• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Ascension (Signups - Rated PG-16)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Crawling out of the woodwork to throw my hat into the if someone drops list as well, although I think I'm almost as far down the list as the reserve list is long.
Noted!
Finished my SU now.
Nichol's life has been super harsh from what I see. That said, everything looks A-OK! Accepted!

Since we have a lot of people waiting, I'm going to give everyone until next Sunday to complete their SU's. Any unfinished ones will have their reservations removed for others to potentially have a shot at signing up~

Tangeh

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think I'm done too, hehehe. XD

Cobalt XIV

Decided to go with a different character, so WIP

Name: Gekkou
Class: Ninja
Weapon of Choice (Shuriken): Steel Shuriken

Appearance: Gekkou is an unassuming man in stature, being of average height. His build is lithe, yet muscular, befitting of someone in peak physical condition who’s been trained for mobility and lethality. His skin is light brown, marked with a few scars here and there, tales of his previous exploits. His short raven hair is cropped short, only being a few inches long on all sides. He avoids growing it any longer for combat purposes. His hazel eyes, flecked with gold, are piercing and vigilant. His stern eyebrows frame his eyes in a way that gives him a perpetual severe expression. His rugged, angular features call to mind the image of a hawk.

Gekkou dresses for whatever the occasion calls for. He prefers to blend in, providing optimal conditions for his particular set of skills. If he does this correctly, he shouldn’t call attention to himself at all. He adopts the dress of the locals of the areas he inhabits. Only when he knows that he’ll be going into combat does he wear his typical ninja attire openly. Otherwise, it is hidden beneath his other attire if it fits without raising suspicion. Under the cover of night, he wears dark colors, ranging from blue to black. He picks his armor based on his surroundings. If the location is sandy, he prefers browns, white for snow, green for foliage, and so on. His ninja gear consists of a bodysuit beneath a tunic. He wears protective guards on his shins and forearms. A short cloak is worn to conceal his face along with a headband to keep his hair in place. His shoes are light and barely generate noise. Around his waist is a belt, holstering his weapons, poisons, and other useful equipment.

Personality:

History:

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Finally done. I decided to be the token prepromote xd

Name: Nim
Class: Kinshi Knight
Weapon of Choice (Choose 1): Killer Bow
Appearance:
PI4YGPl.png

Nim stands at roughly 6 ft tall, and weighs 157 lbs. His skin is a caramel tan, due to how long he spends in direct sunlight every day. His hair has become a bit sun-bleached, beign a pale, silver blonde color. He keeps his hair in a long ponytail, reaching down to roughly his hips. If it wasn't for his masculine features he could easily pass off as a woman. His eyes are narrow, and are a clear, darker shade of aquamarine. His face itself is very sharp and pointed, with the only softness suggested is his lips. He also has many freckles covering his nose and cheeks. He wears double earrings on both ears as well.

For clothing the most noticeable thing is his cape. It is a dark, blood stained cloak adorned with the bones of dragons. The clasp to keep it together is the skull of a wyvern rider who met more than an unfortunate end. Under this cloak is a teal vest, covering his chest and the sides of his body. His shirt is a dark, greener teal shirt for at least some type of modesty. His pants are dark brown, and are of cloth grade top withstand high aerial speeds and long flight duration. His boots are made of a similar material, and the many straps are made to keep them together.

His bird, whom he has named Petra, is different from most of the golden kites Kinshi Knights ride. He feathers a stained crimson, striking a contrast with her mostly cream feathers. Her left eye has a huge slash across it, making her blind in that eye. Besides that, she looks like the standard golden kite.

Personality: Nim is cold and aloof, not really trusty of most people in general. As a Sky Pirate, he is more than willing to do what it takes to make ends meet. He isn't above killing anyone to get the job done, and has a knack for gold and jewels. While he isn't as proficient at stealing as thieves or outlaws, he still has a good sense in heists and crime in general. As the leader of his crew, he is use to giving orders and does not react well to others bossing him around. As such, he tends to lead his crew on his own missions instead of taking up mercenary work. He will, however, be commanded if the reward is well within his own interests.

Nim is a skilled archer, having taken up the bow after the attack on his village. He use to be a Sky Knight, and he still does retain some proficiency with a spear. He much prefers the bow now, as it allows him better hit and run tactics, and in general death from above attacks. While he isn't as prodigy, he doesn't have to aim as much when shooting, which is useful when riding Petra.

Petra is the only living creature he actually trusts. She and him share the same hatred towards dragons, and she often acts motherly towards him. While she would much prefer to just settle down and nest, the thrill of battle always gets to her. She is also mischievous, causing her to sometimes act erratic in the air and mess with people on the ground.

History: Born in a small cottage on the outskirts of Ghondig, Nim always wanted to help the kingdom. Since a young age, he was fascinated with pegasi, and when he came of age he joined the Sky Knight division. There he trained with his pegasus, Nero, as a knight of the realm. There he became proficient with a spear, and would often be reckless and outgoing with his own horse. However, when he learned news his village was under attack from a band of Sky Pirates, he hastily rushed in there without back-up. He was soon met with a group of Wyvern Lords and Malig Knights, and couldn't do anything as they crushed him and razed the village. During fighting, Nero got too scared and kicked Nim off, before flying off and getting slain by a dragon. In the aftermath, he found few survivors. One of them was Petra, her rider having been killed during the raid. The two of them seemed to connect instantly, and Nim took off with her and left the knights.

For years he trained with Petra to hone himself and his synergy with her. He picked up the bow, in order to maim the pirates that stole his life. His morality soon was thrown out the window, and he and Petra became known as the scourge of the skies. Soon he was considered a Sky Pirate, a title that he relished in. Shortly before the invasion, he managed to track down the band that razed his village. With his Killer Bow, the duo slaughtered them all and took bones as a trophy. Respected and feared by many, Nim soon ruled the air, and all who opposed him met a grisly end. Hearing of the invasion, a small sense of honor stirred within him. He may now live a life of crime, but he still had debts to repay, sins to atone for. Though, there will be one thing he never forgives: Dragons.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Finally done. I decided to be the token prepromote xd

Name: Nim
Class: Kinshi Knight
Weapon of Choice (Choose 1): Killer Bow
Appearance:
PI4YGPl.png

Nim stands at roughly 6 ft tall, and weighs 157 lbs. His skin is a caramel tan, due to how long he spends in direct sunlight every day. His hair has become a bit sun-bleached, beign a pale, silver blonde color. He keeps his hair in a long ponytail, reaching down to roughly his hips. If it wasn't for his masculine features he could easily pass off as a woman. His eyes are narrow, and are a clear, darker shade of aquamarine. His face itself is very sharp and pointed, with the only softness suggested is his lips. He also has many freckles covering his nose and cheeks. He wears double earrings on both ears as well.

For clothing the most noticeable thing is his cape. It is a dark, blood stained cloak adorned with the bones of dragons. The clasp to keep it together is the skull of a wyvern rider who met more than an unfortunate end. Under this cloak is a teal vest, covering his chest and the sides of his body. His shirt is a dark, greener teal shirt for at least some type of modesty. His pants are dark brown, and are of cloth grade top withstand high aerial speeds and long flight duration. His boots are made of a similar material, and the many straps are made to keep them together.

His bird, whom he has named Petra, is different from most of the golden kites Kinshi Knights ride. He feathers a stained crimson, striking a contrast with her mostly cream feathers. Her left eye has a huge slash across it, making her blind in that eye. Besides that, she looks like the standard golden kite.

Personality: Nim is cold and aloof, not really trusty of most people in general. As a Sky Pirate, he is more than willing to do what it takes to make ends meet. He isn't above killing anyone to get the job done, and has a knack for gold and jewels. While he isn't as proficient at stealing as thieves or outlaws, he still has a good sense in heists and crime in general. As the leader of his crew, he is use to giving orders and does not react well to others bossing him around. As such, he tends to lead his crew on his own missions instead of taking up mercenary work. He will, however, be commanded if the reward is well within his own interests.

Nim is a skilled archer, having taken up the bow after the attack on his village. He use to be a Sky Knight, and he still does retain some proficiency with a spear. He much prefers the bow now, as it allows him better hit and run tactics, and in general death from above attacks. While he isn't as prodigy, he doesn't have to aim as much when shooting, which is useful when riding Petra.

Petra is the only living creature he actually trusts. She and him share the same hatred towards dragons, and she often acts motherly towards him. While she would much prefer to just settle down and nest, the thrill of battle always gets to her. She is also mischievous, causing her to sometimes act erratic in the air and mess with people on the ground.

History: Born in a small village near Rostiffe, Nim always wanted to help the kingdom. Since a young age, he was fascinated with pegasi, and when he came of age he joined the Sky Knight division. There he trained with his pegasus, Nero, as a knight of the realm. There he became proficient with a spear, and would often be reckless and outgoing with his own horse. However, when he learned news his village was under attack from a band of Sky Pirates, he hastily rushed in there without back-up. He was soon met with a group of Wyvern Lords and Malig Knights, and couldn't do anything as they crushed him and razed the village. During fighting, Nero got too scared and kicked Nim off, before flying off and getting slain by a dragon. In the aftermath, he found few survivors. One of them was Petra, her rider having been killed during the raid. The two of them seemed to connect instantly, and Nim took off with her and left the knights.

For years he trained with Petra to hone himself and his synergy with her. He picked up the bow, in order to maim the pirates that stole his life. His morality soon was thrown out the window, and he and Petra became known as the scourge of the skies. Soon he was considered a Sky Pirate, a title that he relished in. Shortly before the invasion, he managed to track down the band that razed his village. With his Killer Bow, the duo slaughtered them all and took bones as a trophy. Respected and feared by many, Nim soon ruled the air, and all who opposed him met a grisly end. Hearing of the invasion, a small sense of honor stirred within him. He may now live a life of crime, but he still had debts to repay, sins to atone for. Though, there will be one thing he never forgives: Dragons.

Heya! Kinshi Knight is definitely unexpected but welcomed! Everything seems to look fine except for one thing. Since I want to stick to what the map has (which is on the OP) in terms of locations as I don't want to have to make up any new locations. What I'm referring to is the "small village near Rostiffe". Is this Rasdam or Ghondig? If not, I would rather have your character come from one of the specific locations on the map instead (sans the ones not allowed). ^^; Fix this up by tomorrow at 12:00 P.M. EST and you should be good to go~ I'll mark you as pending for now.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Editted.

/10lizardon

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
May I make a reserve, please? (that's probably not grammatically correct, but you know what I mean XD)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Gosh dang it. Stupid timezones! I was asleep when the only slot was open and someone else got it... Now I have to hope for another week... Normally, I wouldn't mind but I had like three sign ups (plus one in the works) prepared for the week (because I was indecisive) so that when a spot opened, I just had to put up my sign up. Stupid timezones...

Oh well, good luck either way. I'll just be here waiting...and probably making more sign ups...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Finally done with all my exams. I'm working on this, I swear! I should have it done by tomorrow.

̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶J̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶

EDIT: DONE! Let me know if everything is Kosher!

Name: Siri
Class: Diviner
Weapon of Choice (Choose 1): Arcthunder
Appearance:
GctQbIP.png

Siri is a young woman who stands at a modest 5’4 and 131 lbs. She has a rather fair complexion (not surprising given how fast she gets burnt) which leads to her not staying outside for more than she has to although she’s accustomed to far travels by foot. She is often mistaken for being younger than she is because of her soft looking face. Her muscular strength isn’t a grand spectacle, but she can get where she needs to go and gets things done. Siri could pass as a boy (a trick she has used before, albeit, it’s a little harder to pull off now) with her appearance. Her short brown hair that reaches just beyond her chin and rather small chest has helped with that ruse on more than one occasion. Her eyes are a soothing mint green and are quite expressive; making it easy to tell what kind of mood she’s in. While she doesn’t look a mature woman in a traditional sense she still has a sort of grace befitting of one.

When it comes to clothing, Siri wears a modified sky blue tunic with a thin black shawl draped across her shoulders, although the shawl can’t be seen when she wears her baby blue cloak. The cloak has a golden fringe that lines the edges and accents her wardrobe well. Her cloak has a hood for when Siri needs to walk through harsh climates or just to keep herself a little more concealed. She wears a black pair of light, loose, pleated trousers that taper to a tighter fit around her ankles. The loose piece of cloth draped over her legs is also a part of her trousers. For foot wear, she wears a pair of black boots suitable for long distance travel.

Her tome, Arcthunder, retains its usual appearance with the seasoned yellow cover and insignia on top.

Personality: Siri is a rather bright girl and loves to read, write, and learn new things about the world around her. Being raised and punished for stepping out of line in a thieves’ guild has made her cautious about disobeying authority, but it has also made her good at following orders and performing difficult tasks. While under her mentor, Edmund’s tutelage, she has learned to read, write, and as well as use a bow and steal, although she doesn’t use a bow anymore. Even if she was good at stealing, she made sure to steer clear of any sort of assassinations or murdering innocent people, citing back to being forced to torture a dog being the reason why she didn’t want to hurt innocent people or animals. Edmund did his best to work around this for her sake. Speaking of animals, Siri loves them. She often goes out of her way to feed them and can’t resist petting them if possible.

Now that she is no longer fighting for her life as a thief, she feels much more relaxed, albeit vigilant for familiar faces seeking revenge. She’s stubborn and easily frustrated when she doesn’t ‘get’ something she’s learning right away, but usually very calm when dealing with other people unless they threaten violence, in which case Siri will not hesitate to use her tome. Fighting for her life is something that hasn’t left Siri since her time at the thieves’ guild. Siri has a compassionate heart and hates to turn away from people who need help and now that she's no longer in the guild, she can, which helps her heart tremendously. When meeting new people, she'll 'lay low' or just stay quiet for a little bit to gauge the situation before casually joining the conversation.

History: Born into an esteemed family of nobility in Rasdam Town, Siri was spoiled from the minute she was born. Being the only daughter in a family of three sons, Siri was the little girl her mother had always hoped to have and constantly dressed her up in different outfits much like a doll. Siri didn’t mind much, though, since she loved to play dress up. Her mother loved Siri’s long hair and while brushing it out, would often tell Siri all sorts of stories. Siri still remembers fragmented parts of these stories even to this day. Her father and brothers would often have sword play out in the yard and Siri would try to play along with her stick, albeit, roughly. This was her life up until she was five years old.

One warm summer night, her home was invaded by thieves and five-year old Siri was snatched from her bed, tossed into a sack, and taken the thieves’ den to wait for the ransom money that they had demanded of her family to be paid. While they waited, Siri was thrown into a cell and left crying for hours on end, not understanding what was happening or why she was no longer home with her family. Every time someone would come to bring her food she would pester them about her family and when she could go home and while most would just tell her to stuff it, a few times she was told that once her parents paid them some money, she could go home. So she waited and continued to ask every day if the money had been paid. This went on for weeks until, eventually, 2 months had passed and there was still no money for the ransom. She wondered why her parents didn’t, or wouldn’t, pay the money. They loved her, right? Surely they would come.

