• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Heroes dropped the Hares trailer less than 24 hours after they dropped the silhouettes, so who knows, maybe the trailer is tonight and they decided to give us a full weekend to either go in on this banner or just keep pulling for Ishtar and Ares.

Dropping the silhouettes so early was pretty odd regardless though.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Thank goodness I managed to snag Ishtar a couple of days ago. She’s +Res, -HP and Odd Att Wave 3 is actually kinda fun in its own way. Granted Att Tactic 3 can be used every turn but it does have that restriction on unit types whereas Odd Att Wave 3 has a bit more versatility along with boosting the user’s Attack too.

I do feel it’s down to personal preference in the end with that being said. Some might not mind the turn limit whereas others will probably stick with the tactic skill.

R_N

Sanaki is a really weird pick to make, not going to lie.
Like of all possible Telius girls...Sanaki?

also do I spy a Groom (axe cav) Marth at the end there?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sanaki is a really weird pick to make, not going to lie.
Like of all possible Telius girls...Sanaki?

also do I spy a Groom (axe cav) Marth at the end there?
And it looks like her ten year old PoR self too which makes it much more strange.

Cool to finally get a Marth alt at last! He may not get IVs or merges but tbh I'll take that over having to spend a bunch of orbs for one copy of him.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Not hugely excited by any of these although a chance for a flying dancer/singer I don't have is nice. A pity one of my non-cursed five-star fliers is already summer corrin filling the blue mage position.

Guessing Sanaki is a flowergirl or something...? She's 10.
I don't have permission to see that image.
Neither did I but refreshing worked.

R_N

Actually Sanaki's probably a big deal. The only other green tome flier is Bunny Camilla. And she's fine but requires a lot more resources than Sanaki does:
-legendary green tome with interesting effect
-a situational but okay a skill that's worth a fair amount
-a pretty great c skill
-also, she has draw back. that's not a big deal but she starts with it so its nice
contrast with bunilla who needs a new tome since the egg isnt great, a new a skill because defiant speed has never been good, a new b skill because For Bounty is worthless, a new assist since rally attack is better off being positioning based or a double rally

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
That Def/Res Link is actually a B slot which I think makes it noticeably less cool than it would be as a C slot, but yeah these units are a lot nicer looking right out the gate than other similar units. The downside is Ninian will probably have Inigo/Shigure tier stats or at least almost as bad but Chill Attack is far from the worst skill to come with as a dancer and her tome is neat.

Overall I'm not super interested in this but I may just roll the colored orbs on my free circle unless it's very red heavy, I will still gladly take Atk/Spd Bond but I don't really want to roll red a lot right now.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I dressed up as a vampire for Halloween as a kid and called myself a vampire, but I wasn't actually a vampire.

Not a week ago Lene and Sylvia had to have context elaborated on for their outfits so it would be remiss to not afford the same to Sanaki.

R_N

I dressed up as a vampire for Halloween as a kid and called myself a vampire, but I wasn't actually a vampire.

Not a week ago Lene and Sylvia had to have context elaborated on for their outfits so it would be remiss to not afford the same to Sanaki.
This is a waifu banner with girls in bridal gowns in a gacha game, its not like we need literary citations here. They are trying to go "dont be weird!" about it by having her say its just for the festival (presumably for future marital bliss) but that kind of rubs me the wrong way. They didn't need to use an explicit ten year old for this in the first place, they could have used anyone. The world is their oyster!
Alternatively, just dont put her in a wedding dress and instead in a cutsey flower girl dress and a title to go with it. We have a Groom Marth in this festival, so we could play up other aspects of a wedding super easily. No one bat an eye at flower girl tiki in warriors
latest

Like I'm sure she'll have plenty of voice clips about "one day" getting married, or as the apostle she'll be expected to marry eventually and so on(maybe even a dedicated flower girl clip), but it's like...could have avoided the need for that in the first place pretty easily?

putting aside all that it's surprising to go with Sanaki in general. Nephenee ranked pretty highly, for example, she'd make sense as a go-to. Does someone on the staff just really like her? Being the first ever tellius character was also a bit odd.

e: I saw someone suggest she should have been the priestess in charge of marrying people off
that'd be funny, getting married by a 10 year old.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I had this unnerving want to draw something from the Genealogy banner. It told me I should. It convinced me that I would have good luck!

...And a Hinoka dropped on the very first session. She's HP+ RES-, which is pretty decent. But I stopped there to keep my current 141 orbs.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd love to give my Sanaki that Drive Atk to give +9 Attack but that's a skill we might get in the 4* summoning pool eventually so I don't think I'll do it. That extra Marth will probably just end up sitting around for a long while until I decide whether to merge or fodder him. The other units don't look particularly outstanding but I wasn't expecting otherwise from a banner with 3 mages. Curious as to what the Tempest seals will be though, I'm out of things I want to upgrade so I've got coins to spare.

R_N

I'd love to give my Sanaki that Drive Atk to give +9 Attack but that's a skill we might get in the 4* summoning pool eventually so I don't think I'll do it. That extra Marth will probably just end up sitting around for a long while until I decide whether to merge or fodder him. The other units don't look particularly outstanding but I wasn't expecting otherwise from a banner with 3 mages. Curious as to what the Tempest seals will be though, I'm out of things I want to upgrade so I've got coins to spare.
the seals must be a pain to find this time, we already have the map, loki's skills & default lay out but no seals yet

V1tCWLjP2BsSxalRKpm7Bdb1U1J4_a31z_S2TEQdrnc.png

tharja has some amaaaaazing dialog
The marriage ritual is a curse that binds you to another human for all eternity

If I cant become his bride, I'll become a bridesmaid. THEN, with the right curse....

Welcome hoooome, dear. I sacrificed a chicken for dinner~

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Well, apparently Ares got demoted and not Lene.

I think that's one of the better demotes in terms of the unit themselves.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Well, apparently Ares got demoted and not Lene.

He also gets Brazen Att/Def 3 at four stars too apparently. If so, very nice!

...not so sure how to feel summoning Lucina and Olwen back to back but I'll take them and save up.

EDIT: ...How? I tried summoning again and got my first Leo in the session. And after that...a second Delthea.

The worst part about Leo is that he's -Att. .__. This banner seems to not want me to get any of these characters.

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
The new seals for TT are Atk/Def 2, Flier Formation and Spd Smoke. All around, a pretty decent selection.

The next arena rotation has the new seasonal units, Groom Marth, Julius, Clarisse, Zelgius, Julia, Effie and Fjorm. Note that this is the first time that a TT unit has been an arena bonus.

Also worth mentioning that the TT bonus units are just the new Brides, Groom Marth, and their original variants.

I summoned on the only blue orbs in the free summon, got 300 feathers and a good Abel at 4 stars. Probably not gonna bother with this banner seeing as I definitely won't get Bridal Ninian, my luck with trying to get a mage flier that I want has always been terrible. Not to mention, I missed out on NY Azura too.