• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Asunder [Discussion] [PG-16]

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Approved by Psychic
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?661549-Fire-Emblem-Asunder-RP-Thread-PG-16

DISCUSSION RULES
  • Follow all general forum rules
  • Do not spam this thread
  • Please make sure all content is appropriate to the RP, and to the rules of the forums.
  • Don't go too OOC. I will allow it a little, but don't make it a consitant habit in your posts.
  • Try to avoid one liners
  • Be polite and respectful to each other!

RULES
  1. All standard forum rules apply.
  2. Please, no bunnying/god-modding without permission. I will allow you to do it to my characters, but only in response to non-violent interactions, and nothing that would seem out of character.
  3. Post as often as you can! I know most people have their own thing going on in their personal lives, but this is one of those RPs that is fun if you keep up with it.
  4. Swearing is allowed as this is rated 'PG-16', but please don't abuse it. I know some characters will swear a lot, just don't use it as an excuse to have them swear in every sentence.
  5. Romance/sexual stuff is fine with me, but don't go overboard. We're not here for that.
  6. Also, and I can't stress this enough, please make it appear realistic during fight scenes. I know there is magic involved, so it isn't going to be exactly identical to real life, but don't make it so your character gets punched and is barely affected by it.
  7. Don't ask for multiple characters.
  8. If you're going to be away for a period of time, please let me know in advance.
  9. Not really a rule as such, but it is worth noting that you don't need too much knowledge of Fire Emblem to join this RP. Tredone is a standalone continent, with no references to other continents of past games. Also, we will not be focusing too heavily on the game mechanics of Fire Emblem. It will literally just be your character, their class, and their weapon.

Brief Synopsis
Years after the end of a great war, the world finds itself preparing for war once more, thanks to Emperor Anders usurping the throne from his niece. As tensions brew between kingdoms, people wait with baited breath to discover whether this world will be drawn into yet another war. After being spirited away to the kingdom of Viterra, the young Princess Circe, waits in safety, that is until an event spurs her to put a stop to her uncle before things get to far. Together with a group of heroes, she sets out to recruit allies to her cause, put a stop to Anders, and hopefully, reclaim her throne.

ACCEPTED PLAYERS
  1. Circe Virane portrayed by Minteh
  2. Ethan Lachance played by Schade
  3. Jamie Diamant played by *Jean Grey*
  4. Tikaani Aput played by Monster Guy
  5. Livie Fletcher played by Tangeh
  6. Ingmar Freyr played by Dragalge
  7. Lucas Serenes played by Andydemon
  8. Risali LaFlamme played by TheSequelReturns

Current Events: TBA

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Livie would find Jamie to be an extremely difficult, uncooperative patient who won’t lie still! XD So not Jamie...yet. Let’s not subject Livie to that sort of torture. XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Unless she gets seriously hurt...which isn’t out of realm! XD It’s not a high-level heal either...so I don’t know the extent of the heal! XD Plus, Jamie would keep insisting that she could “handle it” and that she’s “fine” lol...even if she’s bleeding! More of an unwillingness to ask for help. XD

Every cast needs its stubborn, bad patient. It perfectly sets up for the inevitable scene where Livie would sooner or later bonk Jamie hard on the head with her staff. :p

Last edited:

Tangeh

Yeah, Jamie can be uncooperative all she wants, Livie just has to sneak close enough to use her staff. It'd have to be a sickness rather than an injury for any real stubbornness to come out, I'd think.

But yeah, I can always have Livie heal NPCs but no point in me posting atm.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Ohh thanks Jean, I'll add that to the main post when I'm next on my laptop.

Hopefully no serious injuries will come from this fight, but if they do, there's probably a couple healers at the castle who could assist XD. Also, its not really specified but you're welcome to use Sir Maric or any of the other guards in your posts. I'll ask that you don't maim Sir Maric but everyone else is fair game.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If any serious injuries occur Tangy will heal us. If not then my character knows of a rather feisty Cleric in a nearby bar. lol