Unfazed by the delay, the thieves decided to take her up north with children they had kidnapped in other raids and sell them in Malevfal. She and some others were bought up by a woman named Vanea who was part of a guild of thieves and assassins. Her job was to somehow make the little ones into dark mages by any means necessary. Vanea spent weeks training up the children in how to harness dark magic before shoving them into a room, one by one, to test to see if they could really use it. Siri, now six, was up first, was given a dark tome and pointed to a dog chained up in a corner. Vanea told her to torture it using the tome, or she would do the same to Siri. Siri, terrified of Vanea’s threats, at first did nothing, then tried to cast the spell at the dog. At first, nothing happened, but eventually darkness spewed from the tome and enveloped the creature. The second the dog released a painful yelp, Siri dropped the tome and cried. Furious, Vanea made an example of Siri in front of the other children by striking and torturing Siri with the dark magic she refused to use. The other children began to submit with few objections, while Siri and the children who couldn’t perform dark magic were tossed in with the thieves and assassins to learn their trade instead. Siri was shoved off onto an older adventurer named Edmund and though he bitterly opposed it before, he eventually softened up and taught her how to use a bow, which she learned to be pretty good at.

Siri didn’t initially like stealing from people, but she grew more accustomed to it as she spent more time with Edmund. She learned how to be quick and how to act like a little beggar girl to scam civilians of their coin until she was twelve and she could go on more involved missions. During this time, Edmund saw how bright Siri was and began to teach her how to read and write in what little spare time they had. She took to the lessons quickly, and soon Edmund made stealing books as part of his mission routine. It was on one of these missions to steal some trade documents from a merchant’s house that she saw what would be her first magic scroll. She wasn’t sure why, but in the dim candle light, the scroll just seemed to call to her, so she swiped it and took it to Edmund. He explained that it was a Rat Scroll and encouraged her to learn how to use it, and learn she did. Casting little astral rats was far more fun than Siri had ever dreamed of.

Now a full-fledged diviner at fifteen, she spent less time going on raids and more time learning new spells and reading books; something of which the rest of the thieves did not approve since she wasn’t pulling her weight. With the help of Vanea, whom Siri still feared and resented, some of the higher up thieves punished Siri and burned her collection of scrolls. While devastated, she tried to replace these with more scrolls found on missions, but that was the last straw. The guild thought it would be best just to get rid of her and, Edmund, who over heard the discussion, rushed to find and warn Siri. He took her to the edge of town, gave her some clothes and a cloak, as well as the last book he had managed to snag for her- an Arcthunder tome. He told her to go as far as she could and change her appearance and not to come back. Siri, initially stubborn about leaving, realized that he was right and thanked him for all he had done for her before departing into the night. She hasn’t seen Edmund since.

For the better part of three years, Siri masqueraded as a boy and cut her long hair that her mother had once loved so much. Siri then went from town to town, looking for leads or hints at whom or where her parents may be, since she was unable to remember her family name. Upon making her way to Rostiffe, she has matured not only as a diviner, but as a person and decides to end her hiding as a boy.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Finally done with all my exams. I'm working on this, I swear! I should have it done by tomorrow.

̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶J̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶

EDIT: DONE! Let me know if everything is Kosher!

Name: Siri
Class: Diviner
Weapon of Choice (Choose 1): Arcthunder
Appearance:
GctQbIP.png

Siri is a young woman who stands at a modest 5’4 and 131 lbs. She has a rather fair complexion (not surprising given how fast she gets burnt) which leads to her not staying outside for more than she has to although she’s accustomed to far travels by foot. She is often mistaken for being younger than she is because of her soft looking face. Her muscular strength isn’t a grand spectacle, but she can get where she needs to go and gets things done. Siri could pass as a boy (a trick she has used before, albeit, it’s a little harder to pull off now) with her appearance. Her short brown hair that reaches just beyond her chin and rather small chest has helped with that ruse on more than one occasion. Her eyes are a soothing mint green and are quite expressive; making it easy to tell what kind of mood she’s in. While she doesn’t look a mature woman in a traditional sense she still has a sort of grace befitting of one.

When it comes to clothing, Siri wears a modified sky blue tunic with a thin black shawl draped across her shoulders, although the shawl can’t be seen when she wears her baby blue cloak. The cloak has a golden fringe that lines the edges and accents her wardrobe well. Her cloak has a hood for when Siri needs to walk through harsh climates or just to keep herself a little more concealed. She wears a black pair of light, loose, pleated trousers that taper to a tighter fit around her ankles. The loose piece of cloth draped over her legs is also a part of her trousers. For foot wear, she wears a pair of black boots suitable for long distance travel.

Her tome, Arcthunder, retains its usual appearance with the seasoned yellow cover and insignia on top.

