1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Face-Off (2-Hour Cooldown)

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by shoz999, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Ubermuk

Ubermuk Sticky & Sweet

Sigurd: 10/12 +
    Nino: 8/12

shoz999 likes this.
  2. shoz999

shoz999 Sonic's the name! Speed's my game!

Sigurd: 11/12 +
    Nino: 8/12

3. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Sigurd: 11/12
    Nino: 9/12 +

shoz999 likes this.
  4. shoz999

Sigurd: 12/12 +
    Nino: 9/12

5. shoz999

Match 2

[​IMG][​IMG]

Reinhardt vs. Veronica
    : Apologies. I don't know Veronica's character that well. Never played Heroes but I'll try my best explaining her character.

Reinhardt is the legendary commander of the Friege dukedom. He is also the retainer to the princess Ishtar and is loved by his soldiers and people. Yet behind the commanding exterior, Reinhardt questions what he is fighting for. The Friege dukedom he's protecting has committed serious atrocities such as the kidnapping of children, he secretly loves Ishtar and yet she was taken away by the Emperor he serves who wants him dead, much of his friends that he protected have turned their backs on him and his younger sister Olwen who once looked up to him is now fighting him, wishing to free the children that Friege kidnapped. Reinhardt is an extremely loyal soldier who questions what he is fighting for.

Veronica is a powerful but childish princess who seeks to fulfill her father's dream to conquer lands in the name of the Emblian Empire but at the same time suffers from loneliness, seeking to conquer various people and not outright destroy them. Her stance conflicts with certain members of the Emblian Empire and thus betrayal happens, forcing the princess to temporarily ally herself with the very kingdom she once fought.

Reinhardt: 0/12
    Veronica: 0/12

6. Ubermuk

Ubermuk Sticky & Sweet

Reinhardt: 1/12 +

shoz999 likes this.
  7. shoz999

Reinhardt: 2/12 +

8. Tsukuyomi56

Reinhardt: 3/12 +

shoz999 likes this.
  9. shoz999

Reinhardt: 4/12 +

10. Tsukuyomi56

Reinhardt: 4/12
    Veronica: 1/12 +

shoz999 likes this.
  11. shoz999

Reinhardt: 5/12+
    Veronica: 1/12

12. Tsukuyomi56

Reinhardt: 6/12+

shoz999 likes this.
  13. shoz999

Reinhardt: 7/12+

14. Tsukuyomi56

Reinhardt: 8/12+

15. shoz999

Reinhardt: 9/12+

16. Tsukuyomi56

Reinhardt: 10/12+

17. shoz999

Reinhardt: 11/12+

18. Ubermuk

Ubermuk Sticky & Sweet

Reinhardt: 12/12+

shoz999 likes this.
  19. shoz999

Third Match

[​IMG][​IMG]

Henry vs. Ryoma

Henry is a fearless dark mage with a positive attitude but also holds a sociopathic love for bloodshed and war. He's not evil but is maladjusted, unable to cope with the normal environment around him due to abandonment from his family and neglect from one of the harshest magic school he was sent to. Due to this, he often preferred the company of animals over humans, befriending a wolf that died tragically at the hands of a village. This caused Henry to snap and go off to slaughter the entire village, becoming the cheerful but sociopathic Dark Mage that fans know him in Awakening. Despite his lust for blood, Henry does show that he cares for his friends, claiming that he would avenge his friends if they ever died and, if married, even becoming a surprisingly good father.

Ryoma is the oldest of the Hoshidan siblings and heir to the Hoshido kingdom. A determined but calm warrior who enters the battle with analytical precision, his skill with the sword is seen without equal throughout the kingdom, seen by many throughout Hoshido as a symbol of perfection that his younger siblings do feel somewhat inferior comparing themselves to him. He shows great love for his siblings and his nation that he is undoubtedly the last to give up.

Henry: 0/12
    Ryoma: 0/12

20. Ubermuk

Ubermuk Sticky & Sweet

Henry: 0/12
    Ryoma: 1/12 +

shoz999 likes this.