• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
After 60 or so orbs, I managed to get Bridal Tharja. While she's got a nice ATK+ IV, it's a bit bogged down by an -SPD IV. I guess I'll have to exploit her bond skill so it doesn't feel like she got screwed, though I'm probably going to refine a SPD seal to the max and have her get the rights to it.

Also, it turns out she's basically a vanilla Tharja with similar stats, except the Bridal version has more ATK and doesn't have a countdown penalty.

For now, I'll save the orbs for the Legendary banner. I want to get that Bridal Ninian later.

...And I want Ares to appear and see if I want to fodder off his amazing skill. Like, seriously, he's pretty good fodder material for tanky units.

R_N

Went in with 80 orbs and 79 orbs later I got Bride Tharja aaaaand a spare Takumi!
the tharja is -attack/+defense because yeah of course it'd be the most useless possible tharja.

But I have no idea what to do with this Takumi's Close Counter.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Thinking again, Bridal Tharja is kind of safe even when she gets an ATK or SPD bane. The fact her weapon lets her get up to +6 at most in each stat depending on the number of allies nearby within 2 spaces (and because there's a rare chance you'll let a mage wander off alone into enemy territory) and the fact she's running a bond skill that gives her an extra +5 on each of those stats mean she will still hit hard anyway.

...Both stack, right?

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
There’s no upper limit to in-combat buffs. They do stack.

It’s also that lack of upper limit that lets Sanaki hit over 80 Atk with minimal investment. Three Goads alone put Sanaki at +18 Atk and speed because the flowers kick in, then you can stack drive Atk seal, Rally Attack, and proc her Bond with one of them holding the Spur Atk seal.

53 + 18 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 4 = 87 Atk. 90 if one of the fliers is Hibowka with her bow, 93 if Sanaki’s +Atk, 96 with Attack seal. If you got that Sanaki to +10 she becomes the first unit to hit 100 Atk raw. Have fun.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Very surprised Ares dropped given Lene is literally worse than Olivia, but at least we got an insane unit dropping even if he offers little of use. Very interested in those Tempest Seals even though none of them are big game changers, but Speed Smoke and Flier Formation are rare and useful. I'll probably end up maxing all 3 of those starting with Speed Smoke.

Also got 3 blues and a red on my free circle so I went ahead and rolled all of those, got a Reinhardt, Seliph, Oboro and Wendy so nothing of use there. Not going any further though, just going to wait for tomorrow's free roll for TT+ and see if I can get any useful green or blue roll.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Went in with 80 orbs and 79 orbs later I got Bride Tharja aaaaand a spare Takumi!
the tharja is -attack/+defense because yeah of course it'd be the most useless possible tharja.

But I have no idea what to do with this Takumi's Close Counter.
Speaking of Takumi, it's weird how when I summoned Lucina, she didn't have her cutscene shown. I thought they were cutting them out for only the 3 star - 4 star units. Did Takumi have his cutscene when you got him?

And I'm going to quit this banner considering I summoned a Linde in my first session after Delthea with the same IVs as my current one (+Spd, -Att). Can't tell if I should be happy with all my pitybreaking luck (My Olwen was my first one and she's +Spd, -Def) or just throw my mobile device out in the road...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Speaking of Takumi, it's weird how when I summoned Lucina, she didn't have her cutscene shown. I thought they were cutting them out for only the 3 star - 4 star units. Did Takumi have his cutscene when you got him?

And I'm going to quit this banner considering I summoned a Linde in my first session after Delthea with the same IVs as my current one (+Spd, -Att). Can't tell if I should be happy with all my pitybreaking luck (My Olwen was my first one and she's +Spd, -Def) or just throw my mobile device out in the road...

When sad, promote someone with a nice set of IVs.

R_N

I figured Lene wouldn't drop because she is:
-a dancer, a class they absolutely realize the importance of. I guarantee if Olivia wasn't a launch unit, she would be 5* exclusive.
-has a special dancer skill that they still consider premium. the fact this skill focuses on the 2 biggest stats in the game doesnt hurt.
-has a valor skill that they also, inexplicably, teribly, consider a premium
-while her sword is generic, +7 defense weapon you can shift around at will is a pretty big deal. I can see them valuing this one more.

contrast with Ares. Seal skills, even if they hit 2 stats at once, are still not that great. Brazens are nice but still not amazing. I think if Kana-M didnt have fortify dragons, he probably would have had the brazen as a 4* skill and I'm sure if Hardin had dropped his brazen would too.

basically i dont see them ever dropping a valor into 4* pool and i dont see a dancer ever touching 4* again. Even the couple boy refreshers like Nils and the fe6 bard will probably be 5* exclusives.

the last update disabled them. you can only view them in the cutscene viewer now

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
the last update disabled them. you can only view them in the cutscene viewer now

That's a bit of a shame. Now summoning Baby Tiki for the first time won't feel as epic lol.

When sad, promote someone with a nice set of IVs.
Perhaps. Either a GHB unit like Julius or Tharja so that she can give Raurblade+ to Leo that it can somewhat patch his awful superbane.

R_N

it's probably more the artist drew her right hand too small.
Because #6 there is literally just the bottom part/palm of her left hand

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This TT banner is red hell with a side of blue.

That being said, my free pull didn't give me a Ninian...but a Linde with RES+ DEF-. Sweet.

it's probably more the artist drew her right hand too small.
Because #6 there is literally just the bottom part/palm of her left hand

Look closely. There's too much skin right underneath five that isn't shadowed. It is cut off by a line.

R_N

This TT banner is red hell with a side of blue.

That being said, my free pull didn't give me a Ninian...but a Linde with RES+ DEF-. Sweet.
Jealous, I pulled on red since hey maybe i'd get a 5* tharja or marth withotu needing to upgrade
I got a Marth!

That's 4 stars...

Look closely. There's too much skin right underneath five that isn't shadowed. It is cut off by a line.
9MIkJVd.png

ok i see what you're saying now. The artist drew an extra knuckle on accident.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
https://twitter.com/JohanSSB4/status/999081259375656960

So that's cute. And yes you can use this to cheese Defense maps.

The game prioritizes the Feint skill before it checks for if the Dancer (and it must be a dancer) being Rallied has been Rallied already. But if there are no enemies in the Feinter's range the second time around, meaning all that would happen is a repeated Rally, the game gets confused and puts the Feinter at the (0,0) origin point. Autobattle will continue the fight without checking for the Feinter's presence even though that unit is still technically active.

Until this gets patched, if you're running a Dancer and a Speed Feinter in Tempest Trial, be sure to take off Speed Feint to avoid getting stuck in the run and forced to surrender.

R_N

as someone with bridal tharja, i am in total and irreparable distress, i will take payment in many many hundreds of orbs

Theo-92

It was? I'm sat at around 100 orbs at the moment unless I'm complety missing something.

Rolled about 20 orbs on the TT banner and got 2 Sanaki (+atk/-spd and +atk/-def). Trained them both and split some skills between the two then merged. I also paired her with Michalis who I'm considering some merges as I am really tight on roster space.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
GC continues to show how unfair it can be.

So I was trying to defend a spot with 11,000 points that Alfonse's army hadn't touched yet. I clear the map in 5 minutes...and suddenly the area had been locked out by Alfonse's army with a sudden spike of points to 184,000. So basically those points I got in were done for nothing.

This was a worse run for me. I rarely got to 4,000 feathers in all three sessions.