Personality: Siri is a rather bright girl and loves to read, write, and learn new things about the world around her. Being raised and punished for stepping out of line in a thieves’ guild has made her cautious about disobeying authority, but it has also made her good at following orders and performing difficult tasks. While under her mentor, Edmund’s tutelage, she has learned to read, write, and as well as use a bow and steal, although she doesn’t use a bow anymore. Even if she was good at stealing, she made sure to steer clear of any sort of assassinations or murdering innocent people, citing back to being forced to torture a dog being the reason why she didn’t want to hurt innocent people or animals. Edmund did his best to work around this for her sake. Speaking of animals, Siri loves them. She often goes out of her way to feed them and can’t resist petting them if possible.

Now that she is no longer fighting for her life as a thief, she feels much more relaxed, albeit vigilant for familiar faces seeking revenge. She’s stubborn and easily frustrated when she doesn’t ‘get’ something she’s learning right away, but usually very calm when dealing with other people unless they threaten violence, in which case Siri will not hesitate to use her tome. Fighting for her life is something that hasn’t left Siri since her time at the thieves’ guild.

History: Born into an esteemed family of nobility in Rasdam Town, Siri was spoiled from the minute she was born. Being the only daughter in a family of three sons, Siri was the little girl her mother had always hoped to have and constantly dressed her up in different outfits much like a doll. Siri didn’t mind much, though, since she loved to play dress up. Her mother loved Siri’s long hair and while brushing it out, would often tell Siri all sorts of stories. Siri still remembers fragmented parts of these stories even to this day. Her father and brothers would often have sword play out in the yard and Siri would try to play along with her stick, albeit, roughly. This was her life up until she was five years old.

One warm summer night, her home was invaded by thieves and five-year old Siri was snatched from her bed, tossed into a sack, and taken the thieves’ den to wait for the ransom money that they had demanded of her family to be paid. While they waited, Siri was thrown into a cell and left crying for hours on end, not understanding what was happening or why she was no longer home with her family. Every time someone would come to bring her food she would pester them about her family and when she could go home and while most would just tell her to stuff it, a few times she was told that once her parents paid them some money, she could go home. So she waited and continued to ask every day if the money had been paid. This went on for weeks until, eventually, 2 months had passed and there was still no money for the ransom. She wondered why her parents didn’t, or wouldn’t, pay the money. They loved her, right? Surely they would come.

Unfazed by the delay, the thieves decided to take her up north with children they had kidnapped in other raids and sell them in Malevfal. She and some others were bought up by a woman named Vanea who was part of a guild of thieves and assassins. Her job was to somehow make the little ones into dark mages by any means necessary. Vanea spent weeks training up the children in how to harness dark magic before shoving them into a room, one by one, to test to see if they could really use it. Siri, now six, was up first, was given a dark tome and pointed to a dog chained up in a corner. Vanea told her to torture it using the tome, or she would do the same to Siri. Siri, terrified of Vanea’s threats, at first did nothing, then tried to cast the spell at the dog. At first, nothing happened, but eventually darkness spewed from the tome and enveloped the creature. The second the dog released a painful yelp, Siri dropped the tome and cried. Furious, Vanea made an example of Siri in front of the other children by striking and torturing Siri with the dark magic she refused to use. The other children began to submit with few objections, while Siri and the children who couldn’t perform dark magic were tossed in with the thieves and assassins to learn their trade instead. Siri was shoved off onto an older adventurer named Edmund and though he bitterly opposed it before, he eventually softened up and taught her how to use a bow, which she learned to be pretty good at.

Siri didn’t initially like stealing from people, but she grew more accustomed to it as she spent more time with Edmund. She learned how to be quick and how to act like a little beggar girl to scam civilians of their coin until she was twelve and she could go on more involved missions. During this time, Edmund saw how bright Siri was and began to teach her how to read and write in what little spare time they had. She took to the lessons quickly, and soon Edmund made stealing books as part of his mission routine. It was on one of these missions to steal some trade documents from a merchant’s house that she saw what would be her first magic scroll. She wasn’t sure why, but in the dim candle light, the scroll just seemed to call to her, so she swiped it and took it to Edmund. He explained that it was a Rat Scroll and encouraged her to learn how to use it, and learn she did. Casting little astral rats was far more fun than Siri had ever dreamed of.

Now a full-fledged diviner at fifteen, she spent less time going on raids and more time learning new spells and reading books; something of which the rest of the thieves did not approve since she wasn’t pulling her weight. With the help of Vanea, whom Siri still feared and resented, some of the higher up thieves punished Siri and burned her collection of scrolls. While devastated, she tried to replace these with more scrolls found on missions, but that was the last straw. The guild thought it would be best just to get rid of her and, Edmund, who over heard the discussion, rushed to find and warn Siri. He took her to the edge of town, gave her some clothes and a cloak, as well as the last book he had managed to snag for her- an Arcthunder tome. He told her to go as far as she could and change her appearance and not to come back. Siri, initially stubborn about leaving, realized that he was right and thanked him for all he had done for her before departing into the night. She hasn’t seen Edmund since.

For the better part of three years, Siri masqueraded as a boy and cut her long hair that her mother had once loved so much. Siri then went from town to town, looking for leads or hints at whom or where her parents may be, since she was unable to remember her family name. Upon making her way to Rostiffe, she has matured not only as a diviner, but as a person and decides to end her hiding as a boy.

That part about the dog was painful to read (as in I almost teared up ;-; ) but this was a nice SU to read regardless! You are accepted! I shall post the RP and the Discussion thread shortly! :)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
In case anyone in the future gets confused, the gracious GM, Dragalge, let me post a sign up.

And here he is! Hopefully he's all right. (Oh, just so you know, I was very tempted to add in his family name, Juarez)

Name: Amadeus
Class: Sorcerer
Weapon of Choice: Ruin
Appearance: The first thing anyone would notice about Amadeus is the fact that he's short, at least compared to most people. Only standing at a measly 4'10'', he hasn't grown an inch since his early teens, not that he has any complaints about it. In fact, he uses it to his advantage, seeing ss many people underestimate him just because of his height. Though he's not exactly muscled, his lean frame and reflexes honed from his years of travel makes him enough of a contender against most warriors. He's pretty much normal as far as appearances go, with light brown skin, dark brown hair that's somewhat wavy and a sturdy looking face. His most noticeable feature behind his height are his eyes, which are a pale, almost icy, blue, something he shares with his siblings and mother.

Attire wise, his appearance is pretty usual for a Sorcerer, if more focused on comfort, praticality and simplicity, with little regard for fashion...or color coordination. His shirt and pants are both khaki brown while his boots are of a darker shade. The cloak and helmet he wears are probably the only ornate things he wears on a constant basis. Said cloak is colored a pale blue having grey trimmings and the grey silhouette of a head of a wolf in its center. His dark purple helmet, which looks similar to a samurai's, makes him appear to have two small horns sticking behind his head. He always carries two brown satchels, one with supplies, the other being whatever cooking utensiles he can carry and fit in it, including a small pot.

Personality: Everyone has the image of a dark magic user being, well, dark and brooding and all that stuff, or worse, evil, creepy or insane, with a tragic past and what have you. Well, that doesn't apply to Amadeus at all, for the most part anyway because some think he's crazy. Amadeus is a friendly man with a seemingly laid back attitude. There doesn't seem to be much that fazes him, still being genuinely courteous to all manners to people, even the unsavory ones, like a gentleman. He takes plenty of things in stride, having gotten used to people thinking he's...not so nice because of his association with the dark arts.

He's a compassionate and kind person, more than willing to help others. It's gotten to the point that many people consider him naive, or worse, stupid, for such behavior, especially when he gets reckless trying to save another's life, but he could care less. That's just how he is. He helped take care of his younger siblings after all, in an almost fatherly manner. And despite his supposed "stupidity" and "carefree" demeanor, he does take things seriously and is actually quite smart. Like his youngest sibling, he has a near insatiable thirst for knowledge and a want to explore, often surprising others on his willingness to try new things. He does, however, have a strong sense of morals and won't do anything he doesn't feel is right.

He loves to cook, and thankfully not just odd dishes. He's quite good at it as well, both as an innate talent and having cooked for his family, along with his mother, for years. Add in his curiosity and he's likely to be the one to try out new foods and coming up with new recipes. And considering he cares a lot about others, always looking out for his friends and family, he's more than happy to provide food for others. He often neglects himself in the process though. He has gotten better, but it's still a work in progress.

But he's still a Sorcerer and though he does prefer more peaceful solutions, he can, and will, fight if neccessary. In fact, he's a formidable opponent. After all, he is a Sorcerer and he didn't travel across the continent without facing a few bandits and mercenaries along the way. As such, he also knows how to survive in the wild and hunt game, for the most part anyway. His fighting style is more focused on the offensive, but he's smart about what he does. And to make things worse, his temper is very bad, making him as if he was a dragon on a rampage and acts befitting of his Sorcerer status, using more cruel ways in dedeating his opponents. May whatever deity have mercy on your soul if you ever get him even a tiny bit angry, because he certainly won't and usually he gets angry for a good reason, especially if it involves hurting someone he cared about.

He greatly realizes his alliance should be with Malevfal, but with his strong sense of morals, it doesn't sit well with him. So as much as he doesn't like the thought of fighting his home, someone had to snap his countrymen out of this deranged plan and this stupid war. If it has to be him, and it means he has to fight them, then so be it. He won't stand for any of this. He just hopes that his siblings are somewhere safe and his parents, considering the power of his Sorcerer father and Wyvern Lord mother, weren't forced to take part in thie on Malevfal's side.

History: Born to two loving parents as the oldest of their six children in Malevfal, his family was relatively well off despite their size. With so many of them, and all of them so different, there was rarely a dull moment in Amadeus's life despite the relative lack of eventful things happening. For the most part, his life was normal, at least as normal as it could get with his family. That's what happens when one's father was a Sorcerer with a passion for inventing, one of his siblings being a prankster and wannabe tactician, another a seemingly insane "alchemist", another a warrior, and the youngest an avid adventurer who took after their father.

Early on, Amadeus took the role of big brother quite well. When he was old enough, he started helping with the chores around the house. He would take care of his younger siblings and make sure they wouldn't get into trouble, paritcularly the youngest, his sister, Anima. He was close with all of them, and both of his parents, but he knew he had a special place in Anima's heart. Thanks to this, he quickly discovered his love for cooking and his talents in the dark arts. Not much happened as he grew up in his teens, other than the training in dark magic, him pushing himself to get better at his cooking, and the often recurring shenanigans that happened in the house, and sometimes in other places too.

But as the years went on, he wished to see more of the world, and perhaps have a taste of all the kinds of foods there are. Then maybe he would be comfortable in opening an inn, or some sort of eatery, to share his dishes with the world. But he didn't want to just leave behind his family. So they took into their own hands. They packed stuff up for him, his father gifting him a Ruin tome and his cloak and helmet, telling him they'd be fine. They said he should pursue his dreams. To say the least, Amadeus was thankful for that and left.

For the next few years, he travelled around the continent, experiencing new things and having his fair share of stumbles. He still kept in touch with his family though, sending letters as often as he could. Over time, his skill in both his magic and cooking increased greatly, which helped in fighting bandits and finding temporary jobs for money respectively. And he quickly learned that many people were quick to first impressions as he had been attacked and kicked out of places plenty of times just because he was a Sorcerer, unlike in Malevfal. It did little to damp his kindness, only making him feel more elated whenever he got the chance to help others.

During this time, all of his siblings had ventured out for their own adventures, with his parents moving to Oceanbound Village for a more quiet life, and retirement in his mother's case as she had been part of the Malevfal army for a long time. He had encountered his younger siblings a few times and continued to keep in touch with them and their parents. In hindsight, this was a good thing as the war started just months after his parents moved.

Unfortunately for him, he was heading to Rostiffe for the third time when it broke out so he just happened to be in plenty of the frontlines. Under ordinary circumstances, as a citizen of Malevfal, he would've fought with them. He nearly did, but when he saw the once noble soldiers of Malevfal slaughter innocents and have bandits by their side, he felt something was wrong. So as he headed for the capital, he fought wherever and whenever he could. Unknown to him, he made quite a reputation for himself as the mysterious Sorcerer who isn't part of the Rostiffe army yet fights with them.

His confidence in his decision was further raised when the assassination of the king of Rostiffe happened. Now he knew for sure something was wrong, especially with the queen. These weren't the Malevfal soldiers he knew. But he knew he couldn't just fight them by himself. But then rumors came about, talking that the prince and princess of Rostiffe, Martin and Maria, were going to command their own force and want recruits. To say the least, he's been scouring about Rostiffe to make sure these were true because he won't just stand by when others were fighting Malevfal.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
In case anyone in the future gets confused, the gracious GM, Dragalge, let me post a sign up.

And here he is! Hopefully he's all right. (Oh, just so you know, I was very tempted to add in his family name, Juarez)

Name: Amadeus
Class: Sorcerer
Weapon of Choice: Ruin
Appearance: The first thing anyone would notice about Amadeus is the fact that he's short, at least compared to most people. Only standing at a measly 4'10'', he hasn't grown an inch since his early teens, not that he has any complaints about it. In fact, he uses it to his advantage, seeing ss many people underestimate him just because of his height. Though he's not exactly muscled, his lean frame and reflexes honed from his years of travel makes him enough of a contender against most warriors. He's pretty much normal as far as appearances go, with light brown skin, dark brown hair that's somewhat wavy and a sturdy looking face. His most noticeable feature behind his height are his eyes, which are a pale, almost icy, blue, something he shares with his siblings and mother.

Attire wise, his appearance is pretty usual for a Sorcerer, if more focused on comfort, praticality and simplicity, with little regard for fashion...or color coordination. His shirt and pants are both khaki brown while his boots are of a darker shade. The cloak and helmet he wears are probably the only ornate things he wears on a constant basis. Said cloak is colored a pale blue having grey trimmings and the grey silhouette of a head of a wolf in its center. His dark purple helmet, which looks similar to a samurai's, makes him appear to have two small horns sticking behind his head. He always carries two brown satchels, one with supplies, the other being whatever cooking utensiles he can carry and fit in it, including a small pot.

Personality: Everyone has the image of a dark magic user being, well, dark and brooding and all that stuff, or worse, evil, creepy or insane, with a tragic past and what have you. Well, that doesn't apply to Amadeus at all, for the most part anyway because some think he's crazy. Amadeus is a friendly man with a seemingly laid back attitude. There doesn't seem to be much that fazes him, still being genuinely courteous to all manners to people, even the unsavory ones, like a gentleman. He takes plenty of things in stride, having gotten used to people thinking he's...not so nice because of his association with the dark arts.

He's a compassionate and kind person, more than willing to help others. It's gotten to the point that many people consider him naive, or worse, stupid, for such behavior, especially when he gets reckless trying to save another's life, but he could care less. That's just how he is. He helped take care of his younger siblings after all, in an almost fatherly manner. And despite his supposed "stupidity" and "carefree" demeanor, he does take things seriously and is actually quite smart. Like his youngest sibling, he has a near insatiable thirst for knowledge and a want to explore, often surprising others on his willingness to try new things. He does, however, have a strong sense of morals and won't do anything he doesn't feel is right.

He loves to cook, and thankfully not just odd dishes. He's quite good at it as well, both as an innate talent and having cooked for his family, along with his mother, for years. Add in his curiosity and he's likely to be the one to try out new foods and coming up with new recipes. And considering he cares a lot about others, always looking out for his friends and family, he's more than happy to provide food for others. He often neglects himself in the process though. He has gotten better, but it's still a work in progress.

But he's still a Sorcerer and though he does prefer more peaceful solutions, he can, and will, fight if neccessary. In fact, he's a formidable opponent. After all, he is a Sorcerer and he didn't travel across the continent without facing a few bandits and mercenaries along the way. As such, he also knows how to survive in the wild and hunt game, for the most part anyway. His fighting style is more focused on the offensive, but he's smart about what he does. And to make things worse, his temper is very bad, making him as if he was a dragon on a rampage and acts befitting of his Sorcerer status, using more cruel ways in dedeating his opponents. May whatever deity have mercy on your soul if you ever get him even a tiny bit angry, because he certainly won't and usually he gets angry for a good reason, especially if it involves hurting someone he cared about.

He greatly realizes his alliance should be with Malevfal, but with his strong sense of morals, it doesn't sit well with him. So as much as he doesn't like the thought of fighting his home, someone had to snap his countrymen out of this deranged plan and this stupid war. If it has to be him, and it means he has to fight them, then so be it. He won't stand for any of this. He just hopes that his siblings are somewhere safe and his parents, considering the power of his Sorcerer father and Wyvern Lord mother, weren't forced to take part in thie on Malevfal's side.

History: Born to two loving parents as the oldest of their six children in Malevfal, his family was relatively well off despite their size. With so many of them, and all of them so different, there was rarely a dull moment in Amadeus's life despite the relative lack of eventful things happening. For the most part, his life was normal, at least as normal as it could get with his family. That's what happens when one's father was a Sorcerer with a passion for inventing, one of his siblings being a prankster and wannabe tactician, another a seemingly insane "alchemist", another a warrior, and the youngest an avid adventurer who took after their father.

Early on, Amadeus took the role of big brother quite well. When he was old enough, he started helping with the chores around the house. He would take care of his younger siblings and make sure they wouldn't get into trouble, paritcularly the youngest, his sister, Anima. He was close with all of them, and both of his parents, but he knew he had a special place in Anima's heart. Thanks to this, he quickly discovered his love for cooking and his talents in the dark arts. Not much happened as he grew up in his teens, other than the training in dark magic, him pushing himself to get better at his cooking, and the often recurring shenanigans that happened in the house, and sometimes in other places too.

But as the years went on, he wished to see more of the world, and perhaps have a taste of all the kinds of foods there are. Then maybe he would be comfortable in opening an inn, or some sort of eatery, to share his dishes with the world. But he didn't want to just leave behind his family. So they took into their own hands. They packed stuff up for him, his father gifting him a Ruin tome and his cloak and helmet, telling him they'd be fine. They said he should pursue his dreams. To say the least, Amadeus was thankful for that and left.

For the next few years, he travelled around the continent, experiencing new things and having his fair share of stumbles. He still kept in touch with his family though, sending letters as often as he could. Over time, his skill in both his magic and cooking increased greatly, which helped in fighting bandits and finding temporary jobs for money respectively. And he quickly learned that many people were quick to first impressions as he had been attacked and kicked out of places plenty of times just because he was a Sorcerer, unlike in Malevfal. It did little to damp his kindness, only making him feel more elated whenever he got the chance to help others.

During this time, all of his siblings had ventured out for their own adventures, with his parents moving to Oceanbound Village for a more quiet life, and retirement in his mother's case as she had been part of the Malevfal army for a long time. He had encountered his younger siblings a few times and continued to keep in touch with them and their parents. In hindsight, this was a good thing as the war started just months after his parents moved.

Unfortunately for him, he was heading to Rostiffe for the third time when it broke out so he just happened to be in plenty of the frontlines. Under ordinary circumstances, as a citizen of Malevfal, he would've fought with them. He nearly did, but when he saw the once noble soldiers of Malevfal slaughter innocents and have bandits by their side, he felt something was wrong. So as he headed for the capital, he fought wherever and whenever he could. Unknown to him, he made quite a reputation for himself as the mysterious Sorcerer who isn't part of the Rostiffe army yet fights with them.

His confidence in his decision was further raised when the assassination of the king of Rostiffe happened. Now he knew for sure something was wrong, especially with the queen. These weren't the Malevfal soldiers he knew. But he knew he couldn't just fight them by himself. But then rumors came about, talking that the prince and princess of Rostiffe, Martin and Maria, were going to command their own force and want recruits. To say the least, he's been scouring about Rostiffe to make sure these were true because he won't just stand by when others were fighting Malevfal.

This looks all good! I like the different route you took with the sorcerer! You are accepted!