• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Club V.2

Zorg

Spongetastic
http://i25.*******.com/6onej8.jpg

Welcome to the second version of the Fire Emblem club! If you are a fan of the tactical role playing series, then join!!! If you were part of the old club, you will have to rejoin sadly...

http://i28.*******.com/30hsaqu.jpg

1. All general Serebii rules apply
2. No spamming, flaming, or trolling
3. No one-lining
4. Be nice to other members, do not gang up on them or insult them
5. Please only post once until you have been accepted by me or a co-owner.

http://i28.*******.com/33mtvv5.jpg

*Please do not ask to be a co-owner. I will reconise people who obey the rules and have at least a medium knowledge of some Fire Emblem games or other Fire Emblem things.
*In your first post (while asking to join) please include in your post 'I love Ike!', 'Shadow Sword', or 'Transformers, Robots in Disguise' (lol). You will not be accepted until you have this in your post.
*Pick a country and class after you are accepted. Either I or a co-owner will remind you to do so though...
*I will not post punishments for breaking rules, but if people have problems with you or if you are breaking the rules I will ban you for a certain amount of time (from 1 week to a permaban).
*If people keep saying the same above thing in a row for a while, I will know that you are just copying pervious member's joining posts, and your joining will be post-poned until you re-read the rules and correct your post.

http://i32.*******.com/2s7c4g8.jpg

Fill this form out... and don't forget anything.

Why you like Fire Emblem, and your favorite Fire Emblem game and why.
How long you have been playing FE.
What FE games you have.

http://i29.*******.com/33u73oj.jpg

Once you have been excepted, PLEASE PICK ONE OF THESE CLASSES AND COUNTRIES. It's basically your rank in the club. Every post gets you 20 EXP. Once you get to a level 10, you promote into second tier. Once you get to a level 20 you promote into the third tier, and to the fourth tier when you get to a lv. 30. HOWEVER, each time you promote you go back to a level 0. To get to the max level, you need to do 400 posts... which should hopefully keep every one busy. Every piece of artwork you make will give you ONE level... has to be decent though...

Beginning Classes to Choose from:

-Recruit
-Journeyman/Journeywoman
-Pupil
-Squire
-Thief

A list of these classes can become can be found here

For a list of countries, look down to see the three choices. Pick which ever one you like the most.

http://i27.*******.com/245c4me.jpg

-Zorg - Lord-In-Training (Journeyman->Myrmidon) Lv. 7 40 EXP
-Otaku-dono - Pupil (->Shaman) Lv. 2 20 EXP

http://i28.*******.com/1znlukp.jpg

-Sapphire Phoenix - Lord-In-Training (Journeywoman->Myrmidon) Lv. 9 20 EXP (+lv.3 for the banners)
-Treeconator11 - Theif Lv. 1 20 EXP
-darklord18 - Recruit (->Sword Knight) Lv. 2 60 EXP
-Angeling - Pupil (->Troubadour) Lv. 2 40 EXP
-Zero-Wolf - Journeyman (->Myrmidon) Lv. 0 80 EXP
-^^Yoshinichi^^ - Squire lv. 0 20 EXP

http://i25.*******.com/23rojk5.jpg

-rotrum - Lord-In-Training (Squire->Wyvern Rider) Lv. 2 60 EXP
-Solstice - Pupil (->???) Lv. 1 40 EXP

Those listed below need to choose their countries soon.
-Joerachi
-Moogles4ever
-miloticsaviour
-Dragodynamite

http://i27.*******.com/x5cgvq.jpg

Banners/Fan art/etc that members have made:

Sapphire Phoenix - All banners on first post

Last edited:

darklord18

'Shadow Sword'

I rejoin this club. (fire emblem theme plays) lol.
Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. I just like the battle style, you control the whole army which is cool. 10 was my favorite because of the class system and the storyline.
How long you have been playing FE. since FE9
What FE games you have. 9 and 10.

Last edited:
'I love Ike!' Cuz he fights for his friends :B

*rejoins*
Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. Well, I like Fire Emblem for many reasons. First is the plot itself, since many of them are very unique IMO, and are just fun to enjoy. Other is the game play, since it's, well, fun to do (and has great replay value). And last, I love the music in the games, as well as the character designs (I love the armor). Path of Radiance is my absolute favorite game of the series, because of the plot, and because of Soren :D Radiant Dawn comes in second (since it's the sequal of PoR), and then it's Sacred Stones because it was my first FE game, and I love many of the characters in it (and one of the few games that I actually like the boss... poor Lyon).
How long you have been playing FE. Since 2005 (I think). Sacred Stones was my first game.
What FE games you have. 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
ok darklord and sapphire, you are accepted.

i will start a topic for the three of us :(

Who are your all time 5 fave characters (from all fire emblems)

darklord18

1 Ike (he cool.)
2 Ilyana (she cute.)
3 Black knight (like Ike, he is so cool!!)
4 Rolf (I just like how he has good stats.)
5 Marth (First FE character in SSB)

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
is that in order darklord?

i might answer it myself coz i forgot to... so hard...

1. Lucius (7)
2. Farina (7 + hector mode)
3. Lugh (6)
4. Radd (11)
5. Frey (11 + as an archer)

i can remember many people from 6 and 8.. but amelia, ross and ewan would be up there somewhere from 8.

1. Soren
2. Soren
3. Soren
4. Soren
5. Do I need to say it?

What? That doesn't work? Fine >.>

1. (ABSOLUTE FAVORITE) Soren of 9/10 (cuz he's awesome, and his lineage is... unexpected)
2. Jill of 9/10 (she's the first Wyvern Rider I used, so she's awesome because of it)
3. Ike 9/10 (CUZ HE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS!!!1!! lol, I like him because he's a good character after he upgrades, and he is the only non-lord main, main character in the Eng. games)
4. Lyon of 8(I felt very sorry for him. He just wanted to help his father, and instead, he awakened a demon and was killed because of it. Plus I like the way he looks ^^;; )
5. Cormeg/Ephraim/Wil of 8 and 7 (I just like them *shrugs*)

Yeah, I like people based on what class they are, what role they have in the game, their personalities, and how they look.

Zorg

Spongetastic
since all of the people that are in this club have posted on this topic, ill start a new one:

did you like in 8 the fact that you could travel around the map and do extra battles and such?

i acctually got sick of it...

did you like in 8 the fact that you could travel around the map and do extra battles and such?
I thought it was cool, since sometimes I'd get stuck in a certain battle in the main storyline and could do something else instead. Plus those battles are the only reason why my units were so much stronger than the enemy.

Zorg

Spongetastic
Plus those battles are the only reason why my units were so much stronger than the enemy.

yea, thats why i dont like it that much... it makes the game alot easier... sometimes too easy...

If I didn't have that, some of my units would be behind in levels. For example: I had to restart my first file of PoR since my units were getting killed because they were under leveled. But at that time I mainly used Titania (the pladian you get at the beginning of the game) and a few others, while my other units gathered dust :/ I also had to restart SS because of this reason too (Seth was the only strong unit on my team). By Radiant Dawn, I had learned my lesson >.>

darklord18

Yeah I think I start a another because I have never play 8.

in ten did you like the multi story line, do you think it could be better, if so how?
I thought it was good, long, good plot, and overall I would like it to be a bit longer and some garden mission like in 7 and 11.

rotrum

Ice Cold
"I love Ike"
^don't (does that count)

*rejoining.*

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why: I love strategy fantasy games in general (for some reason expecially Turn-based) because they take time and thoguht and have interesting chracters. My favorite was FE8 becuse it was the first I played (I can't find any other games in FE either..).
How long you have been playing FE: I don't know maybe a year.
What FE games you have: FE8+FE:SD (I lost FE:SD aobut halfway into the game)

Extra battls thing: Annoying but helped in lvling and such

Fave 5: Colm, Joshua, Cormag, Natasha, Draug/Cain (casue their the only ones whose naems i remember besides minerva and MArth).

Now i'm ognna go look for AFE:SD again

Zorg

Spongetastic
yay! another one of our previous members, nice sign up rotrum, your accepted.

now one of my friends tells me that PoR or RD (cant remember which) is on Gamecube... is that true? i thought they were both on Wii.

Path of Radiance came out on the Gamecube, with Radiant Dawn coming out a few years later on the Wii, since the Gamecube's life was pretty much over... It's a good think the Wii can play GameCube games though.

Zorg

Spongetastic
Ok... new topic:

In your opinion, what is the BEST class of all time?

I would have to say Falcon Knight. Their main weakness can be prevented (Delphies Shield or whatever it's called) and they have good speed to dodge attacks, and then if the attack hits, they have good resistance to stop magic users who have the best hit normally (apart from druids in some of the games) and they have ave defence. Then they also have high move and pretty decent attk. I could go on, but it's my bed time lolz.

rotrum

Ice Cold
In SD it was the Iote Sheild and in SS it was Fili, they should have just stuck to one name for the same item.

Topic thing.

Alothough i've only played two of the games. my favorite class in FE would be myrmidons. They may not be the most powerful as myrmidons], but they are good at hittign and more importantly dodging (If your chracter could hit a certain boss, but thne died on the counter-attack and the boss healed it wouldn't make any difference would it?). They have medium strentgh and fantastic speed, skill, and luck. Althoguh they are lacking in the defenses they rarely get hit anyways. Then when they class up to swordsmasters (I know at least 4 games have myrmidon-Swordsmaster) they become ridiculously hard to hit and have constant critical hits, on top of that their strentgh has also increased. I like thief-assasin ofr the same reason. I'd go say why i like my favorite five classes but I don
't have much time; note how rushed this was.

Zorg

Spongetastic
i totally agree with you rotrum, swordmasters were going to be my second choice and then mabey Bishops (Lucius!!!). One of the down sides about swordmasters is that they can only use swords, so they dont have a variety of weapon options, but still, in most of the games they can have a wyrmslayer (handy in 11) and an armorslayer, and then a lancereaver to top things off. They also get a critical boost as a swordmaster, and then with a killing edge, they wont have to bother about def, because if they attack first, they will most likely get a critical and one-hit-kill or just normal attack, but then the enemy probably wont hit anyway (as rotrum said), so you get another chance (since swordmasters normally attack 2 times). Unfortunately, they suck against boss generals (because the boss generals normally have high Defense) without a armorslayer. But in 11, you can easily buy them, and that problem would be solved.

In conclusion, swordmasters ROCK!! lol...

Wyvern Lords. Their defense is good, and their speed and attack is great. They can different weapons, and they can move great distances. Example: Haar from FE10. Nuff said.

Otherwise, I'll go with Sages (for Soren), Paladins, and Swordmasters, since all of them can destory their opponent before they'd get hurt...

Meh, why not. Shadow Sword ftw.

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. Strategy + weapons + magic + beasts + levelling system = win, non? FE7, just because I've only played three and it's the best of the three.
How long you have been playing FE. A few years, but haven't played much recently. Need to start again methinks.
What FE games you have. I think I have 6-8.

I have a certain soft spot for Druids, but they're not the best class I know. I would probably have to go with Sages. I'm looking at you, Nino. The right Sage is deadly, they have fantastic magical capabilities and hitting/avoiding prowess. Some even have good defense to make them all the better. I like it in FE8 how they can use Light magic, that really makes them even more of a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited: