the soft chair next to the Wyvern rider.

"Oh damn..." he cursed to himself. This was by far softer than it looked. He adjusted his behind and then relaxed. After almost snoozing off, he looked over to where Luka stood, who looked as bedazzled as he had been himself. He patted the seat next to him as he looked towards him, signaling for him to sit down next to him. My god what a soft cushion".

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim
Troubadour - Mend Staff
Rostiffe - Market Area

The girl chuckled, “It’s fine, thanks, Tim.” As she rubbed her now healed arm, “I really appreciate it. The name’s Siri, by the way.” Siri smiled and nodded her head.

Tim blushed, and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh um... Your welcome... It was nothing, just my job..." Oh gods, did that sound bad?! Tim thought.

But then...

"RUIN!"

A cloud of purple and black magical energy appeared in the air for a brief second, there was an explosion, and a mangled corpse fell at their feet. A sword falling down next to him. Dark magic was at work here. To say Tim was disgusted was an understatement. Not only was somebody trying attack them, but another person killed them in the worst way possible. There lives may have been saved, but Tim still didn't like killing.

"You guys all right?” A short man appeared next to them, even shorter than Tim himself, which was rare occurrence for Tim, dressed in a deep purple helmet and light blue cloak. Coupled with the tome he was holding, it was obvious he was a Sorcerer.

Tim looked down, and nervously shuffled his feet. "Um... uh..."

But then more things happened. "EAT THIS, BASTARD!"

A wyvern rider came out of nowhere and thwacked the small man upside the head with an axe.

As if that weren't enough, there was a long haired young man riding a kinshi. The kinshi knight seemed to have a bone to pick with the wyvern rider.

Tim winced in horror, then immediately mounted Celestia. He was too horrified to be fascinated by the appearance of a Kinshi. A fight was about to break out here, and Tim wanted no part of it. There was a reason Tim had chosen to be a healer and not a fighter.

Much to Tim's relief, the skirmish was interupted by the royal siblings. “...And of course, I have you to all thank as well! You all fought bravely and protected our fair capital from further danger. I have a feeling you all could become great warriors in our side!” the prince then announced. He and his sister invited the entire group of them to dinner. Tim's mouth watered at the mentioned of dinner. He just hoped the palace had good non-meat options.

Dining Hall, Rostiffe Castle

After reassuring Celestia that everything was ok, and leaving her with the caretaker, he made his way to the dining room. The inside of the palace was gorgeous, exactly how Tim would imagine a palace to look. It was filled with ornate carvings, golden embroideries, and all sorts of other things that rich people had. Tim kept his mouth shut as he took it all in. The dining table was rather big. Tim wondered how much food they could fit on top of this table. It was also covered in silk decorated with golden embroidery. He took a seat, away from everyone else. He sat there, twiddling his thumbs, avoiding making conversation with anybody else, and waiting for dinner to be served

Last edited: