• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

There is literally no point to even play this mode until the last few rounds if you went through all the tiers. You can’t ever lose your hq, and you’d have to defend the territories conquered, so why do something over 16 hours what you can do in 6?

The team I’m on this round has only two territories and has only ever had three max. Seems they have the same, right, idea.
well in my outrealm Alfonse has run rampant all over the map so like, if no one actually bothers then even the last "few" rounds wont really matter

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I beat all of Saias' stages. Had to bait the green cavalry by putting a flying unit on that little lake so the red sword cavalier didn't pile up.

Saias is literally a blue Arvis, except he lacks a unique B skill. Still, another mage that can possibly ploy all stats is real nice. Speaking of which, Saias has an easier time running all ploys since there isn't a SPD Ploy seal for Arvis unless he inherits SPD Ploy from...eating the guy who kind of looks like his son or Deirdre.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It's actually the second! Arvis gives Def Ploy at 4* but Speed Ploy is way cooler since it's the only ploy we don't have as a seal yet. I just got my Caeda merged to +7 so now I'm wondering which of the two I want to give her in the future, probably Def Ploy.

His map was cute though, building a Tactic squad was a nice way to simulate the insanity of leadership stars on the map this was based on. All this map is missing is Reinhardt and it would've been perfect. Not too difficult but these guys sure hit hard.

R_N

It's actually the second! Arvis gives Def Ploy at 4* but Speed Ploy is way cooler since it's the only ploy we don't have as a seal yet. I just got my Caeda merged to +7 so now I'm wondering which of the two I want to give her in the future, probably Def Ploy.

His map was cute though, building a Tactic squad was a nice way to simulate the insanity of leadership stars on the map this was based on. All this map is missing is Reinhardt and it would've been perfect. Not too difficult but these guys sure hit hard.
Oh hey you're right, i must have overlooked that while going through ploys.

Theo-92

Had to sit Amelia (+4) in line with the green mage to reverse the boosts with Panic Ploy, I should really upgrade the seal but something else I prefer always comes along. Zelgius (+1) would then one shot the mage and the rest was a cakewalk.

Got a 5* A!Tiki as my final roll on the Nowi and Tiki banner. Considered saving her for skill inheritance but merged her off instead (+3). Haven't rolled her in months now which is pretty irritating considering she is my current 5* 10 project.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
It didn't take long for me figure out Camus's Infernal. What gave me issues is me attempting to bait only one side of the map, which resulted in losing the map. I tried baiting both sides at the same time and with a little bit of adjusting, I cleared the map.

Saias's maps were all easy in my experience. Sigurd with DC destroyed the green mage cavalier and the sword cavalier on the first turn, and the rest of the enemies didn't take long to join their cavalry friends.

My team was the same for both GHBs, Camus/Sigurd/Cecilia/Reinhardt.

R_N

The blessing quests are fun just to see how stubborn I can be before popping another blessing

surely it'd have been easier to use someone else rather than making Dorcas work on Camus Lunatic for my water blessing team but hone speed seal, distant defense 3 seal, attack ploy 1 seal and spur speed 3 seal say otherwise. It only took many...many...runs to get it to work. Incidentally with that much speed Dorcas can safely take an axe cav, the healer and camus all in one phase.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Saias's Glacies OHKO's neutral Res HP boon Fort Boosted Myrrh by 6 points, so that was fun. Had to make the Spur Res seal real quick and stack some Res buffs onto Myrrh via Mist and Gray. Refined Gray's Zanbato so he could take the mage cav hit and kill the sword cav after. But after Saias the rest was simple enough.

I just cheesed Camus Infernal with Summer Corryn lol. Even with Grani Shield in effect Gray could take on the axe cavs, and Myrrh could take on Camus.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I had Genny slow down some of the Sable Knights on the second turn (after getting them into position) where that lone tree is at in the middle. After that, Ayra, Axura, and Bike took them down one by one with Genny stopping Camus a second time in the process. Took me a few tries but I did it, heh.

As for Saias, I promoted the first four star version of him only because he has probably one of the coolest animations from his tome. Shooting a laser from the sky is fun!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I feel compelled to call every Solarbeam attack in Pokemon "Wargod's Judgement" now thanks to Saias's attack animation.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think I started to understand why simply adding a troop to an area with your side's troops in Grand Conquest can REALLY boost the score of said area even if you don't multiply the score with the stamina you have in store.

Last edited:

R_N

Well at least they acknowledged the error made on Saias' map description. Although I am wondering if there are going to be "Reward Maps" for Golden Week. Did the datamine have any info on them?
I believe the datamine had unused special maps, yeah. Dont think they were anything special, which is perfect for golden week reward maps.