• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
New calendar is out and surprisingly, we're getting anther Tap Dungeon immediately after the current one that's still up.

And of course, as expected, the next banner is the special heroes banner with the voting gauntlet inevitably featuring the brides from last year and whoever comes this time.

R_N

New calendar is out and surprisingly, we're getting anther Tap Dungeon immediately after the current one that's still up.

And of course, as expected, the next banner is the special heroes banner with the voting gauntlet inevitably featuring the brides from last year and whoever comes this time.
The ever present law of gacha says it will be brides but i'm still hoping for grooms

R_N

Huh, interesting, the new tempest will be about Loki again. Wonder what the units for that one will be.

New Power will obviously be Camilla/Corrin-M/Clair. Hard pass from me, got 'em all!
"Heroes with combat boosts" could be anything. Probably things like goads and drives and stuff but that covers such a wide net unless they run it like that 4* banner

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Huh, interesting, the new tempest will be about Loki again. Wonder what the units for that one will be.

New Power will obviously be Camilla/Corrin-M/Clair. Hard pass from me, got 'em all!
"Heroes with combat boosts" could be anything. Probably things like goads and drives and stuff but that covers such a wide net unless they run it like that 4* banner
Japanese text seems to have it point towards more to the Stance skills. So something like Zelgius, F!Morgan, and Shiro could be on it.

R_N

Japanese text seems to have it point towards more to the Stance skills. So something like Zelgius, F!Morgan, and Shiro could be on it.
mmm kinda lame, since the only options are one of Red & Green (Fierce is on Zelgius, Kana-F (who'll probably be passed on) & Dorcas) and 2 Blue (Shiro, Morgan-F & Shigure (probably passed on). I guess if they wanted different stuff they could have Zelgius, Morgan-F & Brave Ike? But Ike's thing is the breath, so...

Well, I like my banners to be an even spread, so whatever.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I summoned just a little bit on the new banner and got... my third Ninian. Okay then.

A month long Tap Battle? Jeez that's pushing it. Conquest coming back again seems a bit soon to me.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
-Atk Lene, -def Ares, -Spd Ishtar. Lol oh well. Got a +Atk -HP Ayra during that though, so that was great.

I also got the last three Caedas I needed, so now she’s +10 as well. This might be enough to keep me in Tier 20 now, with Myrrh swapped out with my +5 Lucina to bust Dragon Emblems, Caeda and Est working together, and a bonus unit to take advantage of the new Tempest bonuses.

Got a score of 3652 now, about 730 per fight. It could be enough.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
>GC again seems too soon
>Two Tap Battles back to back and no comment

Also, wonder what the Four Heroes maps could be next month? Personally, I want Legendary Hero Battles for the four Legendary Heroes who never had them first time through.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
>GC again seems too soon
>Two Tap Battles back to back and no comment
Yeah, I missed that was starting right away, and for a month to boot. But I find it less tiring than GC personally. Wish they'd change the song choices up however...

R_N

I'm all for month-long tap battle. it's not like it needs your constant attention like gauntlets, tempests or conquests

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
As weird as it might look, Tap Battle is probably something that should be happening more frequently given how much of a background task it is compared to everything else. After initially clearing the maps I just resort to spamming the button on Casual every day for the quests and leave it at that so it's not too bad. Not going to pass up on extra badges and 100 feathers each day since those really add up.

I'm also completely for having a Voting Gauntlet, Grand Conquest, and Tempest Trials during all this. More feathers and seals and the coins to go along with said seals is a lot to look forward to. Hopefully we get something new and fun, or perhaps just finally get a Speed Ploy seal to wrap up that lineup of seals.

R_N

Oh, sure. People get Lene yesterday or today, and Sword Valor becomes useless on the horde maps since today is the Ranged map unless units are running DC or have DC in their weapons.
Yeah Ranged day is by far the most annoying day to get on SP weekend. Everything else you can work around with either ranged or melee, though the Workout needs some support to handle the periodic mage.

Theo-92

Or you run triple dancer and your fine. 5*'d a Lilina (+Atk/-Def) and gave her some skills and my god is she a monster. Green is pretty much non existent to her and reds have a hard time aswell. She is definitely worth the 20k feathers.

Got tempted to make some random summons and got a second Siegbert and Brave Roy. Merged them both to my current 2 and realised I should have gave Atk Tactics to someone but I was in the moment so I kinda regret doing so but oh well its happened now.

Last edited:

R_N

I decided to go for another Ares OR until I got another on-banner 5*. FIgured it'd probably take a awhile and hey I STILL need more selenas.

approximately 4 pulls & 18 orbs later I got Lene. -def/+speed is...pretty solid actually so...guess I'l live with my not-ideal ares. I don't feel like sniping for Ishtars.

Actually, I decided to compare him with the Xander I always use
Xander: 44 32 24 37 17
My Ares: 40 36 26 36 18
the super bane sucks but he's surprisingly comparable. I should just count my blessings it was a defense boon and not resistence

GUESS WHO MIXED UP HIS ARES WITH HIS ZELGIUS
-speed +res
33 defense, 21 res
played myself like a fool

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Cleared the Julius GHB on all difficulties, my Infernal team was Camus, Jeorge, ATiki and PAzura. Initially had difficulties with the map on Infernal, but figured out the trick behind reinforcements. They will not trigger until you enter enemy range. So you can simply do nothing on Turn 1, and have the enemies come to you. Half the starting army can be eliminated pretty quickly too. I believe that the rest of the reinforcements are location based as well. Not to mention, half the map exists as free space.

Overall, not that hard but I wouldn't quite call it a complete pushover unless you have some amazing Res tank that shreds through the reinforcement Mages.

I tried pulling for Ishtar again the other day, and offbannered a +Atk -Spd Hinoka. Will keep this one for use, seeing as it works perfectly for a Brave Lance build. Not quite sure to do with my existing fake neutral one, seeing as my only candidates for Hone Fliers have either yet to be built (Michalis) or need a rare skill (Myrrh).

I also finished building my Ares over the weekend for the next arena season. Despite being -Atk, he still has strong offenses, especially with Bonfire constantly activating. Training him went by so quickly since the Bonfire + Vantage + Brazen combination just rips apart enemies, it's also pretty fun. The synergy he has with Vantage is also nice, seeing as it's one of his skills in FE4. Yet they gave him a random seal skill that nobody will ever use.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Julius looks a bit too much like an eviler, hammier Arvis with longer hair, but that's just me. No way those two are so obviously related.

Anyway, I promoted this guy because of his absurd red magic tank potential.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Julius was a fun map, didn't get to make a ton of use of Close Counter on Soren but having three units with the ability to counterattack at 1-2 range is fun. As expected Loptous is worthless against any decently powerful melee unit, he still just dies to any melee unit with some semblance of speed. I might give my Julia Attack Ploy at some point but I don't use her enough to justify that right now, I'll probably wait to see if I happen upon someone else for that fodder. Content is still a bit on the light side for the moment so I guess I'm just waiting for the seasonal units to be revealed and for Tempest to start.