• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Dissident [Discussion] [PG-13]

Tangeh

- Fire Emblem: Dissident -
(An AU RP based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
[Rated PG-13 for fighting and mild language]
*Sign-up thread
*RP thread

Please refer to the sign-up thread for NPC and world information.

Discussion thread

This thread is to be used for discussing current events in the RP, future plans for the RP, character relationships and goals, etc. Please stay on topic and move your conversation elsewhere if it starts to veer off course. You are always welcome to PM me if you have any points that you would like to see incorporated into the plot, but that you don't want others to know about yet.

Fodlan World Map
  • Note: I took the non-canon place names from approximations given in the sign-up. If anything needs to be adjusted or added please let me know and I will fix it!
qHJCCO3.jpg

Garreh Mach Monestary / Officers' Academy Map
BIpYVQC.jpg

1. Cathedral
  2. Second Floor Dormitory - Students of noble lineage typically stay here
  3. Library
  4. Professors' Offices
  5. Training Grounds
  6. First Floor Dormitory - Students of commoner lineage typically stay here
  7. Classrooms
  8. Reception Hall
  9. Knights' Hall
  10. Stables
  11. Entrance Hall
  12. Marketplace
  13. Fishing Pond
  14. Greenhouse
  15. Courtyard
  16. Dining Hall
RPer List:

1. Tangeh - Zella Redstone
2. Monster Guy - Princess Lillian Valecourt
3. Vern - Niko Arkwright
4. Schade- Luca Von Aurochs
5. GoldenHouou - Rowan Valecourt
6. Dragalge - Phina Bennett
7. TheSequelReturns - Risali LaFlamme
8. InnerFlame - Maximus Rothslyn

Current Events
Your character is amongst those chosen for a special mission to clear out some rogues in a nearby village. This mission will be graded and the top-performing student will earn private tutoring from the four professors.

Your introduction post should be your reaction to this news, as well as preparing for battle. This should give insight into what type of weapon your character feels most comfortable using. Also feel free to interact with others! Your character might want to start strategizing on how to best handle the situation, or depending on personality might just be concerned with making themselves look as strong as possible to impress their professors. (You're also welcome to give Zella's notebook back to her... or steal it for yourself.)

You can end your post in front of the Entrance Hall - we will be departing in my next post.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh my goodness an actual discussion thread! I haven't seen one of these in forever!

I'm still deciding on what to do with my first post. Specifically, whether or not I should have Lillian say something to Rowan, or just show up to the entrance hall prepared for battle, and not even say anything to him. Decisions decisions...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm working on my post right now. I'm currently going to have Max, just leave and get things together. I'm thinking he doesn't know crew too well.

Vern

Why not both?
I'm also working on a post -- I'm just gonna have Niko catching his bearings, followed by him interacting w/ Zella (reminding her about her notebook & quill).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Allrighty, made my post and opened up for some interactions.

Tangeh

About time we moved forward, right?

You are welcome to control the rogue NPCs as well as the villagers who need rescuing. You can mildly bunny the professors too, but @ me if you want any serious interaction or for them to move somewhere.

Feel free to discuss what your chars are going to do here!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No worries, ill beat it with more kills when i make my post, so no need to worry.

Tangeh

Here's the full list of enemies from the last post:

Enemies

Near mother's house:
  • Rogue with dagger (x5)
    • Targetting Zella: x2
    • Targetting Lillian: x2
    • Targetting Niko: x1
Near old woman's house:
  • Rogue with dagger (x4)
    • Targetting Luca & Ruiseart: x4
Don't make any enemies aside from the listed ones appear at this point. Also, you can bunny Ruiseart a little bit, but if you want to move him, injure him, have him attack, etc. please clear it with me first.

Last edited: